The High School Principal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky laid back on the bed, opened her legs, and said, "Come on, baby. Come fuck me. I'll take care of you."

I fucked her nice and slow for about fifteen minutes before I had to cum. Not my best performance. I apologized to Becky for not being able to last longer and said, "I'll do better next time."

"Don't worry about it, baby. I know what you're capable of. That was still an amazing fuck. Why don't you rest for a minute and then I will suck your cock for you."

Meghan said, "Can I do it? Let me!" Becky laughed and said, "O.K. baby. You can suck it if you want to."

Meghan did, indeed, suck me for about fifteen minutes until I blasted a load of hot cum down her throat. When I had recovered, Sissie asked, "Do you think you could fuck me now? I really want to feel your cock in me."

When I had fucked each of them to an orgasm, licked them each to another orgasm, and each had sucked me to an orgasm, we decided to shower, dress, and go have a dinner buffet to get replenished. I was surprised it was still early evening. It seemed like we had been fucking for hours. I have said it before, and I'll say it again. As awesome as Becky was as a fuck partner, I was, no doubt, addicted to teenage pussy. I should clarify, I mean over eighteen teenage pussy. And to think, this was just the first day of the cruise!

* * * * *

The next day, I ran into Mary and asked her if she wanted to go to one of the buffets. After we had stuffed ourselves, I asked, "Mary, are you having fun?"

"Oh, yes. This is such a relaxing cruise. And the whole thing is so relaxed. No one acts uptight, or embarrassed. No one has to sneak around and pretend that they're not having sex. I wish it could be like this all the time."

"So, have you been having sex?"

"Yes, Julie took me to her state room and we had mutual oral sex. We were able to satisfy each other."

"Have you been able to have sex with any men?"

"Yes, once. Last night, Julie invited Mr. Rogers, you know, the science teacher? Anyway, she invited him to her room and we both had sex with him."

"Joe Rogers is here? I didn't know that. I didn't see him at the mixer yesterday. Well, I'm glad you're having fun and being satisfied."

"Bob, I have to tell you. The sex was O.K., but it was nothing like the way it is when we do it. I have never had sex as good as what you can do to me."

"Mary, are you free for the rest of the day?"

"Yes, why?"

"I would like to take you back to my room and make love to you all day long. Would you like, that?"

"Yes. Very much."

When we got to my room, we quickly undressed and got on the bed. I gave her a passionate kiss and then asked, "Mary, I know you have enjoyed our role playing, but, if you don't mind, I would like to make love to you and treat you like my lover, not like my slut. Would that be O.K. with you?"

"Yes, sir, I mean, Bob. Like you said, it was only role playing. I just wanted to see what it was like to be submissive. But I know you like being a gentle lover. I love the way you treat me, the way you fuck me. I'm not role playing now or being submissive when I say this, but I hope you know, I would do anything for you. If you ask me to suck your dick, I will. Anytime, anywhere. You don't have to order me to do it."

"Thank you, Mary. I appreciate that. Now if you would lay back and relax, I would really like to lick your pussy."

After I had licked her through several orgasms, I fucked her nice and slow through several more. It was nice and very satisfying for both of us. Never once did I call her a slut or a bitch. Like I said, I wasn't really into the dominate thing. I only did it to please her, but, as I had just discovered, she was just as happy without me ordering her around. After we had fucked for what felt like several hours, she reached down and took my cock in her hand. After stroking it a few times, she said, "I love your cock. I want to suck it."

Without waiting on a response from me, she put it in her mouth and proceeded to give me a nice blowjob. After we had showered and dressed, she left, saying she was meeting some of the girls, so I wandered down to the pool to see what I could find.

There were several ladies there lying in the sun topless. I got a Margarita and sat in a lounge chair and looked at the bare tits. I knew most of them, but there were a few I didn't know. One young lady caught my eye, probably because she was very pretty and had really nice tits. I recognized her face but couldn't place her. I was pretty sure she had been a student, though. Just to satisfy my curiosity, and to get a closer look at her tits, I moved over next to her. Not knowing what to say, I made a lame comment, like, "Hey! What are you doing here?"

I confirmed that she was probably a student when she smiled and answered, "Hi, Doctor Masters. I could ask you the same thing!"

I told her I knew I had seen her at school, but I couldn't remember her name. She told me her name was Kiera Blanchard, and she had just graduated. She then shocked me by saying she was here because she had been invited by Joe Rogers, the science teacher. We made some small talk before I asked, "So, Kiera, are you headed to college?"

"Yes, sir. I'm going to the University of Arizona and I'll be majoring in Kinesiology and Pre-Med."

"Wow! I'm impressed. I know Kinesiology is a great field, but Pre-Med, too? That's a full load."

"Yes, sir, I know. Assuming I can keep my grades up, I'm hoping I will be accepted to Medical School. U of A has a great Medical School."

As we were talking about all the science courses she had to take, she mentioned that she didn't know how she would have kept her grades up and been accepted at Arizona if it wasn't for Joe Rogers' help.

A thought crossed my mind, so I took a chance and asked, "Kiera, please feel free to tell me it's none of my business, but since this is an adult cruise, actually what some people have described as a sex cruise, and you were invited by Joe Rogers, can I ask you, are you having sex with him?"

She didn't get embarrassed or even hesitate in answering, "Yes, sir. We started about the second semester of Senior year. We spent so much time together, and he was such a big help to me, I just wanted to repay him. I knew he wanted to, but he could never bring himself to ask me, so I just told him one day that I wanted him to have sex with me. We did it all through Senior year. By the way, I almost got up the nerve to approach you, too. I heard about you and your ... You know."

"Well, after that, I guess you can drop the "sir" business. My name is Bob. And, looking at you now, I wish you had approached me. You are very beautiful and very sexy. I would have loved to have made love to you."

"Are you busy right now?"

Well, this was an interesting turn of events. I had been thinking of the proper way to approach her and how I could seduce her, and here she was telling me she was willing to have sex with me right now! I was so glad I had decided to come on this cruise.

"I'm not busy, and if I did have any plans, I would change them. Would you like to go to my room?"

She grabbed her top and I led her up to my state room. When we got there, she dropped her top, which she had never bothered to put back on, dropped her bikini bottom, and dropped down to the bed. I took off my shorts and T-shirt and joined her. I couldn't help but stare at her tits. They weren't overly large, but they were the largest that I had seen on this cruise. I thought they were perfect, round and firm, topped by dark nipples that were actually getting hard under my lustful gaze. I reached out to cup the undersides of her breasts, then slowly lowered my mouth to take her left nipple into my mouth. Meanwhile, I was flicking and rubbing her right nipple with my hand. I ran my tongue around her nipple and then sucked it like I was nursing. She was moaning, so I pinched her right nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, fuck yes! Suck my tits!"

Since she seemed to like having her tits sucked, I began alternating between them while moving my hand down to her pussy. I inserted two fingers in her wet pussy and began moving them in and out. She started moaning, so I drove my fingers deep in her pussy. When I started rubbing her clit, she started panting and said, "Fuck me! I'm cumminnggg!"

I removed my fingers and put my head between her legs where I started licking and lapping up her juices. Her ass was moving back and forth and her moaning got louder. When I started licking her clit, she lifted her ass off the bed and started bucking up and down. Her juices were flowing freely now, as I started fucking her with my tongue. She moaned, "Oh, fuck yes. That feels so good. Fuck me!"

After she had another loud orgasm, I moved up between her legs and rubbed my cock up and down along her now dripping slit. I put the head in and pushed a few inches of my cock inside her pussy. She arched her back and lifted her ass as she screamed, "FUCK! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

I started fucking her with long, slow, deep strokes. She was breathing hard as she put her hands around my shoulders and started lifting her ass to match my strokes. Her pussy was tight and felt so good wrapped around my cock. After she had another orgasm, I told her, "I'm gonna cum."

She screamed, "YES! YES! FUCK ME! CUM IN ME!"

I took several more long strokes before I couldn't hold it anymore. I filled her pussy with stream after stream of hot cum. She put her hand behind my head and pulled me to her so she could give me a deep passionate kiss. When she broke the kiss, she looked me in the eyes and let out a little laugh. She was still breathing hard when she said, "My God! I have never felt anything like that. I didn't know it was possible to cum that much. Fuck! I love your cock! Please tell me we can fuck again."

