All Comments on 'The Heart Wants Ch. 05-09'

by LukasGrey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 5 years ago
Well done!

Thoroughly enjoyable!

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405almost 5 years ago

Amazing story i cant wait for more

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 5 years ago

A great read, thank you.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Started this

Then realised I had totally forgotten the first part of the story. Wondered why the two women kept changing names. Both A??? and Isha seemed to get alternate name of Rachel. Finally went back to prev chapter to note there were meant to be 2 in the car with the guy. This chapter never made this seem as such. I read that there was a single fem in the car, A???, with the guy, and Isha in the other that they met with.

Perhaps a quick note about the end of last chapter would be good, especially if it carries straight on.

Next suggestion is to not have chapters end part way through a scene. I expected this to start at another time, that is why you have chapters, to break between scenes.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Even names

I even got the name wrong, totally forgetting the one I thought I recalled A??? Was really Laurel. Must be memorable character for the name to be remembered, not.

stattionstattionalmost 5 years ago
Re: Ultimatehomeboy

You’re blaming the writer for you being a muppet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing!

I can just feel the passion when I read this, not many writers can do that somehow. Keep up the excellent work! I've been reading quite a bit on this site and this is story is rivalled by at maximum two other stories.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Excellent

Real characters with real flaws. Link is in a terrible position. He’s got it bad for Laurel, seems willing to do anything to avoid disappointing her, or losing her friendship. Even if it puts him in constant pain, he’ll do what she wants. He’s in for a world of hurt, partly because he hasn’t explained the depth of his feelings for her.

Then there’s Isha. Link told her he can’t do casual sex... she’s close to Laurel... what happens when Isha hears that he did with Laurel, what he wouldn’t do with Isha? Could get ugly in a hurry.

FljimFljimover 4 years ago
Really good

Another gem!

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
God I love this story

This is some damn fine writing. The night of the party was exceptionally hot tho I’m surprised they didn’t have a post mortem about Link and Isha. I know it’s coming but please say it ain’t so... no three way with Laurel and Rachel and Link. Please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous