The High School Principal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to licking Susan's pussy, and in a minute, I felt a delicate hand wrap around my cock and then I felt it being engulfed in a warm mouth. That might have been a mistake because her mouth felt so good, I was having trouble concentrating on licking her mom's pussy. I did my best to concentrate, and it seemed to work because Susan screamed out that she was cumming and she drenched my face in her nectar. I continued to lick and lap and then I concentrated on her clit. It only took a few times sucking on her clit before she had another orgasm. I started tongue fucking her and she was moaning loudly and thrashing about on the bed. At the same time Nicole was sucking my dick with gusto, and I soon told her I was going to cum. She kept my dick in her mouth as she moaned, "Um Humh." I took that to mean she was O.K. with me cumming in her mouth, so I shot several strong streams of cum down her throat. She had no trouble swallowing it all.

After Susan had another orgasm, I sat up, wiped my mouth, and asked Nicole, "Are you ready for a tongue lashing, young lady?"

She spread her legs and said, "Yes, please."

Nicole seemed to enjoy having her cunt licked as much as her mom did. After I licked her through at least three orgasms, I sat up and asked, "Who wants to get fucked first?"

Susan was on her back with her knees up. She slid her heels down the bed and opened her legs, so I got between her knees and started fucking her. She didn't seem like she wanted a slow fuck, so I started thrusting in and out with fast and deep strokes. Soon she was moaning loudly while throwing her head back and forth on the pillow. She started grunting, "Yes, yes, oh fuck yes." I felt her have another climax and shortly I told her I was about to cum. She said, "Oh, yes. Me too!" I unloaded into her pussy and I felt her cum at almost the same time.

I rolled over on my back and said, "Shit, Susan. I have to tell you, you are the last person I would have thought I would see on this trip. That being said, I'm glad I did. If I had only known, I would have approached you at work a long time ago. You are what I would describe as an excellent fuck. I hope you will let me do this again when we get back home. I mean, if you think I lived up to my reputation. And, Nicole, that was an excellent blowjob. I hope you will let me fuck you as soon as I can catch my breath. Just give me a couple of minutes. I'm not sure what your situation is, but if you would like to get together sometime, the same thing goes for you. If you only want to do it with your mom present, I'm O.K. with that, too."

Susan said, "As I'm sure you can understand, I maintain a prim and proper façade at work for obvious reasons. I see a couple of guys when I'm in the mood, but I would be happy to see you every now and then. And, yes, you definitely did live up to your reputation. I'm glad I ran into you. Nicole and I are in a rather complicated situation. My husband left me several years ago, apparently because I couldn't please him in the bedroom. Nicole's husband left her last year for the same reason. We moved in with each other, cried, drank a lot of wine, and comforted each other, and one thing led to another. We decided to experiment to see what it would be like to have sex with each other. We decided we liked it and have been doing it ever since. Then we decided to see if we could pick up a guy and bring him home. We have had sex with one guy together, like we just did with you, and we have each brought a guy home for sex. One time we each brought a guy home and then swapped partners. We are sort of adventurous when it comes to sex. So, to answer your question, yes, I would like to have you fuck me again. As far as Nicole, I will let her speak for herself, but I don't have a problem if you want to see her alone, and I don't have a problem if you want to have us both at the same time."

Nicole said, "I'm not sure if I want to fuck you or not. After all, you haven't proven to me that you are a good fuck. But, if you think you can get hard again, I'm willing to let you try."

Susan said, "I haven't sucked that nice cock yet, so let me see if I can help you get it back up." She then put my cock in her mouth and started sucking. It only took a minute for me to get rock-hard again. I got between Nicole's legs and started fucking her, slowly at first, but soon she was shouting, "Faster! Fuck me faster!"

I fucked her fast and hard until she had two orgasms. After I shot a load of cum in her, I rolled over, and while still breathing hard, asked, "Well? Did I do O.K.? Would you be willing to let me do that again sometime?"

It took her a minute to control her breathing enough to answer, "Yeah, that was pretty good. If you would like to fuck me again, I think that would be O.K. But you have to promise to eat my pussy again. You are really good at eating pussy. As far as mom is concerned, if you guys don't mind me being there, I'm good with fucking you together. But if you want to fuck me alone sometime, I'm O.K. with that, too. I'll leave that up to you."

Since the island resort was part of our all-inclusive package, I had the choice of either staying on the island overnight or returning to the ship. I decided to return to the ship. There was a romantic comedy movie scheduled for that night, so I decided to grab a drink and watch it. As I was looking for a seat, I saw Kiera. I asked her if she was alone and when she said she was, I asked if I could join her. We sat together and snuggled as we watched and laughed at the movie. Before long, I was rubbing one of her tits and she was rubbing my cock. When the movie was over, I asked if she wanted to go to my cabin and she said she did. We fucked for about an hour before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

We were docked at the island for another day, but I stayed on the ship. It took us another two days at sea before we returned to Galveston. During those three days, I fucked Becky and her two girls, as well as Mary, Julie, and Kiera. Kiera told me she would soon be leaving for Tucson, but she was planning to come home for Christmas. She promised we would get together while she was home. I discovered that the reason I hadn't seen Susan and Nicole on the ship was because they had not taken the cruise but had flown to the island. As we were finally pulling into port, I thought, "Man, I am sure glad I decided to take this trip."

To be continued