All Comments on 'The Hilton Head Trip'

by MarcusPhaeton

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
There actually was a good story but sadly it was quite hidden in lots of shit

The author decided to portray the husband as a self defining cuckold and his wife as a mother, wife and obvious slut who showed absolutely no remorse. Were I the husband I would make mayself known to the adulterous couple the first time I saw them going over the line into adultery. Then after confrontation I would immediately checked out of the Hotel and went home..Obvioulsy "wifey" would rather stay on.

By casting the husband as a I don't what to do kind of husband and then confirming that just watched from that point on, the story was ruined there was not one glimpse into the motivation for the wife's sudden slutty behavior.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
OK

Well written and there are all sorts in this world, so I marked it well.

sexydad50sexydad50almost 11 years ago
A well written fantasy!

A well written fantasy! FANTASY! Sick and hot. Write more. Don't let all the anonymous people stop you from writing more. I don't know why they read this genre when it obviously offends them so much.

Well written and descriptive It was Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great read

I'm hoping to see more from this author. No suggestions, except keep writing.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
WHEN THERE IS NOTHING CONTRUCTIVE TO SAY

be smart, dummy up and try to move forward, TK U MLJ LV NV

serendipity300serendipity300almost 11 years ago
great story

great story and well written........do another

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is This What They Mean by a Closet Cuck ?

Or is hubby just a willing one after watching his wife. Sorry not very erotic but pretty well written. Not my cup of tea.

loboss2loboss2almost 11 years ago
Good Start

Well done, kept my interest and I hope you expand the story. Would have been cool to have the guy a stranger rather than the family friend, maybe something for the next chapter?

MarcusPhaetonMarcusPhaetonalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I think a fair criticism is that I didn't explain motivation well enough in the story, or maybe it was too subtle. The wife's motivation was simply anger and alcohol as alluded to in the story, and a preexisting attraction to Alan, which I assumed was implicit in her behavior when she was alone with him in the room. The motivation for the husband I admit was not well explained, which I will keep in mind for future stories.

droogedroogealmost 11 years ago
Interesting in such a short story...

A tiny bit predictable but that is the problem of listing it under a genre. Well written and the sex was in no way gratuitous it was really what the entire story was centered around I must admit that I thought wifey was going to open the closet door to humiliate hubby but as we know that doesn't happen so 10 out of 10 for non predictability. A second part? I don't think so, the characters are still rather sympatique at the end of the story as it seems both of them want to forget that night and get along with their lives. To have Lover boy seek out another round with wifey it would make it nearly impossible for their friendship to survive but heck they are your characters and you can make them do whatever you like. Well done and thank you for sharing with us I will certainly follow your next story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Okay

However, Hubby and Alan should be in about the same state of inebriation. If Hubby is stupid drunk, then what is Sweetie's big attraction to another drunk?

Sweetie has zero reason to go into the closet in another couple's room. Alan (since he's a guy) is not too likely to be hanging stuff up, especially when there is fresh quim to be gooped-up!

It is a very standard LW situation, but I like the locale being the Bull's room and Hubby to happen to be crashing there ... without Alan's awareness ... until tomorrow when Jane mentions to Alan about Hubby's staying there last night! Awkward!

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Great story!!!

Congratulations!

It is a shame that they two do not talk about it afterwards... :(

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 11 years ago
And nine months later

It's a boy with Alan's eyes and hair. DNA testing confirms it's Alan's. How do the two "friends" deal with it? We are led to believe that Jane is seeing a guy on the other side of the island, so Alan is ripe to cheat too. But with his best friend's wife? And she shows no guilt, so has she cheated before? Seemed rather easy for her. Just a little tiff with hubbie and she'll show him, right? Now he knows, and he's excited being the voyeur, a willing cuckold. Lots of possibilities for more chapters if the author chooses. Writing pretty good, only one or two errors.

RoboboyRoboboyalmost 11 years ago
Proofing and grammar

A good little story. I also agree about motivation and pacing, but mainly want to point out that the text has multiple typos and one huge grammar problem. You'll find the typos easily enough if you look; and the grammar fault is classic-- the past tense of "lie" is "lay", not "laid". Learn this our ask for an editor.

KJLarsonKJLarsonalmost 11 years ago
Very nice

Great imagery. Never mind the anonymous critics here.

rjordanrjordanabout 10 years ago
Classic wank story

Very well done and very hot. Not much story, not much character development, but it fulfills its purpose. Wood = 5* on an erotic story site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star!

Cuck story and a bad one at that. Hubby never confronts the wife. Well she knows she can be a whore now. Hubby has no balls, hated the story!!!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Someone said this was a classic wank story...

Someone said this was a classic wank story...I didn't see nothing exciting in it...Just a cheating wife, that when her husband makes her mad, she cheats...How many times has this happened? That's what the husband should ask himself...I think this marriage is over...1*

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Very Disappointing

Didn't care for this at all. Why hide in the closet if you're just going to get all turned on and take your wife anyway. Why have a "spat" with your friends spouse and then run off like a jilted teenager? Very ridiculous and disappointing.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
BEWARE the Facebook profile at dearbornmt@yah**

Unless you want to give up personal info to a potential phishing scam or become an unwitting part of some potential psych study or potential blackmail scheme.

Laurel and company don't seem to want to do anything about this but please don't put yourself at risk.



Practice Safe Internet Perversion!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Didn't Work

For whatever reason I found it lacking. Maybe I'm looking for more clarity and that eternal question o f "why?". /shrug who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BuzzCzar stated/asked "Didn't Work For whatever reason I found it lacking. Maybe I'm looking for more clarity and that eternal question o f "why?". /shrug who knows?

Answer - there is no "why" because the wife is just another cheating WHORE who has no respect for her marriage or no love for her husband .... she simply is a selfish CUNT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

How in the world can you ass-wipes write this kind of tripe????

Your character is nothing but a wuss! He should have come out of the closet and killed them both!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nothing

Nothing new here, just a cheating wife and a wimp husband.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Why?

Is this a "Wouldn't it be great?" story or "Your life could be worse!" story. Life is short. Divorce her. And he's no friend...

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
A waste of good words

Really? What was the point?

She deserved a divorce. Alan deserved a solid kick in the ribs... then one in the balls. Terrible pain in his groin aching into his abdomen... and excruciating pain trying to breathe.

Then serve as Jane’s eyewitness of Alan’s infidelity in their divorce.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Another wimp story.

I agree with what 26thNC, Impo60, and a 1star. This is just a lane wimpy cuck husband who has no balls. This story sucks, it's just a lame standard wimp cuck story. His cheating Slut wife and so called friend ( the one who got the tickets) Alan needed an excuse to screw around, not a real excuse but a made up one. Does Alan's wife know he's Fucking around with her friend? I doubt it. When they get to the mainland, divorce that cheating bitch and get your revenge on your former friend UNLESS you want to be a gutless husband... Not worth the 1 star I have it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, Wimp story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous