All Comments on 'The Heist'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it.

A great story can't wait to see where it goes. I hope the girls are all pregnant by the end though.

BigChiefBigChiefabout 9 years ago
More, please.

The guys buy a boat and take the hostages with them. The new slaves serve their masters and tend to their needs.

mindventuremindventureabout 9 years ago
Well Done!

You have a great writing style and a natural talent for storytelling. I really liked this story and I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Clearly Alec and Reese need to resolve their developing enmity. It would be nice to see Alec win and take possession of all four girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I gave it 5 stars...

...Strong storytelling, could use touch more description, but not so much as slows your pacing, which is excellent. My suggestions for the plot are more forced sex the category is NC/R, so sexual torture, anal rape, forced lesbianism, DPs, humiliation and homosexual rape, the more extreme acts would Reese's. This would cause friction between the criminals and help to drive the story. Also an insider was mention this could give Alex something more to overcome if he was to show up wanting money and/or sex. Alex seems to be headed to become the "hero", very small "h". Please continue writing. Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
bullshit

No seduction just straight up rape and the girls fall for their captives, this isn't even a fantasy it is a sick joke of a story. It is just so cliched to immediately start having sex while being raped, because most cases of rape happen like that right? I lol'd at this story for the simple fact that it is not even erotic it's just trailer trash smut that the dumbest preteen could write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars

Loved it. To the commentors: I'll never understand the obsession people have with the girls getting pregnant in EVERY story. WTF does that add? As for the idiot who's comment was titled "bullshit", she didn't fall for the guy, she's working on saving her life. Apparently you were too busy jerking off to read the story as you completely missed a lot of it, which is fine, but goes to show it's a good story that kept you busy and not nearly as bad as you claim.

To the author: Well written and developed, good flow, I like the differences in the characters. Would be good to see Alec & Reese's relationship developed, as well as Alec & Erika's. Does Alec keep Erika? Forever? Does she become his slave in Paradise? Does he refuse to let Reese murder them all, as it made him uncomfortable before and now he has taken a strong liking to the girl? Would also like to see more of Reese's brutal raping, some forced lesbianism perhaps, some threesomes.... All in all a great story so far, looking forward to chapter 2.

Don't listen to the negative comments, I'm pretty sure that's just one guy who leaves bad reviews on EVERY story here, the language/verbiage is so similar to the negative reviews on every other story I've seen. And yet he'll read 20 chapters of the same story, complaining the whole time it's crap a kid in school could write - can't be that bad if he finishes each story & every single chapter as soon as it's published. Keep up the good work.

EmilyAlexanderEmilyAlexanderabout 9 years ago
Liked it.

Not sure if I should admit that I liked it, but I did.

:-)

Emily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

what a dung, throw it on the manure pile, or better yet at that fucking anon who thinks it's worth 5 stars. Idiot.

marquisdgoremarquisdgoreabout 9 years ago

While the subject of captives being raped and brutally tormented is not exactly my cup or tea, your writing of the dynamics of the acts is well done and stirs a curiosity as to the future of the captives and the budding animosity between the two antagonists that will certainly come to death for one of them. That's too much money to split.

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice Writing

Even better were the butthurt comments. There's always at least one retard who can't stand rape in porn. The salt is real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Heist Series Info