All Comments on 'The Helen Chronicles Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If

the chronicles are mainly true,I am beggining to understand some of the attitudes in your stories.You say you only found out many of these things after the divorce,well for me the slut would still have been on the first boat to a foreign whorehouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If

the chronicles are mainly true,I am beggining to understand some of the attitudes in your stories.You say you only found out many of these things after the divorce,well for me the slut would still have been on the first boat to a foreign whorehouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this only states what people thinking about you

one fuck up person and slow in the mind.all this cheating and you act like you didn't know.your whole mind set about the relationship between men and women is fuck up.you have mental problems in dealing with sex.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 17 years ago
Damn Bob

You let that horny little slut get away. Damn great story, keep them cumming.

Loyal Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nine Little Words

When you first talked about your wife you mentioned she said nine words that made hate her forever. Are we going to find out what those words are?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES