The Hell in Your Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sound of appreciation escaped his throat as he dipped his fingers into the sides of her jeans, and slowly began dragging them down her hips. He pulled on them until they were pooled at her knees then gazed between her legs at the soft cotton that covered her.

"I like this," he whispered as he slid his fingers between her thighs to rub her slit through the fabric. The contact made her jump, but she didn't raise her hands to stop him. She seemed to stare off into space slightly as he explored her.

His fingers slid back and forth gently in a teasing manner, and when the fabric began to moisten beneath his touch he bit his lip in satisfaction. It urged him to lift his hands to the top of them, and pull them down so that they were pooled along with her jeans.

His eyes heated further as he gazed down at her wet slit. It was surrounded with soft little curls of hair, and his eyes devoured it as his hands grasped onto her thighs, and slid upwards. His palms ran over her hips, and circled back until he was holding her soft, round ass in his hands. With a light grunt, he squeezed it roughly with his fingers as his cock twitched between them.

"I knew from the moment I saw you that you would feel as good as you looked," he rasped thickly.

His words seemed to break her from her daze as she looked at him straight on. Her expression was that of someone still in shock. Flat and slightly lifeless. As their gazes met, he trailed one hand over her hip, sliding the tips of his fingers across her stomach. Tilting his head back slightly, his hand slid low, and his palm brushed her mound before two of his fingers slid between her moist lips as he searched for her opening.

When they easily found it, and pushed inside of her she finally reacted. Her eyes widened, and her hands lifted to grip his shoulders to steady herself as her entire body jerked, and tensed.

He groaned at the feel of her. "You are so unbelievably tight," he told her thickly in amazement. His fingers pushed deeper, and she tensed further and cried out.

"Shhhh, baby," he soothed her. "I need to play with it first. I need you nice and wet for me before I fuck you. It will hurt bad if I shove my cock into you without getting it wet first."

As he finished telling her this, he slipped his fingers from her, and raised his hand to slip them into his mouth. His eyes watched hers as he tasted the wetness that coated them.

When he pulled them out, he smiled and reached for her hips to pull her closer. Once she was positioned where he wanted her, he leaned forward slightly so that their mouths were barely a breath apart.

"Tell me how this feels," he whispered.

Gripping his cock in hand, he palmed the back of her ass to hold her in place as he slid the head between her folds. It glided along her slippery gash until it reached her ass, then he slid it back towards her clit. He rubbed himself back and forth as her fingers dug into his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" she gasped in agony.

His lips lifted in a half smile as he looked into her blue eyes. "I'm getting you ready to take a load of my cum," he informed her. "You're about to get fucked nice and hard."

Slipping his cock to her entrance, he gripped both of her hips in his hands, and roughly pulled her down to his lap as his shaft pushed deep inside of her. It tore through the barrier like paper, and she screamed as it filled her.

Reaching up quickly to grip her mouth with his palm, he held her cheeks in his grasp as a long moan escaped him. "God, you're fucking tight," he breathed again.

Slipping out slightly, he rocketed into her again barely noticing her wince of discomfort as she mewled beneath his palm. "Yeah," he breathed loving the feel of her clenched around him. "Fuck yeah."

Her pooled jeans were hampering his ability to get deeper, and it began to aggravate him. With a growl of frustration he pulled out of her, and lifted her beneath her ass cheeks so that he could move their position.

Holding onto her, he leaned forward, and pulled his leg under him for leverage so that he could push her onto her back. Once she was on the seat beneath him, he knelt between her legs, and urgently yanked her jeans and panties from her, and threw them in the front seat.

Now that the barrier was gone, his fingers swiftly parted her knees so that he could get closer. His palms pressed to the back of her thighs pushing her legs up as his thighs came into contact with her ass.

Reaching down, he gripped onto his cock eagerly, and blindly slid along her folds until he found what he wanted, and pushed into her again with one hard slam. When she was filled to the hilt, he let out a roar of pleasure as she cried out beneath him.

Pausing only a moment to enjoy the pure bliss of the way that it felt, he leaned over her and clamped his fingers over her mouth again as he roughly began to ride her. His cock slammed into her over and over again as his breathing grew labored, and she mewled into the skin of his palm.

Burying his face against her neck, he slid his other hand between them to grip one of her tits in his hand, and mauled the soft skin before pinching her nipple. The action made her muffled cries grow louder. The sounds were only an enhancement for him, and he moaned against her ear as he plowed into her.

"Do you like having my thick cock inside of you?" he asked in a pant. "You love it, don't you?" Ramming hard, he paused, then swirled his hips in a small circle. "Your cunt is so fucking tight," he groaned as a shudder rocked through him. He began to viciously pound between her legs once more.

His lips parted against her neck as his body moved on top of hers. He emphasized each thrust that he made with his hips by grunting softly while uttering words of encouragement into her ear.

"That's right," he panted. "Spread your legs like a good girl, and take all of my cock in your sweet little cunt." Reaching down, he gripped her thigh in his hand, and pulled her leg up higher so that he could push even deeper. His fingers trailed down to her ass, and he gripped it hard as he lowered his head to watch himself slip into her.

When he saw his cock pushing between her folds, forcing it's way in, he let out another low pitched groan, and stilled with only the tip inside of her. Gazing down at it hypnotically, he slid in fast, then slowly pulled out until only the head was buried. Pushing forward slowly this time, he felt her hotly clutching around him, grasping at his shaft.

"Agh!" he moaned as he buried his face against her chest. "Fuck!"

Lifting his head, and straightening his back he plunged into her hard, and looked down at her face where he still had his hand pressed tightly to her mouth. Her neck was arched back slightly, and her eyes had rolled into the back of her head so it seemed that she was staring at the door above her.

His movements became rhythmic and steady as he watched her eyes. "Look at me," he suddenly growled.

Her wide, traumatized gaze lowered until it met his, and when he stared into their blue depths, a heated sound of pleasure escaped his lips. He began twisting his hips as he went in and out of her.

Releasing her mouth, he gripped onto the sides of her head, pressing his thumbs into her cheeks, and held eye contact. Losing himself, he pressed his mouth to hers, and forced her lips wide as he plunged into yet another part of her body. His tongue swirled against hers, and with another low pitched groan that rumbled from his throat and into her mouth, he came.

Hot spurts jetted from his body into hers, and as it flowed out of him, he stiffened and pressed himself as deep as he could get. His entire body shuddered.

When it ended, he was still. His fingers eased their hold upon her head as he lifted his mouth, and looked down at her. She didn't move or speak. She only returned his stare, her eyes haunted. His thumbs absentmindedly brushed over the skin of her cheeks as he looked at her.

"That was good," he breathed softly.

Something inside of her finally broke, and as he watched, her face slowly crumbled as her eyes filled with tears. Her chest lifted abruptly as she dragged in a ragged breath seemingly trying to fight the onset. He was still inside of her.

He watched as she began to hyperventilate, and one of his hands lifted to brush her hair back repeatedly in a soothing gesture. "It's over," he whispered. "Don't cry."

Pulling out of her, he sat back on his knees, and pulled his jeans up. He looked down at her trembling form as he closed the button, and zipped them up. Reaching to the front seat, he gripped her clothes in his hand, and set them down between his legs before leaning down, and picking her up beneath the arms so that she was sitting up in front of him.

Her entire body shook as he slowly dressed her. Once he had her shirt and jacket in place, his eyebrows furrowed as he held her jeans, and panties in his hands. "You're going to have to put these on," he said quietly.

Taking them from him, she slipped them on in a daze as he slipped between the seats to resume his position in the driver's seat. Grabbing her fallen shoes, she put those on as well. Once she had them on, he held his hand out to her so that she could follow him.

She didn't take it, or look at him. Putting her hands on the head rests, she lifted herself out of the back seat, and dropped into the seat beside his. Her eyes stared vacantly out the windshield as they sat in silence.

Running a hand through his dark hair, he sighed. Leaning towards her, he reached to open the glove compartment in front of her, and his sudden close proximity made her jump. Taking in her reaction, he slid his fingers inside of it, and rummaged around for a moment before pulling out a pack of Marlboro reds.

Opening the box, he pulled one out, and lifted it to his lips before pushing in the car's lighter. After a moment, it popped back out, and he lifted it to his face so that he could light the cigarette.

Small puffs of smoke escaped his lips while he slipped the key into the ignition, and started the car. He cracked the window on his side about an inch, then reached down to the gear shift to put it in reverse before he glanced at her again and pulled the car out.

Using two fingers to pull the filter from his mouth, he exhaled slowly, and threw the car into drive before turning down the lane that led them back out of the cemetery. He rubbed his forehead with the back of his hand as he grimaced.

"I'm glad that you were a virgin," he stated ruefully. " I'm sure I would have been fairly angry if you hadn't been."

Tilting his head to gaze at her, he bit his lip. She sat stoically with her hands in her lap as she stared straight ahead.

"I wouldn't have liked that at all, and I might have done something awful in response. Something to hurt you."

His words seemed to have little impact. Her demeanor didn't alter in the slightest. She just sat very quietly. It wasn't even apparent that she was breathing, she was so very still.

"I don't like the idea of anyone touching you," he said sternly. The car passed the cemetery gates, and made a right turn as he eased the wheel around. "You're mine now," he stated matter of factly.

This did cause a reaction. Turning her head, she looked at him. Her blue eyes large in her face as she seemed to absorb what he was saying.

Glancing at her briefly he went on. "I'm going to take you home. I'm going to do that because I know where you live. I know just about everything there is to know about you, Sam."

Her eyes widened slightly as she took this in. "How do you know my name?" she whispered.

He smiled. His dark eyes left the road for a moment so that he could look at her. "I told you," he replied. "I know everything there is to know about you. I know that your mother's name is Susan, and she works in a bakery on twenty third street. I know that your father's name is Alan, and that he's doing construction over at the steel mill. I know that your little brother is named Timothy, and that he's in the third grade at Weston Elementary School."

Tilting his head, he reached up to lightly scratch the side of his neck. Then he leaned down slightly to tap his cigarette into the ashtray.

"There's nothing I don't know that I need to know," he said meeting her eyes directly. The insinuation of danger was apparent in his gaze. It held an unspoken threat.

"If you tell anyone what happened, those will be the first places that I'll go. I don't think you'll tell anyone, Sam. I know how much you care about your family. I don't think you'd relish the idea of them being hurt in any way."

Her mouth parted slightly, and her expression filled with horror. Ignoring it, he continued. "Even if you went to the police, I could still do it. Even behind bars, I could still do it."

His eyes grew fierce as he scowled at her. "There are ways," he said quietly. "But you're not going to say anything, are you Sam?" His voice was deceptively soft. Her stricken expression was still in place as she readily agreed by shaking her head.

"Good girl," he said with a smile.

The car rolled towards the block where she lived. Her house was a large, brown cape cod style building that sat on the corner of the block. As they neared it, he pulled the Dodge into a vacant spot a few houses down, and he put it into park before turning to look at her.

"Now," he said silkily as he appraised her. His hand still rested upon the wheel. "This is the way things are going to work." Glancing out the windshield for a moment to look around, he turned back to her. His voice became even softer as he spoke.

"I'm going to come for you again. I'm not going to tell you when, and I'm not going to tell you where, but when you see me you will not scream. You will not run. You will not try to bring any attention to yourself in any way. You will quietly get into this car, and do what I tell you to. Is this understood?"

When she mindlessly gawked at him, he scowled. "I said, do you understand me, Sam?"

Nodding slowly, her mind raced at the implication he was making. This wasn't over. She would never be safe. Her family would never be safe unless she did as he asked.

His scowl darkened further. "Say it," he demanded.

Obediently she repeated his words, her voice robotic. "I won't scream. I won't run. I'll get in the car, and do what you tell me to."

"Good girl," he said again with a curt nod. His eyes slid over her face as he appraised her. Suddenly, his fingers darted out to ravel into the hair at the nape of her neck as he jerked her towards him. His mouth was barely a breath away as his savage gaze bore into hers. Sam whimpered slightly in fear.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said in warning. "Don't make me." Tilting his head, he pressed his hard mouth to hers before releasing her. Then reaching to the side he pushed a button making the doors click in a distinct way to unlock them. "You can go," he told her abruptly.

Immediately reaching for the handle, she opened the door. As she leaned to get out, he reached a hand out to quickly snatch her arm within his hold which caused her to look at him in surprise.

"It won't always be like this," he promised her. "It gets better." His dark eyes were certain as he stared at her. "As long as you don't make me angry, you will grow to enjoy our time together. Try to think about that."

When she nodded obediently once more, he released her. She quickly stepped out of the car, and closed the door. His eyes followed her as she hurriedly made her way towards her house before running up the stairs.

He started the engine as she pulled open the door, and disappeared inside. Reaching for another cigarette, he pulled away from the curb, and headed down the street.

12