The Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

They watched the couple fuck for several more minutes, Denise casually rubbing her clit.

The clock struck midnight, a New Year beginning.

"Aww," Denise said, when fireworks exploded in the distance. Jennifer and Alex making love in the foreground.

"So very beautiful," she said. "The fireworks, New Year's, a happy couple next door."

"Yeah, it's nice."

Denise couldn't take it anymore. "Ok, you and me, let's go," she hopped on Henry's lap.

He grabbed a tit to suck on, stood, and took his woman to bed.

"Leave the light off," Denise said. "Don't want to distract them. Not that we could at the way they're going at it."

"You got it, Mom," Henry said.

He slid his cock in, she wrapped her legs around his body, and like Jennifer and Alex next door, along with all the other mothers and sons in The Haven, they rang in the New Year right.

The end.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. But why the last? You are on it go for it.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

This entire series was beautifully done. As a romantic and avid reader of mother/son incest love stories, I sincerely wished "The Haven" existed in real life. No woman will ever love a man as deeply, unwavering or as unconditionally as his mother. Likewise, no man will ever love a woman as deeply, mentally, emotionally nor spiritually as a son for his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MORE

I love this story and i'd love another chapter

Mack1982Mack1982over 6 years ago
Well done

Awesome job sorry to here it's your last story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you

if this is your last story it was a good one. thank you for your efforts over the years.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Big Tits, Tight Fit His Mom can't decide what to wear, so they just fuck instead.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories