The Hike Ch. 01

Story Info
Camping with his spoiled girlfriend has surprising results.
4k words
3.93
50.6k
24

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is part 1 of a multi-part Story. Although this one is in Erotic Couplings, future chapters will probably be in a different category as the story will take some turns. I hope the next 4 chapters, which are mostly complete, will make a nice complete story with some twists turns for which you won't have to wait long.

*****

Allen parked the car in a shady spot in the dirt parking lot. They were lucky to be starting on a weekday, as there were plenty of parking spaces at the trailhead to choose from. Sun rays lit up the dust that still settled around them as he and Becky stepped out of the car. The smell of the pine trees dominated the fresh air as bugs buzzed loudly in the brush. The dust they'd raised on the drive in took minutes to finally settle in the still air. It was peaceful. Becky wandered to the sign with a map of the trail they meant to travel for five days, finishing at the car they parked at the other end. It was before 9:00 AM, but already warm enough that they wouldn't need jackets when they started up the trail.

Allen couldn't believe that Becky was willing to go with him. She did not look like a hiking girl or a girl who would like to be outdoors, especially for 5 days. Allen tried to think back: did he make it clear to her that there were no bathrooms on most of the trail? Becky's fit frame hovered around 5' 4". She had muscular, shapely legs, and a firm build on her upper body, which was a good thing because she needed the muscles to help her carry her large, soft, natural boobs. It wasn't that she didn't seem fit enough to hike for five days. She definitely was. It was that she just didn't seem to be the hiking type. She fell more into the "What restaurant are we going to be eating at tonight?" type, with a healthy helping of "OOOOHH a spider!" thrown in.

But when Allen suggested it, she agreed easily. She had even gone with him a few times for practice hikes to break in her new boots and get used to carrying a pack for more than a few minutes at a time.

It wasn't all rosy though. She did complain a lot about how hot and dirty she got. She often shuffled stuff out of her pack and into Allen's, saying "It's just too heavy. Why do we need [fill in the blank] anyway?" But she also gave the appropriate "OOOHHH" and "AAAHHH" when the scenery kept her from thinking about the straps on her shoulders.

Allen was just glad she wanted to spend time with him, so he put up with her petty whining. Besides, he was getting her to go with him and sleep in a tent out in the wilderness for 5 nights. He figured the frequency of their coupling might increase dramatically with little else to do after the sun went down.

Allen was what most people would call a nerd. He was tall, almost 6 feet, fairly thin and as pale as a clean bed sheet. He didn't play any sports, rarely drank, was pretty awkward around new people and knew a ton of stuff about computers compared to most people. One of his saving graces was that he didn't wear glasses. Another was that he had good, clear skin, and nice hair. When Becky gave her input on his clothing choices, he could actually be almost handsome, as long as he stood still and didn't talk to anyone. And he was good in the woods, having come from a camping family and spending many weekends with his parents hiking trails in this area while he was growing up.

Becky was way out of his league and he knew it. He couldn't believe she even talked to him at first, but she did. Then, to his amazement, she said she wanted to have a lunch with him, which led to a few dinners, and before he knew what was going on, she let him do it with her. She even seemed to not hate it, and complimented him. Well complimented his dick anyway. His final saving grace was that his penis, although not huge, was above average enough to be noticed. At least that's what he ascertained from comments of the other three or four (or two) girls who had let him use it with them.

Even though she was doing this cool adventure enthusiastically, she generally wasn't nice to him and often treated him like crap when they were out at parties, and after the first time they had sex, and a few nights straight of the best sex he ever had in his life, she started doling out sex like beer through an eyedropper. It was infrequent and always when she wanted it, with a total disregard for his desires. Even though she seemed to enjoy their infrequent romps, she always acted like she was doing him a favor by letting him even see her naked. She would rush him out and send him home right afterwards. But lately, her subtle flirtations with other men while they were out together had gotten boldly obvious.

But she was way hotter than any girl he had ever even spoken to for more than a few sentences, so he put up wit it.

He heard her rustling around in the back of the little Subaru wagon he drove. When he went to investigate, she was taking some things out of her pack. A sleeping bag, a water bottle, her camp stove and rain poncho sat on the deck of the car.

"Can you take these for me, Dexter? I'm afraid the pack will really hurt my shoulders. Just for this first day, please? Once I'm more used to the pack, I'll carry my part, promise." She didn't wait for him to answer before she was closing her pack and getting ready to heft it on her shoulders. She had started calling him Dexter as a way of reminding him she thought he was a nerd. It was short for "Poindexter". He didn't like it, but he didn't hate it. Sometimes she called him Dexter during sex and he definitely didn't hate it then.

"Sure thing. No problem," he said as he stared at the pile trying to figure out how to get it in his already stuffed pack.

Becky loaded up and stood glaring at him, trying to force him to be ready with her eyes. He quickly found space for her stuff, shouldered his pack and secured the car. "Let's go," he said happily, leading the way to the trail.

------------------------

By the time they got to the first campsite, Becky was whining non-stop. Even though he had tried to help her break in her new boots, they were bothering her feet a lot. He had taken a few pounds more from her pack, and they stopped way more than he wanted to which made it just past sundown by the time they got the tent up. They had seen a few other people on the trail, but had the campsite to themselves. Becky had stopped complaining enough to compliment him on the space. A creek ran nearby, and the trees were green and tall, with branches that came out of the trunks a few feet above their heads as they moved about preparing for the night as the sun and the temperature dropped.

After getting some hot food in her and relaxing on some logs for an hour or so, Becky finally calmed down and was no longer berating Allen and whining about everything. She actually appeared to be enjoying the night air and the stars. Allen waited on her hand and foot to show his appreciation for her coming along and making it through the first day. She didn't seem to notice or care about his attentions, treating him just slightly better than a paid guide and much worse than her boyfriend.

He spent the evening with "Dexter, get me this," and "Dexter, where's my...?" He didn't let it bother him. He had her alone in the woods and was hopeful that she would be happy to do it with him in the small tent.

Finally, after Allen cleaned up all the cooking equipment and packed the food high in a tree to keep bears away ("Bears! You didn't say anything about bears!") it was time for bed. Allen yawned elaborately to let her know that it was late and time to hit the sack. Moments later, Becky said "Let's go to bed Allen. I'm really tired."

"Yeah, me too. Make sure to keep your shoes close to the entrance in case you have to pee later."

Allen got in the tent and stripped naked while Becky did her business behind a tree one more time. When she got into the tent, though, she pulled out some long night shirt from her pack and turned her back to him in order to strip and put it on.

Undaunted, Allen cuddled up next to her after she crawled into their double sleeping bag next to him. He began to nuzzle her neck and massage the summits of her tits over the thin shirt. She sighed and took his hand in hers to kiss it, then held it tight in her cleavage with both hands, signaling that she was not in the mood. Allen pretended not to notice and began grinding his hard cock on her hip and kissing her neck. He knew her neck was her kryptonite. Her grip on his hand loosened.

He went back to massaging her beautiful tits while still kissing her softly. She tensed when his hand moved slowly lower over her belly and on to her pussy, still covered by the shirt. He fooled around there, trying to get the long shirt to ride up so he could have unfettered access to her, but he didn't get very far.

"You're not going to let me sleep until I have sex with you, are you?" Becky said, irritation dripping from her voice.

"Well," Allen started. "I was hoping we could take advantage of some alone time. I mean, it was such a beautiful day, and you look so beautiful tonight. Don't you want to?"

"Oh, yeah, I want to," she said sarcastically. "I lugged a 200 pound pack 100 miles today and had to pee while I was leaning against a tree. Yeah, that put me right in the mood."

Allen had faced her objections before at home in her own bed, and he knew it wasn't over yet. She was just going to make him work for it. He resumed playing with her tits, and moved to sit up so he could get between her legs. If he could just get his mouth on her, he knew she would get fired up enough to fuck him. He was very inexperienced with sex before Becky, and even though the sex with her was infrequent, she was very good at letting him know what she liked, usually by frankly telling him what she wanted and letting him know when he was doing it right or wrong. Consequently, she had helped him get pretty good at oral sex. He knew she like when he did it to her.

