The Heist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock, long and thick, dangled eagerly between his legs, matched by heavy testicles which seemed to be bursting with the need to spill their seed. The man guided her over to the nearest mattress and had her sit on the edge of it. He pried open her legs with his hand, flicking those fingers against her still too-sensitive clit.

"Please...I..." She stopped, all too aware of her fellow co-worker having her face fucked hard by the other, more savage captor. Alec noticed her attention flickering to the awful scene unfolding near the mattress beside them.

"Erika, it doesn't have to be rough like that. I don't want to hurt you." It was the second time this man had insisted he didn't want to hurt her, but Erika didn't know whether she could believe him. She decided to take a leap of faith and dare a question.

"Wh-hat's your name?"

"Alec." The name sounded clean. Hard. Like the surface of an icy cliff. Somehow Erika felt that if she knew this man's name she'd be less terrified than she already was. He leaned in now between her thighs, kissing her moist cunt lips, tracing his tongue maddeningly around her core.

"Are you ready to take me in, sweet girl? Will you still be my well-behaved captive?"

Erika took one more glance at Nikki. She was gagging on the Latino's cock again. He had just let her come up for air, and she was gasping as long streams of cum hung like spaghetti strands from her lips all the way to the tops of her breasts.

"Y-yes." Erika laid back willingly, opening her thighs. She looked down, anticipation killing her as Alec positioned the bulbous head of his cock between her legs. Right at the entrance of her helpless and exposed sex. Her labia felt the gentle pressure as the egg-shaped tip of Alec's manhood plowed between them. Then he was inside her, plunging deeper...but with a measured thrust. Not violent. Not harsh. Slowly he was filling her, letting the slender brunette accommodate his girth.

Erika stifled a moan, biting her lip as she felt his cock squeeze between the walls of her cunt. She had never felt so...filled. Stuffed to the hilt by a cock larger than any boyfriend she'd ever known.

"Aaahhhh. Fuck me, Alec." She'd said those words with residual lust from her orgasm still coloring her thoughts. Yet she also wanted this man to possess her because she hoped it meant that maybe, just maybe, he would not let his companion do the same. Perhaps it was a foolish hope, but there was precious little she could bargain for at this point. The gorgeous brunette spread her legs wide and lifted her ass up off the mattress to welcome Alec's thrusts, giving him the perfect angle to fuck her deeply.

Her moans joined Alec's grunts to form a sexual music that vied with the harsh growls from Reese close beside them.

Alec looked down at the beautiful girl, her rich brown hair splayed across the floor as he plunged into her sex again and again. He felt her squeeze tightly around his cock with her inner muscles, a silken glove milking him toward release. It felt exquisite. Rapturous was the more pretentious word that came to mind. Alec gripped her by the shoulders, increasing his tempo.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked, stopping the force of his thrusts just long enough for her to respond.

She bit her lip again, shaking her head. "No. Alec. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

With that indirectly-coerced permission from his captive's lips, Alec thrust furiously into her silky-soft sheath. He felt her warmth press against his cock like a flawless vice. His balls slapped against the insides of her thighs with the force of each of his pulverizing fucks. She was his, and he reveled in it. Her pliant body squirmed underneath him as she moaned and urged him to fuck her harder. He complied, liking this captive's lust-filled gaze as it rested on the pectoral muscles of his chest before drifting up to meet his eyes.

"Uh...uh...uh...AHHHH...sweet girl, your cunt is hugging me like a true lover."

'You are nothing like a true lover,' Erika thought bitterly. Yet an appalling, twisted part of her was weirdly turned on by this forced sex - by this man controlling her, dominating her like no one else had. She arched up off the mattress as an unexpected climax tore through her loins, wrested somehow from the brief contact of Alec's hand cupping her sex as he pulled out of her for a brief respite.

She arched into his hand, her juices coating his palm as he drew it away with upraised eyebrows. He proceeded to rub the girl's recently spent juices up and down his cock, then re-inserted it, thrusting forward with a brutal shove.

Erika moaned, her body firing on all cylinders, heat racing through her veins, her loins, everything. She was a naked, sweaty mess with a strange man on top of her, plunging into her as their bodies slid together again and again like a lock and key. Alec's cock penetrated into her depths and she could do nothing but moan, an endless song in the depraved reality of that forsaken basement in a house located who-knew-where.

Finally Alec bent his head down, kissing her. As his tongue stabbed into her mouth Alec's cock stabbed into her sex, a simultaneous joining that left Erika breathless. Her hands clenched behind her as she squeezed her cunt muscles desperately to capture Alec's cock inside her warmth. It was an ironic reversal, captive capturing her captor, as Alec's cock felt overwhelmed by the stimulation of Erika's tight channel. He groaned, his eyes rolling back as the release swept through him - spurt after spurt of cum emptying into Erika's dripping-wet snatch.

