All Comments on 'The Hitman Wore Heels'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SadieRoseSadieRoseover 15 years ago
Great Story Michelle

Lovely build up to some hot sexual scenes. Loved the way the Hitman got slowly more immersed in his disguise until he 'was' Michele, and the kick at the end put a smile on my face.

Your writing style is very confident. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

nice story line incorporating the reason for the transition, i found it all very stimulating and erotic, keep it 'up' a big fan :-))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love your work

Your stories are excellent x

jezchazaniajezchazaniaover 7 years ago
Super Hot

Thanks so much a great tale ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Fun!

This story is a fun read, so hot and sensuous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, that was an imaginative romp with a karmic ending. It didn't really end though. I think the hitman and the specialist could hit it off, fake the hitman's death, and disappear without a trace. Or, the hitman could turn the tables and kill the specialist, and outwit whoever the specialist's replacement, etc.

Anyway, the master of disguise was a superb plot device. Thanks for writing all these wonderful stories !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3941 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...