The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding his fingers into her damp hair, he pushed it back from her face."Did you enjoy that?" he asked in amusement as he looked down at her. Sam mumbled incoherently in response. "I'm sorry. I didn't quite catch that," he said with a laugh.

"It was alright." she mumbled against his chest. "It didn't hurt."

"It's not supposed to." he said with another chuckle. "I told you before. It gets better. This is just the beginning."

Realizing her position, she quickly sat back up, and away from him. A small frown shadowed her face as she looked at him with anger, and confusion.

"I didn't enjoy it," she whispered. "I just couldn't control my own body."

Her words brought a smirk to his face. "That's the point, dear."

Her brows knitted suddenly as she looked at him. "How old are you?" she wondered aloud.

Her question made his eyebrows lift in surprise. "How old do you think I am?" he asked evasively.

"I don't know," she said. "Old. Thirty."

His eyes widened at her response. "Thirty is old?"

She shrugged in response. Aghast that she could think that, his brow crinkled, and he lifted his hand to smack her on the ass before responding. "I'm thirty four, you little brat."

She nodded. "Old."

He lifted an eyebrow. "Trust me. No one your age could have fucked you the way that I just did. With age comes experience, and you just got a boatload of it."

Shifting beneath her to get more comfortable, he slid down slightly on the seat so that he was looking up at her instead of at her. "Besides, what do you know? You're in high school."

"Can I go now?" she asked looking down at him.

Shaking his head briefly, he seemed to be in thought as he responded. "No. We're not done."

Her blue eyes widened slightly at his answer. "But I thought you..." Her voice trailed off as she looked to the side in confusion.

It made him grin. "I did. We're going to do it again. I just need a few minutes because I'm OLD," he said in disgust.

His response made her tense on top of him. "Why?" she asked horrified.

Her tone brought his eyes up to meet hers, and for a moment he didn't speak. When he did, his voice was unusually quiet, and flat.

"Because I want to," he bit out. "I gave you a two week reprieve to... adjust. You are mine, and if I want you then I'm going to have you. You'd better get used to the idea."

"You mean rape me," she replied bitterly.

His tongue tucked into his cheek as he viewed her petulant expression. "The first time, maybe." he finally said. "I didn't exactly hear you trying to scream before."

"If I do you'll hurt me," she returned flippantly.

"I'm starting to realize that you have a mouth on you," he said in aggravation. "I can think of a lot better uses for it. Ones that don't make me want to throttle you." His fingers squeezed her hips to add emphasis to his point. It was effective in silencing her.

"You know now that it doesn't always hurt. There's no reason for you to be afraid of the idea. No reason for you to resist. Doing so just means that you're trying to piss me off."

"I didn't like it when you were choking me. I didn't enjoy that at all." she told him crossly.

It made him grin again as he looked off to the side. When his eyes returned to hers he was entirely amused. "I did," he chuckled. "I was a little rough doing that. I can go slower until you get used to it." he relented.

"I don't want to get used to it," she whispered.

Her response made his tongue press into his cheek again. "I enjoy that way too much to give it up completely. You're just going to have to learn to like it."

Shifting beneath her again, his thumbs pressed into her stomach. "You just have to practice breathing at the right times. I'll teach you."

The thought alone was enough to make him stir slightly, and she gasped as she felt him thicken where he rested between her legs. When he spoke again, his voice was a little strained as he pulled her against his frame, and rubbed himself against her.

"Up. I want you on your hands and knees."

Using his shoulders to push off of him, she hesitantly left his lap so that she rested on her knees on the seat beside him. Once he was no longer trapped beneath her, he shifted his weight by placing his palms on the seat, and slid himself across it until his back was pressed against the door.

Lifting his leg, he placed it against the seat back, then motioned for her to come towards him by curling his hand. Her blue eyes widened, but she obeyed him, albeit a little slowly. Leaning down so that her hands pressed into the seat, she crawled across it hesitantly as she approached him.

Her hands lifted to the top of his thighs, and she nervously peered up at him as she knelt between his spread legs, behaving as if she were oblivious to his cock hardening beneath her.

His lips tilted upwards. His expression was slightly serene, and friendly. Lifting his fingers to her temple, he ran them through her dark hair repeatedly. "We'll go slow this time," he said softly while confirming her worst fear.

Taking in a shuddering breath, her eyes closed for a moment. His fingers halted their light caressing motion in order to grasp onto the back of her head. He was gentle as he did it, but there was no doubt in her mind that he now controlled it's movements.

Gripping his partially erect cock with his other hand, he stroked his thumb down the side of it as he looked at her. "Open your mouth," he requested softly.

Dreading what was going to happen next, Sam parted her lips, and felt him pull her closer as he guided the tip of his cock between her lips. It tasted slightly different than the last time he had done it, and it occurred to her in that moment that it was because she was experiencing the taste of herself on him.

It made her blanch for a moment once that realization dawned on her. His fingers tightened perceptibly in her hair in reaction to the movement.

"Slow," he whispered again. "It's going to be okay."

His words did little to reassure her. His thumb stroked the side of her head as he guided his cock into her mouth inch by inch. It pushed past her lips, and slid along her tongue until the tip neared the back of her throat. He was only halfway in.

"Good." he encouraged her. "Now I want you to grasp onto it with your lips, and your cheeks. Then slide your head up and down." Releasing his hold on her skull, he let his hand drop to his side as he allowed her to take control.

With her mouth filled, she glanced up at him quickly before gazing down at the task she'd been given. Tightening her lips around him, she began to suck softly so that her cheeks gripped the length of him. It made him tense, and gasp as she did it.

Tentatively, she began stroking the swollen appendage with her mouth, and immediately felt it swell and harden further. It grew to the point where grasping him with her lips no longer became an effort because he grew to such a size that it was forcing her mouth open.

Looking down at her, he bit his lip while he watched her bob on his cock. Fighting the urge to press her down further, his head slammed into the glass behind him, and he closed his eyes.

"Christ," he breathed. Lifting his dark head, he continued to watch.

Feeling slightly powerless, Sam inched closer until she was able to find a more comfortable position. Once she had settled against him again, she lifted her fingers and wrapped them around him to better direct how much she put into her mouth.

"No hands," he gasped.

Lifting her blue eyes to his in surprise, she quickly let him go, and continued to use only her lips to touch him.

"Good girl," he breathed as she continued.

His head tilted back as a groan escaped him. "You have no idea how hard this is," he said while lifting his hips slightly as her head descended.

"I want inside of your tight little throat so bad." A rough breath escaped him as he dropped his head to watch again. "Go deeper," he instructed.

Obeying, her head lowered until the tip of his cock touched the back of her throat. Wincing momentarily at the contact, she lifted her head again.

He smiled in consternation as he watched her. "No, Sam." he breathed. "Deeper."

Slipping his fingers into her hair, he very slowly pulled her down to him. His cock slid along her tongue, touched the back of her throat, and still he continued to pull.

The slow, but relentless push of his swollen cock head against her throat forced it open, and her eyes squeezed shut as he filled the canal all the way. It tightened around his shaft spasmodically causing a gasp, then a groan to escape him.

As gently as he had pulled her down, he lifted her just as gently. Once he left her throat, he looked down at her and instructed in a rasp. "Take a breath."

Sam was already panting, but obeyed by gasping in a lungful of air. Lowering her head again he slid his cock back into the warm confines of her throat, and groaned again.

"That is so fucking good," he moaned. Lifting her, he let her take another breath before doing it again. "Fuck!" he cried out after the sixth time.

When he pulled her up the final time, he looked down at her, loving the sight of her mouth wrapped around him. "See?" he said. "It's not so bad. You just need a little practice. Once you get pretty good at it, it won't seem so traumatic when I pound the fuck out of it." Smiling, he slid his fingers through her hair in a caress.

"On your knees," he announced. "I want to fuck you again."

Slipping her mouth from him in relief that it was over, she quickly leaned back until she was on her knees once more. Resting her hands on the top of her thighs, she looked at him warily.

Gazing into her large, blue eyes, his voice was clipped as he spoke to her. "Turn and face the back window. Press your knees against the seat, and put your hands on top of it."

Without any hesitation, she turned to do as he asked. Once she was positioned to his specifications, he lifted himself from the seat, and knelt behind her. Pushing his jeans down further so that they pooled at his knees, he nudged at her thigh.

"Spread your legs," he ordered gruffly.

Immediately, her knees inched apart as she complied. Reaching down, his palm slid over the soft skin of her ass before he slid two fingers along the crease to tease her folds. She was still wet from their last encounter, and it made him smile.

His lips pressed close to her ear as he spoke to her intimately in warning. "I'm going to fuck you now," he breathed. "I'm going to do it fast, and I'm going to do it hard. Really hard. I'm going to be very rough with you. It's going to be very intense, but it's not going to hurt. Understand?" he asked softly.

Her breath caught in her throat apprehensively as she nodded. His fingers, dipped towards her opening, but didn't quite penetrate as he continued to tease her.

"I want you to say it," he whispered.

"Yes, I understand," she gasped.

"Good girl," he praised her. "Put your head down. I don't want you to hit it on the roof."

Confused, she lowered her cheek to the felt at the top of the seat, and bit her lip as his fingers slid against her. Then he removed them, and her entire body jerked as he slammed inside of her.

The sheer force with which he did it made her cry out loudly. Her cervix took the brunt of the impact sending a sensation through her body that made her want to collapse. Just as she was adjusting to the feel of it, he pulled out and slammed into her even harder.

Crying out again, her fingers dug into the top of the seat, and she turned her head to sink her teeth into it as she absorbed the sensation.

His jaw tensed, and his teeth gritted as he then let loose. Gripping onto her hip with one hand, and her shoulder with the other, he began violently pounding into her. His thick cock battered her insides as his hips abused her ass by repeatedly spanking into them.

He was using every ounce of his strength to fuck her, and her body felt it. With every thrust that he made, an animalistic grunt erupted from his throat while Sam cried out as each impact rocked through her. He was relentless, and vicious in the taking of her. Surging upwards over and over, he spread her lips wide and forced her to take it.

"This is for telling me no," he growled as she cried out again. "You don't fucking tell me no!" he seethed into her ear. "Who do you belong to?" he demanded as he slammed into her again.

"You!" she cried out hysterically. "I belong to you!"

"Who's cunt is this, Sam?" he snarled as he filled her.

"Yours!" she sobbed as she bit into her hand.

"That's right," he panted before raking his teeth over her naked shoulder. "It's fucking mine! You belong to ME! If you ever tell me no again, I'm going to beat you."

His pace quickened and intensified as Sam began to lose her sanity. "Oh God!" she cried out. "Please, Jack!"

The sound of his name on her lips undid him. Plunging between her legs mindlessly, he buried his head between her shoulder blades as his cum poured out of him.

It was the most powerful, and intense orgasm that he had ever experienced. He repeatedly cried out as it over took him. By the time that it ended, he was so sensitive that he was forced to quickly pull out of her.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he panted.

Sam's entire body was shaking as she gripped onto the top of the seat beneath her. Tears pooled into her eyes, and quickly rolled down her cheeks as her breath heaved in and out of her. Attempting to swallow, she couldn't, and a soft squeak escaped her throat as she began to fall apart.

Jack was in a haze of euphoria, but he caught the sound. Reaching an arm around her, he pulled her from the seat, and turned her to face him. Lifting her chin, he looked into her stricken face sternly and wiped the wetness from her cheeks.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked with a frown.

Sam couldn't speak, she could only shake her head as more tears pooled into her eyes.

"Too intense?" he asked lifting a brow.

Nodding, Sam's chest rose, but she couldn't seem to inhale. Her breath was inconveniently trapped inside of her. Grasping onto him in panic, her face grew pink.

"Christ, Sam. Breathe." he said with a scowl. Dipping his head, he pressed his lips to hers, and blew into her mouth which forced air into her lungs.

The action seemed to free her. She gasped, choked, and dragged in a lungful of badly needed air. Her fingers dug into his chest in her relief.

Looking down at her he smiled in amusement. "Note to self. Don't fuck you quite so hard next time."

Glaring up at him, she released the grip she had on his chest, and collapsed on the seat behind her. Drawing her knees up to her chest, she wrapped her arms around them, and dropped her head. She was still trembling everywhere, and needed time to recover.

"You're lucky that seat is vinyl," he said thoroughly amused with himself, and pulled up his jeans to button them. Reaching for his shirt, he slipped it over his head, then ran a hand through his dark hair. "I need a cigarette," he announced suddenly.

Slipping between the seats, he left her where she was, and hopped back into the driver's seat of the car. Opening the glove compartment, he began to dig around inside. When he found his cigarettes, he pulled one out with his mouth, and turned to hold up the pack. "Want one?" he asked with a grin. "Might help?"

"No." She didn't lift her head in order to respond. When it dawned on her what she had just said to him, her eyes widened, and she quickly reached out a hand in his direction. "I mean yes!"

Her actions made him chuckle. "This doesn't count," he assured her. "But it's good that you listen."

Tilting his head, he lifted a lighter towards his face and flicked it in front of the cigarette. When it was lit, a puff of smoke escaped his mouth as he turned to look at her again.

"You know, I wasn't entirely sure about you," he sighed. "Today has made me realize that there's no doubt in my mind that I want to keep you. You did really good," he said with a smile.

Her head was still pressed to her knees. "Joy," she responded flippantly.

He chuckled again. "Even despite your smart mouth."

Running his hand over his leg absently, he shook his head in amazement as he gazed at the passenger seat. "I think part of you even enjoyed it this time, so things are looking up."

Lifting her head to look at him, she glared. "If I didn't think you'd do something to me, I'd tell you what I think about that," she informed him sourly.

He only grinned. "Well, that's a good thing I'm thinking. I'm not sure that I want to know what you think about it."

Turning to start the car, his voice was still amused as it reached her. "Get dressed. I'll take you home."

12