All Comments on 'The Hillbilly'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 2 years ago

I liked it.

Well plotted an well written.

Well done.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Thank you for the story.

TrambakTrambakover 2 years ago

Really liked it. No comments. 5

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Some of you are going to complain that the asshat got away without any retribution or so much as a limp

.

Naw, complaining that the cheating whore did

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a select group of what I know to be the best writers on this site and I look forward to every new story they write, this is a great example. Just the right Words to show a father's concern for his daughter. Thank you for your tale.

somewhere east of Omaha

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

Nice little story.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Good story I liked how the story was a bit different from othe stories. Thank you for the story.

Gram1Gram1over 2 years ago

A wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Good story but, yeah, I'm going to ding you for letting asshat off with just a scare. Predators need more than a scare to learn their lesson.

Wark2002Wark2002over 2 years ago

Expertly written.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Haven't read a story quite like this. Nicely done. 5 stars.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

So... if this happened in another town, how did his pal, the local copper, know about the stray round fired into the motel window some jurisdictions away? Other than that, superlative-worthy story!!! 5+++/5!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Gotta love a happy ending.

MVarroMVarroover 2 years ago

As always, I enjoyed your story. Please keep writing.

5* of course.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

From an Arkansas hillbilly…. OutFuckingStanding 5⭐️

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Great story, well written and easy to read. Got my own little girl, with grand kids, and love her to death but they can be a pain in the rear end. Thanks for a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since he was close enough...12 gauge... smooth bore barrel... rifled deer slug. No ballistics to match. Just remember to always to pickup your brass.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Loved it! What a good dad!

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 2 years ago

Excellent. Good stuff. Thanks for posting. 5 stars from me.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Glad for the happy ending. A good father and family. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If this was a true story I would imagine that it would be a long time before this man would have wanted to be seen even talking to any woman in public without nervously looking around. Even a well slammed door would probably leave him with a wet spot!

somewhere east of Omaha

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

The last paragraph made this already excellent tale real. I have spent the past 20 years on our 60 acre ranch in the east Texas hill country south of Tyler. The closest town has 300 people and a popular restaurant called Judy’s after its attractive owner. Well… Judy got into a long term affair with a local rancher which led to a divorce. Most of her loyal patrons learned of the affair and bagan to drive to other restaurants for their daily breakfast. Shortly Judy’s folded and Judy moved.

So the stuff in this tale accurately reflects rural realities.

Great story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice. Pennsyl-tuckians (long Ohio story) know this well.

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

At a time when the anyone in law enforcement is branded as racist, bigoted, and bullies, it's nice to see some respect given to them. As evidenced by that quiet 'word to the wise' by his friend the officer. They investigated the matter, and came to a wise conclusion, with no waste of the taxpayers money. Very interesting read, and a clear 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So when did his wife apologize to him for doubting him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How about getting an apology from both his daughter AND his wife for "Interfering"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bullet can be traced. Not the powder.

You got Harvey in the story! Super.

I loved the burning urine and Harvey was an engaging man.

Use him for a series!

Robcan57Robcan57over 1 year ago

My bet is that he crapped his pants when that round just missed his head.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

The mother better have given great head that night. What I would do.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I have no idea how I missed this the first time, but the follow up brought me here. 5* on to part 2…

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Great tale, thank you! A HillBilly's version of "A Father's Love."

Sorry to see that MC's wife didn't "eat crow" and apologize to the MC. She was right there to excoriate him, though he was right.

As far as I know, through chemical analysis they "might" be able to tell what type of powder was used by the burnt remains on a bullet - though the powders all basically use nitrocellulous and something else makes it seem very unlikely. And to trace a bullet to the gun police FIRST need a sample bullet shot by that gun. This story implies that the police must have had occasion to get that sample from Hillbilly.

But NONE of that matter: this was a really good story and I really appreciated it!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Great story as usual. I don’t usually leave the LW site, but I am huge J_W fan, and a proud hillbilly myself. I’m glad I moved over and read this. It rings true in my experiences and reminds me of a time and place I’d love to go back to.

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl1957over 1 year ago

Asshat is lucky he got away with his head still attached to his neck!

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

pepepilotpepepilotover 1 year ago

Somehow I missed this until I ran across part 2. I loved the fact that in each part, they weren't the same stories that are canned in many of the Literotica stories. Great job and 5 stars for both stories!

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Fantastic. Just fantastic. Awesome work, and awesome dad (and father-in-law!)

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

He had a good ethic...

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 1 year ago

When just words don't do it, something more emphatic may be called for, such as a .30/30 round.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bet Asshat won't try for any married pissy again! Next time the guy may be serious and draw down fine...

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl1957about 1 year ago

The only thing I would insist on is a sincere apology from my wife for doubting what I said and jumping down my throat for it! Otherwise, great story. Lol

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

What about the wife making a totally wrong call and stepping in it big time, while berating hubby?..

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

very good, enough of a message delivered. Hillbilly's wife must have some apologizing to do and relearn her wedding vows.

WisquejacWisquejac8 months ago

Yup I agree. Wife needs to apologize. Daughter too really. Good stuff. Thanks.

Ocker53Ocker535 months ago

Excellent story, good read, believable and that what I like⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is how a society is supposed to be - a homogeneous group of like people where problems can be solved. Definitely not the judeo-democracy we have today.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES