All Comments on 'The Hijab Hunter: Kidnapped!'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sick Bastard

You need to understand and stop bringing religion into everything, it is sick, especially a religion this is looked down upon.

Go to hell, you disgusting religion hating bastard.

There is no need to say she is Muslim, none at all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In this case the commenter is sicker than the story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wassa mater here?

This was a good story. You guys are mad at Muslims, I guess it's because of the Biafra slaughter and the extermination of black Muslim neighbors for little apparent reason. I gotta admit I had those same feelings once. Then I read that the Sudan government is and has been number one in receiving U.S. foreign aid. Everything I've read about the mass genocide there, directed against all black people, Christian, Jewish or Muslim is financed by the Sudan Government. Darn! I was looking for who to blame for the mass murders in Africa and find out it was me! I go outside and beat the crap out of myself. Did I learn my lesson? Well I made friends with a black Muslim couple and decided they were humans as well, so now we get together a couple of times each month for an outing in the local semi-wilderness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...