"Kiera, baby, you were amazing. We can fuck anytime you want to. But, aren't you sort of committed to Joe Rogers?"

"No. Like I said, I really appreciated the way he helped me. I caught him looking at me all the time, but he was too shy to ask me to have sex with him. I made the first move because I knew he wanted to, and I wanted to reward him for his help. After that first time, we have had sex several times, but, and I don't want to be mean, but he's not too good in bed. The only thing we have done is to have sex with me on bottom and him on top. I couldn't believe the way you licked my pussy. Joe has never done anything like that. God! I was going crazy for a minute. You are so good at that. I loved it. And I loved the way you fucked me. I have never had a dick that could fill me up like that. Joe is nice, but he's sort of ... Boring."

"Well, I'm flattered, I guess. Glad you liked it. Like I said, anytime you want me to fuck you, just let me know. You have an amazing pussy."

"Um, Bob, I don't want to be too pushy, but could I suck your cock?"

"I would love to have you suck my cock, Kiera. And, maybe when you're finished, I will lick your pussy again. Would you like that?"

"Oh, fuck yes!"

She then proceeded to give me an excellent blowjob. After I had cum in her mouth, I rewarded her by licking her sweet pussy through two more orgasms. When we were lying next to each other, breathing hard and attempting to recover, she surprised me by saying, "I need you to fuck me again. I have to have my pussy filled up by your cock again. Do you mind?"

I couldn't deny the poor girl the pleasure she was seeking, so I happily climbed between her legs and we had a nice slow fuck. I really enjoyed fucking her again. She seemed so needy and so appreciative. I was just glad she didn't want to fuck again after that. I was totally spent. When she started to leave, she looked at me and said, "We're not finished. We're going to do this again."

* * * * *

Early the next morning, I awoke to the sound of the ship's air horn. I got up, showered, put on a T-shirt and shorts, and walked down to the breakfast buffet. After several cups of hot, strong, black coffee, I walked out on deck and noticed that we were docked at a pier at what I assumed was the island resort. That was confirmed a few minutes later when the Captain made an announcement that we would be in port for two days and we were free to leave the ship to explore the island, or we were welcome to stay onboard. I noticed several people were leaving the ship and several more were already gathered on the pier. I also noticed several island girls were greeting the guests. All of them were wearing colorful short sarongs, and they were all topless!

I turned around to head back to my cabin when I heard a familiar voice. "Hey, sailor! Care to show a girl a good time?"

I looked behind me to find Becky standing there with a lusty smile on her face. I asked, "Aren't you going ashore to explore the island?"

"Maybe later. We're going to be here for two days, so there's plenty of time. Right now I have an itchy pussy, and I think you're just the one to scratch it."

After my marathon fuck session with Kiera, I was exhausted, so I slept all night. I was now well rested and after the breakfast buffet, well nourished, so I thought, "What the hell. I didn't have any other plans." I jokingly said, "Itchy pussy, huh? I'm not sure I want to stick my dick in an itchy pussy. Are you sure you didn't catch something?"

"Ha, ha. You're funny. Now, are you going to fuck me, or what?"

"My my. Aren't we pushy this morning? I would be happy to fuck you. Are your girls going to take part, or would you rather go to my cabin for a little one on one?"

"Well, that's up to you. I know how much you love that teen pussy. Do you think I am enough for you? If so, I would really enjoy some one on one time."

"Sounds good to me. I think you know, you are more than enough for me. I love fucking you. Why don't we let the girls sleep and we will go to my cabin where I will ravish you, and hopefully, take care of that itch."

"Ooohhh. Promises, promises. Come on. Let's go see if you're just all talk."

I, of course, began by licking her pussy, ensuring she had several orgasms, before I fucked her for at least an hour. We started off slow, but after she had climaxed at least twice, I started pounding her pussy the way I knew she liked it. We went from missionary to doggie style, and then her on top, before I rolled her over and filled her with cum. After we recovered, she sucked my dick until I had cum in her mouth. Several times that morning she said, "I love your cock!"

"So, did I manage to scratch that itch for you?"

"I'm not sure. You pounded my poor pussy so much I can't feel it anymore."

"Glad I could help. We'll have to do it again later. Why don't you round up the girls and meet me at the bar. Then we'll go see what this island has to offer."