The lithesome brunette could only hope that the lubricant Alec had used to bring her to orgasm earlier would help prevent any pregnancy. She wasn't on the pill. Then again, she realized that was the least of her problems right now.

Alec rested on top of her, his shaft still nestled in her warmth. Like a blanket his body covered hers. He rained kisses across her throat and up the side of her face.

"So beautiful. So brave..." He sighed. "You took my cock well. I'm impressed, sweet girl."

On Alec's face now Erika saw a flicker of...what? Regret? Indecision? She couldn't tell which for sure. Alec slowly rolled off of her, glancing down at the glistening mess between her thighs.

"It will be hard to have my fill of you in one night," Alec murmured, "or perhaps ever." But he said the last part so quietly that Erika didn't know if she'd simply imagined what she thought she had heard. Perhaps this brutal captor still had a soul. She knew that it made no sense for the two men to leave her alive...nor any of the other girls or Mr. Wilson back in the van. But Erika had hope. She dared to believe that perhaps the look on Alec's face meant that their fates weren't already preordained.

"Please...let me clean your cock," she begged. Alec's eyes widened, but he straddled her upper body, presenting his cock like a fleshy Popsicle which she lovingly licked clean.

*****

As Erika tasted the mingled juices of her own fluids and that of her captor, a different story unfolded in the mattress next to her and Alec.

Nikki was bent over, her face pressed to the mattress as Reese fucked her roughly from behind. He occasionally smacked her buttocks cheeks hard with the palms of his hands, savoring the feel of his cock sliding into her wetness. He had lubricated his cock well, and it easily pummeled her core again and again as he fucked her without mercy. Nikki's grunts and the sound of his thrusts were all that filled the room now.

"You ready for me to come yet, bitch? Ready to receive my sticky load?"

"NO! Please!" Nikki wailed. It was no use. Her futile pleas went unnoticed as Reese bottomed out deep inside her pussy, shuddering as his cock twitched inside her folds, spending seemingly every drop of seed. He pulled out finally, satisfied as he saw the excess cum oozing from the dark-haired brunette's exposed sex. It pooled on the floor, a sticky testament to his savagery.

Reese turned to Alec, who now sat beside Erika. He had undone her wrist bindings long enough to pull her into his lap, then retied her wrists in front of her. The stiffness in Erika's shoulders hadn't yet diminished, but she was grateful for what Alec had done, strange as that seemed. She felt the reassuring presence of his heat against her back because he sat cross-legged, sheltering her. His arms enfolded her nakedness. His fingers gently toyed with her clit as her breathing ticked up a notch.

"I see you got your pussy fucked already," Reese leered. "Now what are you doing? You're cradling her like some angelito."

"Hmm. I'll assume that means 'angel'. Yes, compadre, I've taken a definite fancy to her. I'm not done with her. I know you said you were the sharing type...but I may not be," Alec finished, his tone one of warning.

Reese put his hands up in a placating gesture that said 'Okay, okay, just cool off, man'.

"Si, my friend. I get you. No harm done. There's more than enough pussy for the two of us this night. I'll tie my chiquita here to the wall and bring over one of our other promising little cunts." The Latino eyed Celeste as he yanked Nikki to her feet and led her over to the wall where the other two captives had had no choice but to listen to the ordeals of their fellow captives with their eyes squeezed shut. The small-breasted and willowy-slim Celeste let out a yelp as Reese exchanged Nikki for her. The Latino's already re-inflating cock seemed almost too obscene to be real.

"Now, little pussy. I have a different game in mind for you." Reese looked meaningfully at a long spiked dido peeking out from his half-open pack.

Erika looked back at Alec. She dared now to kiss him tenderly, then looked pleadingly in his eyes.

"Please don't let him have me. I would rather be yours. Only yours." Erika snuggled her body against the more humane of her captors, praying inwardly that her strategy might just work. Alec slid an arm possessively around her side, pulling her tightly to his chest.

"SSSHHH. He will not touch you. I can promise you that," Alec said.

The question remained though...would Alec spare her life? Erika wondered. And even if he did, would he be willing to stand up to his murderous companion? Too many questions remained, all of them frightening.

Yet Erika was as determined as ever to survive.

*****

Story to be Continued...

*****

I hope you enjoyed the story. I'll be writing one sequel chapter based only on what people suggest...so if you have an idea, leave a comment and I promise to seriously consider it (within reason).

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

12