All Comments on 'The Helen Chronicles Ch. 05'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this guy had to be the dumbest shit in the world

he was so dumb the story reads like crap.not real and no common sense by the hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So lets see...

...instead of slicing up your whore wife and taking out(way out) some of her lovers you do what.

You raise three bastard kids and go on with your fucked up life writing these fucked up stories.

I think I would have liked myself if I sat in jail for the rest of my life convicted of MASS MURDER. I kNOW that I don't like you.

Your writing is ok but your stories SUCK because I never like ANY of your characters.

z00time

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Funniest tale i've read

or was it pathetic. but whatever, it made me laugh. what a loser.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
a disgrace

Thats crap Bob why didnt he just divorce ehr the first time it happenend and when that other broad showed up he should have kicked hher out the door.along with the wife.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
a disgrace

Thats crap Bob why didnt he just divorce ehr the first time it happenend and when that other broad showed up he should have kicked hher out the door.along with the wife.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
a disgrace

Thats crap Bob why didnt he just divorce ehr the first time it happenend and when that other broad showed up he should have kicked her out the door along with the wife.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I wonder ...

if you did something early in your relationship with Helen to drive her nuts? Did you have a lover on the side before you married her? You might have loved her but she had a love-hate relationship with you even before you caught her with Herb. Perhaps she believed that you were cheating on her which would explain her anger when she was caught with Herb (Most women in those situations tend to be somewhat defensive). Let's see there was

- The Dishwasher

- The Pizza Man

- The Hamburger Man

- The Cop

- The Bar Tender

- The Drummer

- The College Boy

- The Ups Driver

- The Coca Cola Salesman

And of course, The Cousin and Best Friend.

What is interesting is this claim that you beat her. Delusions or a cover story when it was clear that she was a gang bang queen? It sounds like Helen blames you for how she turned out. It would be interesting to get her side of the story (from someone who has gotten close to her)because all of the hate and disrespect had to come from something. If she was a slut she did not sound like a happy slut busy-yes, happy-no.

Since communication does not seem to be a strong trait in your family it is doubtful that you will ever know what caused this sad chapter in your life. I do like your stories so don't let the gloom over shadow the fun you bring with these stories. Live long and prosper!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
you sound like a dumb sob,for been so stupid

take your head out of your ass,that where shit belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
go to helen

i guess that is out of the question

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago

Bob's the kind of guy that would be sitting in a house that is burning down around him and would say "My it is getting a touch warm in here old chap turn the heater down will you" He must have the situational awareness of a goldfish

robinhodrobinhodover 12 years ago
This is a first.

I read all JPB stories. Sometimes they annoy me, sometimes they intrigue me, occasionally they fascinate me.

This one just bored me. It's just a list.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SAD SONGS MAKES ME WANT TO CRY

and then move out and on/ TK U MLJ LV NV

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 12 years ago
Not much of an ending...

...but what's new, most of your stories don't.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I can't believe that this is a true story

If it is it explains some of his stories. A soul crushing turn of events. Screwed by his mother his wife his friends and relatives. Then the courts and finally his "daughters." He's trying to work his way through that trauma but clearly it's not working because he keeps producing the same story again and again. If this is true I feel for him. Don't know if he's still writing but I'm done reading him.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Too bad you never fucked her up, even after the kids were grown.

It would have been worth it to me, to kill her 20 years down the road.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Divorce Laws

Even with the ridiculous divorce laws, how she could get 80% is beyond me.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
@bornagain

As I said in an earlier story comment, he didn't do anything earlier because he DID NOT KNOW about the earlier stuff till after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wht

This story made no sense it was just a fu k fest. More to list of crap onthis site.

RhomanovRhomanovover 8 years ago
****

Could have been a five if it hadn't been just a list.

Not bad, just boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dead

I don't think I could have let this b1tch live, specially when she pulled the "Just what makes you think that they are yours."

I know kids, be there for your kids and all that. But no way could I have let this piece of sh1t live. Even if I could have stopped myself in that moment to save myself for my kids. After learning about everything she did to me, I would have invested , made or had somebody design every medieval torture device known to man and she would have experienced them all before I shoved a hot poker up her ass for the final goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
All women

Are lying cheating sluts. Just fuck em and leave em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I get it now

When I hear people call JPB a cuck, I totally get it now. There was no other point to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kids Thoughts?

I would like to know what the kids thoughts are on their mother’s actions. If they condone her then one presumes they ended up like her. Further, if they want to heel the rift they they again must condone her actions. Transfer the film onto DVD and shove it on the web so she is hunted by her deeds. That said it looks like she did not care. If she married again I bet she is still at it. I agree no contact as if it was me I would still go for the jugular and look into her eyes as the oxygen in her blood started to run out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So sad to find anything by JPB now, he's gone full-blown cuck.

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
Didn’t like the ending

Didn’t like the ending

WillupbossWillupbossover 4 years ago
THANKS

I liked every part of this story and I can fully understand how it could happen to a trusting guy like Bob who was just doing his job and taking care of his family. I’m just sorry he has to put up with some of you anonymous dip shits who can’t come up with an intelligent thought in your heads. Thanks Bob for giving us some personal insight into your life and heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't understand people

I am universally considered to be one right bastard. The few times I have known about a cheating spouse - husband or wife - I have immediately went to their husband or wife to let them know. That's what honest people do. That's what good people do. If that makes me an asshole, then I can sleep well at night because I ended up wanting to kill Bob's so called friends. With friends like these, who needs enemies. I'm sorry Bob. What a bunch of sick losers you had to live around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every woman will be a lying, cheating slut when they think they can get away with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES