The Holdup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadine sobbed and tried to rise up from the desk; her high-heels skittering on the floor. Ray positioned himself between her legs and pushed against her thighs to hold her in place and pressed her torso back down on the desk. He spat in his hand and roughly pulled the gusset of Nadine's panties to one side to expose her pubis. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, he could feel the stubble on his fingers as he groped her cunt.

Nadine screamed.

"Noooooooooooooo!!!!!"

The other two women, trussed and lying on the floor behind the counter, heard the chilling scream and began to weep in sympathy. Michele Bouvier struggled to get up but Steve put his foot on her plump ass and pushed her back down on the floor.

"Easy ladies; no need to get impatient; your turn will come," he laughed.

Nadine felt Ray's calloused fingers part her labia-majora and then explore the inner folds of her labia-minora. For the first time in her eighteen years, a man was touching her most intimate parts. She bucked her ass and tried to stamp on Ray's feet with her high-heels. Ray just laughed and pushed his spit-wet finger inside the entrance of her vagina. Nadine howled.

"Oh God please save me!"

Ray explored Nadine's tight tunnel; she was dry and snug, just as he expected. He was very excited, and a thin stream of clear fluid leaked from the eye of his glans and dribbled onto Nadine's thigh and was quickly absorbed by her sheer nylon hose. He extracted his finger and licked it tasting a mixture of pussy and perfume. He dropped his pants and smeared the viscous pre-seminal fluid leaking from his purple glans over the shaft of his penis and spat on his hand again and coated it with saliva.

Nadine was quivering with fright and revulsion; praying for salvation and cursing Ray. Ray ignored her and positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to Nadine's vagina. When Nadine felt Ray's penis part her labia she almost fainted. She began to sob uncontrollably and alternatively beg for mercy and curse her assailant.

"Please don't do this; you will spend eternity in hell for this," she cried.

Ray pushed forward and the head of penis was immediately constricted by Nadine's in-tact hymen. There is a common misnomer that a girl's cherry is positioned inside her vagina; it is in fact a band of tissue at the entrance. Ray's cock pushed against Nadine's hymen and then he thrust forward hard. Nadine howled.

"Oh my God; it hurts! Take it out! Take it out!!! She whimpered.

Nadine's hymen split and a small trickle of blood mixed with the saliva and pre-seminal fluid coating Ray's cock and he slowly thrust forward, his cock stretching the walls of Nadine's virgin pussy. Nadine inhaled explosively as her cherry popped and then she felt the man's appendage intrude into her vagina, filling and stretching her. She felt uncomfortably filled and her broken hymen was sore; not excruciatingly so, but it stung.

Ray kept pushing forward until his shaft was completely buried in Nadine's tight cunt and his pubis slammed against her skinny ass. Nadine exhaled and tried to force herself to relax the muscles of her vagina. The damage had been done now; her chastity was taken and there was nothing she could do about it but to limit the pain she was experiencing. Her head filled with thoughts of sorrow and self-disgust; what true Christian man would want a woman who had been defiled? She pushed the thoughts aside and concentrated on relaxing her vagina.

Ray's cock was snug inside Nadine's cunt; it throbbed and pulsed, expanding and contracting the walls of her pussy; he rubbed his body against her tight little heinie and sleek nylon-encased thighs. He liked the feel of her silky nylons and panties against his bare skin. He knew that he couldn't hold back his orgasm for long; he held onto Nadine's hips and began to slowly fuck her.

Nadine breathed heavily as the man behind her drove his hard penis in and out of her tight chute; the pain was not as intense as she though it would be, her broken hymen throbbed and the walls of her vagina felt a little bruised but the pain was tolerable. What was not tolerable was the shame and humiliation she felt. As the man behind her began to thrust in and out of her in a steady rhythm she tried to take her mind off what was happening to her.

Ray fucked the young girl he had bent over the desk with growing intensity. His own secretions were lubricating the girl's tight cooze and he thought that she might also be secreting her own juices despite her protests. Ray was right; and Nadine was painfully aware that her body was betraying her. She was receiving no physical pleasure from the act; the man had not manipulated her clitoris, and bent over like this, his penis was not stimulating her clitty either, but her internal sensors were responding as nature intended, and her vagina began to secrete vaginal fluids.

Meanwhile Steve was sitting on the desk watching his partner fuck the teenage virgin and he was intensely aroused. He put down his gun and eased his thick veiny cock out his jeans and slowly stroked it. He was close to orgasm himself after going without sex with a woman for so many years. He smiled evilly to himself; thinking that if he wanked off now he would last longer when he took his turn with Jeanette Hathcock.

Steve had been debating whether to fuck the thirty-something hot-bod; or the fifty-something, plump sophisticate. In between watching Ray rape Nadine Munner Steve had been looking at the backs of the legs of women lying prone on the floor and debating who had the best ass. Jeanette had won and he decided he was going to fuck her first and then get a little of Michele Bouvier later. Ms Bouvier seemed a little uptight and good fucking would do the old bitch good, he though to himself.

Steve got down off the desk and stood over the body of Jeanette Hathcock. The women had been whimpering and crying; listening to Nadine Munner being raped as they lay there in trepidation of what was to happen to them. Steve now had a better view of the Manger's office and saw that Ray was pounding his cock in and out of Nadine Munner's tight snatch. Her ass jiggled whenever Ray's pubis smashed into it which caused her taut thighs to quiver; her silky nylons glittering in the harsh light of the fluorescent lights.

Ray was gripping Nadine Munner's hips and slamming himself in and out of her and she was gasping and panting as he assaulted her body; her coltish legs were spread wide and her high-heels scratched at the polished floor as she fought to maintain her balance. Over the quiet sobs of the two prone ladies, and Nadine's cries and gasps, Steve could hear the slap of skin against skin as Ray fucked the young girl. Steve stroked his cock in time with Ray's thrusts.

Nadine could feel the man's cock expand inside her and she dreaded what was about to happen next. The filthy man was about to spend his seed inside her. As has been espoused before; Nadine Munner was naïve but she was not stupid, she did not use contraception but she knew that there were 'day after' pills that could be taken by women to prevent them from becoming pregnant, and she was sure that even her strict Baptist church would allow her the use of this treatment given the circumstances.

But she still dreaded the thought of this thug depositing his sperm inside her. She screwed up her eyes and, panting and quivering as Ray pounded away at her sore cunny, she tried to take her consciousness away from the situation but she couldn't. The two women in the next room must be aware of what was happening to her and listening to her being ravaged. An evil thought popped unbidden from the deepest darkest part of her psyche; they were next! She would not be the only one raped today!

Then she felt the man push himself deep inside her and his pubis slammed against her buttocks and he ground himself against her and emptied his seed deep inside her. She could feel the warm ejaculate splash against the walls of her vagina. At least the man's semen lubricated her vagina and eased some of the pain.

Ray exploded deep inside the virgin cunt of Nadine Munner and he howled with delight as his orgasm washed over him. His hands raked her ass and thighs, tearing her pantyhose and leaving little pink scratches on her smooth soft skin.

"Oh yeah baby! Fuck that tight pussy!" he howled as he climaxed.

Nadine felt the man clawing at her buttocks and thighs as his penis quivered and throbbed inside her, depositing stream after stream of hot semen. Her vagina expanded and contracted around the girth of the man's member and to her extreme shame she actually felt a little wave of sexual excitement ripple along the walls of her sex.

Steve heard Ray howl and saw him slam himself against the girl and grind his body against her tight ass and paw at her ass and thighs and he realised that Ray was coming. He heard the young girl gasp and watched her body shudder as Ray deposited his load deep inside her. This initiated his own orgasm and he turned his head to look at the prone body of Jeanette Hathcock as his own cock began to spurt hot semen. Viscous ropes of semen splashed over Jeanette Hathcock's legs and the back of her blouse and skirt. She wriggled and snivelled as stream after stream of creamy spunk spattered her body.

Steve watched his semen soak into Jeanette's high-sheen, taupe nylons as streams of his spunk splattered her legs. His next squirt splashed across her curved buttocks; the white semen pooling on the dark material of her skirt. The next two spurts splashed across her back; leaving little puddles of hot come on her white cotton blouse. Steve stroked himself until all of his seed was spent and then he knelt down and wiped his cock dry on Jeanette Hathcock's skirt, rubbing his slowly deflating penis against her firm ass.

Jeanette lay on the floor quietly sobbing trying not to listen to Nadine Munner being defiled in the office next door when she heard the other bank robber get down off the desk and straddle her body. She could feel the proximity of his body and she gasped when she heard the unmistakeable sounds of him masturbating over her.

When the first stream of ejaculate splashed over her legs she shrieked with surprise and wriggled her body in a vain attempt to move away from the repulsive fluid that was raining down on her. She could hear the man's laboured breathing and the sound of his hand stroking his penis. The musky scent of semen invaded her nostrils as streams of warm sperm splattered over her legs, buttocks and back. She could feel the vile substance soaking into her nylons and her blouse; the sperm felt warm against her cool skin.

Jeanette tensed when the man knelt down and straddled her, wiping his tumescent member on the back of her skirt. She felt him put his cock in the crease of her butt and rub it on her tight skirt as he cleaned the last of his spend on her body.

She felt repulsed and degraded but she was an experienced married woman and realised that both men had just climaxed so it would be a while before either of them could produce another erection. She hoped the women would be saved further degradation for a little while longer.

In the Bank Manager's office Ray had spent his load and was slumped over Nadine Munner's body as his penis slowly deflated inside her. She felt his sticky seed drip from her ravaged pussy and run down her thighs, soaking into her laddered pantyhose and the material of her panties. Ray's cock pulsed occasionally as the last of his seed dribbled from his glans. He lifted himself up and pulled his penis out of Nadine's vagina with an audible plop.

Ray stuck his finger in the viscous fluid streaming from Nadine Munner's cunt, sniffed it, and then wiped it on the back of her blouse. He took a handful of her skirt and cleaned his cock on it; quite satisfied when he left silvery trails of sperm on the navy-blue fabric. He slapped her on the ass and pulled her panties back into place and pulled the hem of her skirt over her ass and down her legs.

"Ok; get out of here and back on the floor with the others," he said matter-of-factly.

Nadine didn't know what outraged her more: the man cleaning his sex organ on her clothing; or the matter-of –fact way in which he spoke to her having just ravaged her. She straightened her skirt in a futile attempt at modesty. She could feel the man's spend leaking from her and pooling in the crotch of her panties. She desperately wanted to wash herself. Her vagina was surprisingly only a little sore; but her torn hymen stung. She tottered gingerly over to the other women, balancing precariously on her high-heels after being bent over the desk for so long.

Nadine Muller lay down next to her workmates, noting with disgust and sympathy the semen spattered over Jeanette Hathcock's legs, buttocks and back; a silvery trail of the revolting fluid had even landed in her hair. Steve McDonald quickly taped Nadine Munner's hands behind her back and was then joined by Ray Sullivan who had used the restroom to take a piss and wash his cock.

"Time?" Steve asked and Ray checked his watch.

"One forty-five," he answered.

The two robbers sat down on a couple of office chairs and put their feet up on the desk. They munched the remaining sandwiches that Nadine Muller had bought the staff for lunch and drank coffee from a coffee maker they found behind the teller's counter. The women sobbed occasionally and wriggled around trying to get comfortable but they gave the robbers no trouble. After about half an hour of desultory conversation Steve stood up and walked over to where the women lay on the floor.

"Ok; who's next?" he sniggered.

To Be Continued.

12