All Comments on 'The Heart Wants Ch. 14-17'

by LukasGrey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chapters *1* to 17?

I was surprised by the length of this installment compared to the previous ones and then really grew suspicious when this installment began by saying chapter 1. I thought at first it might have been a typographical error, but going back and looking at your original chapter 1 and then also some of the other installments, it looks like this is all the chapters you've written to date (vs. starting at chaper 14), though I've only skimmed a few pages of this new posting.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405almost 5 years ago

Idk if it was intentional to put the other chapters all in this one or what but it confused me some but overall still an amazing story

LukasGreyLukasGreyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Oops...

So that's embarrassing. This is what you get when you upload the wrong file! So sorry to everyone and I hope you enjoy it! Currently, I have about 10 more chapters written which I will be releasing soon!

stevetishstevetishalmost 5 years ago
More?

I hope you have more chapters in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 Stars

Can't wait for the next chapter.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Amazing

I’m really enjoying this story. It keeps building, and the characters just get better. Now we know, Laurel isn’t as perfect as Link thought: she’s damaged by societal pressures and her own parents. Rachel is also flawed - the driven, successful business woman keeps her fears suppressed, she’s had too many men abuse her. Link is more the typical American male who’s had some girls rip his heart out.

These three need each other. Each needs something different from both the other two. They can only heal each other, only be whole, as a triple. They just haven’t figured out the details yet.

Looking forward to more chapters, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Roller coaster

You have our emotions going every which way. Great story, I’ve really enjoyed the ride. Can’t wait to see where you take us.

Thank you for your effort.

K.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please submit the 10 more chapters that you said were finished.

Need something to read over Xmas. Thanks

FljimFljimover 4 years ago
Intense

I am enjoying this story and your writing.

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
So heart breaking...so touching...!

So many out there going through this without a Link!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous