All Comments on 'The High School Principal Ch. 04'

by JohnLaw1950

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What no anal?

All these Women and no one wants anal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All for the number of women...

But you should take your time with them and not rush through each encounter. The principal should be dominating these new girls for extended sessions and wearing them out. He should be giving them lessons in deepthroating and prepping them for their first anal experience. Love to see more from this series just don’t try to cram too many encounters in one chapter. Nothing against the writing but just imagine if this whole update was just the cheerleading coach and her two former cheerleaders since it seems like they were a package deal. Thanks for the update and looking forward to future updates, cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
YEAH, NO ANAL

Thankfully.

Paul in Oklahoma

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Good story.....

but really starting to get repetitious. I'm moving on....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

its like the writer is also getting tired of just "load, fire, repeat" ... no anticipation, no buildup, and just all perfect zipless fucks ...more imagination needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All that buildup about fucking an island girl and then he decides to not go back out to the island on day 2?!!

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erover 1 year ago

BORING,no details in the sex scenes.Hope your other stories are more detailed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnLaw1950@JohnLaw1950
I spent 23 years in the U.S. Army followed by 20 years in law enforcement. During that time I was a bodyguard for many high-profile clients. I have travelled to over 35 countries. I have had many interesting encounters with females during that time.

story TAGS