"Hold on, Dex. What are you gonna do, climb on top of me and rape me? You have your heart," and when she said 'heart', she looked at his crotch, "set on this don't you?"

Allen looked sheepish but kept massaging her boobs as the fire crackled outside their tent.

"Fine, but I'm on top and make it quick." With that, she sat up and stripped off her night shirt, revealing the most beautiful boobs that Allen thought he would ever get to play with. They were full, natural, soft and hung down just the right amount so that nobody would call them saggy. She pushed him onto his back and straddled him, her hot pussy coming in contact with his dick right away.

"Well someone's ready aren't they?" She teased as she reached between her legs to play with the part of his dick she wasn't covering. "Do you have a condom? It's no deal without a condom."

Allen scrambled to reach his pack and pull one condom off the strip of 12 he pulled out. That was only half his supply. Becky raised her eyebrows as if to say "really?" but Allen didn't care. She took it from him and tore open the package, grinding slowly back and forth on his cock the whole time. He had his hands on her tits and just stared at them, loving the feeling of being in the tent, naked and having Becky grinding on him. He was giddy.

Becky moved so she could put the condom on him, stroking him a little extra as she did so. Allen knew she was trying to get him close to climax so he wouldn't be able to last as long inside her. Then she was back up and guiding his hard, hard cock into her soft, soft pussy. The degree to which she was lubricated betrayed her reluctant attitude. Allen slipped in easily and she took a long minute to slide all the way down onto him. As she did, she closed her eyes and moaned softly.

Once he was all the way inside her, she ground down onto him moving her hips in a little circle. Then she slid back up his pole until the tip just kissed her pussy lips like a lover's soft peck. Then she was sliding down again, moaning more enthusiastically. After a dozen or more of these slow strokes, she picked up the pace and moved one hand to play with her clit, while the other one pushed one of Allen's hands away so she could play with her own tit.

Allen kept his eyes open and watched as he pushed his hips up to meet her pussy coming down on his dick. This is one of the things he liked about sex with Becky: it seemed like she needed him there, but she didn't care that he was there and would do the sexiest things to herself right in front of him. He was sure that she wouldn't fake it with him-she didn't have the compassion-so he was sure that when it seemed like she came loudly, moaning and squeezing her legs together, it was genuine, and it happened almost every time.

Soon she was bucking up and down on him so hard that the small pad underneath him couldn't protect him from the hard rocks he lay on. She gave him some relief when, at one point, she got her feet under her and moved up and down using her quad muscles. This allowed him the deepest penetration, and she seemed to get something out of it too because her moans got louder and her pace quickened.

Shortly, they were both grunting "Hunnnh...Hunnnh...Hunnnh" as she rode up and down on his dick. She worked her clit like she was trying to rub it clean with her finger. Allen was getting closer and closer to his climax, but he didn't want it to end. He tried to move, to pull out of her and switch positions.

"Oh! Don't fucking move!" she told him and moved the hand from her tit to rest her weight on is chest, pinning him. Her pace quickened, and he could feel himself moving to the point of no return. She slammed herself down on him one last time and stayed there with his cock buried as deep in her as it would go. That was all it took for him to begin filling the condom with his cum while her pussy quivered on him.

After a short, still time, she collapsed and fell forward onto him, plastering his chest with her damp, soft boobs. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the head. After one long, heavy sigh, she abruptly sat up and spread her legs a little, looking at him expectantly. He smiled at her for a minute and began a little movement in his hips.

She let him know that he misread the situation by saying "Hey! Get it out now."

"Oh, yeah. OK. Sorry," he said as he reached down between her legs to secure the condom on his cock with his hand and ensure that it wouldn't come off when she did. The second he had it secured, she moved off his dick and rolled off to lie on her side next to him. He moved to the entrance flap and unzipped it just far enough to try to toss the condom into the fire. He missed by a mile.

By the time he turned around, she had her nightshirt back on again and was lying with her back to his spot. The message was clear: "I'm done. Go to sleep."

He crawled next to her and tried to spoon, but she shrugged him off without saying anything.

------------------------

"Come on Becky. We have to keep moving or we won't make it to the campsite." Allen and Becky sat at a junction where the trail they were on joined with one coming up the mountain from another staging area. It was 3:00 on the second day.

Becky, beautiful, whiny Becky, had slept in while Allen made breakfast. He had put a ton of effort into the first breakfast by bringing sausages, real sausages he had to wrap in ice packs to keep them fresh for the first day. And he brought four real eggs, the only real eggs they'd have for the trip. It would be powdered eggs from now on. The smell of the sizzling sausage probably woke a couple of nearby bears, but Becky didn't stir. He delivered the bounty to her in the tent, hoping to get her mood right before they had to break camp and walk all day. He knew the scenery today would be spectacular and he hoped it would take her mind off her aching shoulders and feet.

She wolfed the eggs and meat down without even saying thanks, and then put the plate on the ground outside the tent. The rest of the teardown went the same. Basically, Allen did all the work, and she sat on a log moaning and whining about her back or her shoulders or her feet. Allen cheerfully ignored her or encouraged her, but neither helped her mood.

After a few miles on the trail, the scenery, thankfully, had finally distracted her enough that she broke her sullen, bitchy streak and got into trying to get pictures of herself with the scenery in the background. Allen was subtly trying to keep her moving so they would have another nice camp spot for the night, but now they were at this junction, which had the first vault toilets and a bench to sit on since they left the car. She was taking advantage of both.

"The site we are trying to get to for tonight is still over 2 hours away. I want to make camp and cook before it gets dark. I don't want to rush you, but can we get going please?" Allen grew weary of her petulance and didn't want to baby her so much that they ended up sleeping on a rocky slope instead of a nice, flat loamy patch.

"Fine. God you're annoying in the woods," Becky finally got to her feet to start walking and Allen breathed a sigh of relief.

They hadn't been walking 15 minutes when Becky had to stop to get a rock out of her boot. She sat in the middle of the dusty trail and took off her boot, shooting daggers at Allen with her eyes, like it was his fault.

A voice called out from the way they had come, "You two OK?" Allen saw another couple hiking up behind Becky. It was a pretty, shapely woman and a man, as tall as Allen, but not as pasty and definitely more muscular.

"We're fine," Allen called back. "Becky got a rock in her boot is all."

The couple came abreast of them, and Allen got a better look at the woman who introduced herself as Tanya, and her friend, Jeff. This woman was stunning. Allen couldn't help but stare at her as she introduced herself. She had on the shortest hiking shorts he had ever seen and covered her full, plump tits with a sports bra that showed off her rippled stomach. Her dark ponytail fell to the side of her face and over one boob. Allen had to concentrate in order to keep from staring at her.

"We just hiked up from the connector trail. How about you guys?" Tanya asked.

"We started yesterday at Union Flat. We're going to Henderson." Allen said.

"Henderson! That's 4 more days at least. That's ambitious," Jeff seemed truly impressed. "We're just heading for Tanner Falls and then we'll head back this way. A few days at most. Is she OK?" Jeff looked at Becky on the ground. She hadn't gotten up and just turned her head to look at whoever was talking.

"She'll be fine. It's her first time on an overnight hike and she got a rock in her boot. She's doing great though."

Jeff dropped his pack at his feet and bent to pull something out. "You need an insole. Those boots of yours are awesome, but almost everyone could use a little more cushion. Here," while he was talking, he rummaged around in his pack and pulled out some blue shoe inserts. He took a huge knife, laid the inserts on a cut stump and razored off an inch from the toe end. Then he took Becky's boot from her and stuffed one in it.

Becky put the modified shoe on and laced it up. "Holy shit! That feels really nice. Thanks very much, Jeff. That was really kind of you." As she talked, she had stood up to test the insert, but was now sitting on a stump to fix up the other boot.

"No problem Becky. My pleasure. I always bring at least one extra insert. Tanya says I'm good at inserting my inserts."

Becky shot Jeff a look. Allen caught the subtle innuendo, and hoped Becky would just let it slide and not berate this guy after he just helped her with her sore feet. She stared blankly at Jeff for a moment, then smiled broadly.

"Well, I certainly enjoyed your insertion this time," Becky finally said. They all laughed. Allen's laugh was uneasy, but nobody noticed.

12