All Comments on 'The Heart Wants Ch. 10-13'

by LukasGrey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Complicated

Can relate to linc, to love more than one person at a time would be hard. I guess you love your children the same but how to not be jealous when its your turn to be the third wheel. Very well written. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

this is some seriously damn awesome writing. I really cannot remember when I was last looking forward to a new post from an author as much I as I am anticipating your next chapter here, the character development is just astoundingly good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Damn dude

This is an incredible story. You’ve got me on a rollercoaster here, and it’s so well written. Please keep making more chapters. Do it for the children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Stuff

This is a seriously complicated and interesting story. I can’t wait for more. The first installment was great, interesting with a good dose of humor thrown in. The second installment was still interesting, with a very large portion of tension thrown in, sexual and otherwise. And in this most recent part, it got even more intriguing, with Linc solving a major hacking scheme, and finally succumbing to Rachel’s charms. And through it all I keep wondering if Linc shouldn’t have his “Man Card” revoked. I mean, the guy is seriously displaying signs of schizophrenia. Or as the new “PC” term it, bi- polar. On one hand he has the serious hots for three gorgeous women, and on the other, he’s scared to death he might offend them. A “sensitive guy” who’s hornier than a three peckered billy goat. You gotta love it. Oh, and what ever became of Isha? Is she eventually going to be part of this polyamoric mish-mash? Inquiring minds NEED to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 4 seems to be missing. When I click on ch 14-17, ch 1-4 comes up?

Part 4 seems to be missing. When I click on ch 14-17, ch 1-4 comes up? This is a fantastic story and I am looking forward to the last part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous