All Comments on 'The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 07'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More, please.

I'm so please you made an update, these two page uploads aren't advancing the plot enough to me. I hope for more drama to come in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh my god! I knew something like that would happen. Again amazing and intriguing story. Can't wait for more. Off topic, Jack's character reminds me a bit of Damon from TVD season 3 and Klaus from TO. Phew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thank you for updating quickly. I hate having to wait for months just to get a new chapter. I love this story. I can't wait to see how it progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I LOVE this story....I can't wait to see more. I wonder what Jack will be up to next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Swing Back

Good job having Jack swing back a bit. He was getting too sticky sweet. Good balance too in that he didn't totally lose it. His struggle for control makes for good reading. We start to believe that his feelings for Sam are more than just sexual - yet we can't fully trust him. Good tension there. A tortured soul that you hate to love is a fascinating character. Only reason for 4 stars this time is that we expected more after having waited eagerly for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one edit

Tiny edit but some errors turn readers off. It's one word "haphazardly" not half hazardly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Idea!

Great story! I'm looking forward to reading more!! But it would be nice if jack gets Sam to start doing some exhibition rather forcing her or talking her into it slowly. Just an idea!

painedlovepainedloveover 9 years ago
plsssss

Continue the broken Mind....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Series

I really look forward to each installment of this series. The vivid details set your storytelling apart from others. My single critique is that chapter seven seemed harried or repetitive and it did not contribute to developing the story further. I initially thought that perhaps her family gathering in this chapter was an intervention of sorts (due to her cover story being flimsy or her friend telling the truth out of concern). Anyways, I await your next chapter with baited breath.

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago

Raving lunatics can be so wonderfully loving-until you anger them and then the resulting carnage is all your fault. This is like any teen slasher movie. It makes you yell at the screen to run away, call the cops or plug him with a .38 hot load. THAT would be entertainment, IMHO. Yet you know the heroine will do none of those things.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

I feel almost like I'm watching a train speeding toward a truck stuck on the tracks. The driver is frantically trying to start it and move before the train runs them over. I'm screaming at them to get out of the truck and run and they're ignoring me. I can't look away, no matter how hard I try. I know I'm either going to see the driver get to safety or turned into hamburger.

You're writing a compelling story that has me riveted. Well done

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvover 9 years ago
It seems to me...

the power in their relationship is shifting. Jack's possessive love for Sam is causing him to lose the control he once had over her even though it's only slight. Whether Sam realizes it or not, the longer they're together, the more he tries to change for her. Jack seems to want to be the man Sam deserves and wants to be with forever. She can have him eating out the palm of her hands if she wanted him. The only thing is has she fallen for him or does she truly want to be free of him. Only future chapters will answer those questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm actually pretty scared that Jack will lose control of his temper. Picturing him walking towards Sam and her cousin at the speed of light in pure anger was enough for me, haha. On another note, Sam is very sweet and cute. I've noticed in all of your stories that I've read (almost all) the female protagonist is witty and fiery, but not to a point where it becomes annoying. They're all perfectly balanced if that makes sense. They don't give in too easily, but they don't wait too long either. A lot of stories on here try too hard to incorporate interesting characters and dialogue to the point where it seems romanticized. I wasn't sure where this story would go after reading the first chapter, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Your consistent updates are also very much appreciated. You have a real gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
make the next one longer

Jacks temper scares me in a good way please write alot more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
uugghh...

I personally love this story. Call me crazy like Jack or confused like Sam, but i love it. What i don't get however is why people who dislike this story has made it this far in? The story hasn't changed other than Jacks demeanor toward Sam and Sams perception of Jack and im not too sure it will. Instead of wishful thinking, get on to another story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please

Finish the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES