The Hike Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beaming, she stood up in her newly modified boots and immediately started up the trail. "This is great. I feel so much better. Let's go Dexter!"

"I thought your name was Allen," Tanya said.

"She likes to call me Dexter. It's kind of an inside joke."

"Well, cool. Is it OK if Jeff and I tag along with you guys? We don't eat much and I rarely bite, unless you're into that."

Allen was looking forward to another night of alone time with Becky, but these two had brightened her mood considerably. Sex with her would last a lot less time than the all day hike, so if he could get her in a better frame of mind for the hiking, it might be worth it to forgo the sex at night. So he concluded it would be a good thing to have Tanya and Jeff along. The fact that Tanya was so easy to look at played no small part in the decision too.

"Sure. That would be great. You guys can help me carry Princess Becky up the steep parts later."

"I heard that!" Becky's tone was jovial. She was actually joking with Allen now. Running into these two had really changed his fortune for the better.

12