The island turned out to be an extension of the cruise ship. It was all-inclusive, meaning everything was included in the price we had already paid. There were several bars and restaurants where we could eat and drink for free, but the most interesting thing was the private cabanas where you could go inside behind curtains and fuck to your heart's desire. I also noticed that people were fucking on the beach and next to the pool. I quickly discovered that the staff, both male and female, were available to fuck. All you had to do was ask.

I had taken a trip to Hawaii several years ago. I remember watching the Hula Dancers and thinking how much I would like to fuck one of them. The girls who worked at the resort reminded me of them. They had that dark-skin Polynesian look, but they always had their tits exposed. I told myself I wasn't leaving that island until I had satisfied my curiosity and fucked at least one of these girls.

As I continued walking around, I noticed several massage tables on the beach where you could get a full-body massage that always resulted in a happy ending. I saw two tables side-by-side occupied by what appeared to be a mother and daughter. Both were beautiful and completely nude, but one was older than the other. I stood there mesmerized as I watched the older lady happily sucking on her masseur's rather large cock while the younger one, whom I assumed was her daughter, was on her back and had her legs dangling off the end of the table while her masseur was pounding her pussy. It was like watching a porn movie in 3-D, and my dick was hard as a rock. After the older lady had taken a load of semen down her throat and the younger one had taken a load in her cunt, they thanked their masseurs, who walked off, and the two ladies got up and started walking toward me. I don't think they could help but see my cock pushing out the front of my shorts. They smiled as they approached, presumably headed toward the bar. They stopped when I realized I recognized the older lady. I said, "Susan? Susan Maxwell?"

Her eyes got big as she recognized me. "Oh, hello Robert. It is Robert isn't it?"

"It is, although I prefer Bob. I have to tell you, that was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen. I hope you don't mind that I watched." It was also very surprising to me. Susan Maxwell was the school Librarian. She was always prim and proper and never wore clothes that even hinted at the body I was now looking at."

She smiled and answered, "How could I possibly mind? We are on a beach that is in full view of everyone here. And, this is a sex island where everything goes, so I certainly can't be embarrassed. I'm sure you must be shocked, though. I'm sure you never suspected that I would do something like that. Oh, by the way, this is my daughter, Nicole."

"Daughter? I would have guessed you were sisters. I can't believe you have a daughter who is a full-grown woman. And a very beautiful woman at that. Both of you are beautiful. Stunning actually."

Susan was staring at my crotch as she said, "Yes, I can see that you think so. You know, I have heard some rumors about you, but I never believed them. Obviously, I was wrong."

I decided to take a chance and I asked, "Susan, can I take you ladies to lunch? Maybe after some food and a couple of drinks, I could interest you in joining me in a cabana?"

"You mean both of us?" She looked at her daughter and Nicole nodded her head.

After a lunch buffet and a couple of Margaritas, we went to one of the cabanas where I found it had a king-sized bed inside. Susan and Nicole were still nude and seemed quite comfortable with their nudity. I was still wearing shorts and a T-shirt. As soon as we got inside, I quickly stripped. Susan sat on the edge of the bed and Nicole stood in front of the bed with her mouth open. She said, "Mom, can you believe the size of that cock?"

"Well, like I said, I had heard rumors but didn't believe them. I guess they were true. Bob, I had heard that you had a big cock, and I heard that you knew how to use it. But I also heard you liked young girls. Are you sure you want to fuck somebody as old as me?"

"Susan, first of all, you are not what anyone would call old. You are beautiful with a very nice body, and in my opinion, you are sexy as hell. And second, you make me sound like a pedophile. I don't know where these rumors got started, but since there doesn't seem to be any secrets among people on a sex cruise, I will admit that I had sex with a couple of seniors, but they were both nineteen. I would never even consider having sex with anyone under eighteen. Now, if you would lie back, I will let you decide if I know how to use it. I hope you like to have your pussy licked, because I truly would love to eat your pussy."

I started licking her pussy which she seemed to really like. After I had licked her for a couple of minutes, I said, "Nicole, I hope you will let me eat you after I am through with your mom, but in the meantime, I don't want you to feel left out. If you want to suck my cock, it would really make me happy."