The Home Fires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the curtain away and started helping mom to her feet; and when she limped I led her to the toilet seat. She groaned as she sat down, extending one leg in front of her. I was startled to realize she must have been getting ready for a shower when she decided on the grand adventure. She was only wearing a light tank top and her panties.

I knelt down to examine the bruise on her thigh, as mom gently rubbed at the sore. I began to reach out and rub along her injured thigh.

"Let me" I said quietly.

I heard a small gasp and swear to God a spark was set off when my fingers came in contact with her skin. I gently massaged, feeling her legs drift open as I worked over her supple thigh. I heard a soft moan but no protest as my fingers kneaded the inside of her thighs.

It was amazing, I must have massaged for five minutes, my eyes glued to the gusset of her panties. I could literally watch as a large dark spot formed and then grew on the thin material. I shifted slightly until I was between her spread legs, mom just stared down at me wild eyed, but she never moved. This was finally a moment I was going to cross a line I had never dreamed of.

Leaning in I took a deep breath, inhaling her aroused scent. I leaned further forward, and placed a soft kiss on the soaked cloth of her panties. I heard her groan above me, but other than that she made not a single move to stop me. Dad had said mom was a sucker for oral sex if I got the chance, now was the time to find out.

Reaching up I pulled the damp gusset to the side, watching her puffy pussy lips slip into view. I leaned in and slid my tongue from the edge of the toilet seat up, trying to scoop her fluids into my mouth.

"Oh Goddddddd" Mom moaned above me.

I felt her hands come up and rest on the back of my head, as her thighs spread wider apart, giving me even more access.

"I need...oh God...baby..." Mom mumbled.

I didn't pay any attention; I just extended my tongue, and slid it home. No offense, I'm not a virgin and I've eaten my share of pussy. But my God, the taste was intoxicating; maybe because it was my mother and it was so forbidden, I don't know. All I knew was I wanted more.

"Oh fuck" mom grunted as my tongue slid deeper, scooping at the tart juices inside.

I spent over five minutes licking and slurping as I swallowed her hot cream; God I couldn't get enough. All the while mom kept moaning and grinding my face between her thighs. I could feel the muscles in her thighs quivering as she mounted rapidly. Two weeks without sex was sending her into orbit at a record pace.

I pulled my tongue back, opened my mouth, and sucked in the hard bud of her clit. Mom's ass shot off the toilet seat and nails dug into my scalp as I tugged on her sensitive clit with my lips and teeth.

"Oh fuck...baby...mommas going to...oh God...I'm..." Mom babbled.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" she screamed as her voice echoed off the bathroom walls.

A gush of warm fluids filled my mouth as her body convulsed. She literally shook and trembled at the same time as her orgasm tore through her; the first one not by her own hand in over two weeks.

"Oh God drink it...drink it..." Mom groaned; as a second gush of cream slid down my throat.

By the time I pulled my face back, it was drenched in her pleasure. I slowly rose to my feet, looking down at her. Her face was flushed but had a satisfied glow; her glassy eyes looked up at me. In my haste at the sound of her fall, I had come to the bathroom in only my boxers, now the thick column of my cock make an obvious tent in the thin material.

I turned to leave her, but felt two slender hands grip my waist. Turning back I watched as she swiftly tugged my boxers to my knees, freeing my raging hard on.

"Give it to me" mom rumbled as she reached up and gripped my throbbing shaft.

The next thing I knew hot lips slid over the head of my cock and down my shaft. I've had blowjobs before, but Dad was right. This was no twenty year old girl; this was a mature woman who knew exactly what she wanted and how to get it.

She swirled her tongue then slid me deep in, the muscles of her throat tight around my crowned head. One hand cupped and massaged my aching balls while the other reached back, nails digging into my ass cheek as she pulled me into her.

In shock I felt her nose bump into my pubic hair, good God she was deep throating me. I had seen it in porn but never had a girl do it. Wet slurping filled the bathroom as mom all but devoured me right there. I felt my nuts start to tighten as my orgasm built.

"Oh fuck...mom" I gasped. "I'm going to cum...oh God" I tried to warn her.

All that did was increase her speed and suction as she drove me to the edge. I tried to watch her, but every inch of my cock screamed with pleasure as she never let up.

"AAAWWWW FFFUUCKKKKKK" I roared as my balls lit on fire.

I felt her tug me in deeper as the first thick rope burst from the tip of my cock and slid down her throat. She pulled back and clamped her lips around the crowned head as I felt a second blast fill her mouth.

My brain shut down as I unloaded like I never had before, the most intense orgasm of my life roaring through me. Mom drained every fucking drop into her mouth; and when I had no more to give, she pulled free of my softening cock.

Like something in a porn movie, she opened her mouth so I could see the creamy white pool of goo she held. With a flourish she tipped back her head and I watched the muscles in her throat work as she swallowed my sticky load. Dad as wrong, she didn't just swallow; she all but gargled with my hot cum.

The next time she looked up at me, there was sadness in her eyes. "Get out" she said softly.

"Just go...please" she whispered when I hesitated.

I didn't know what to say, so I half stumbled down the hall to my bedroom. Stretched out on my bed I played the whole scene over in my mind; no I hadn't forced her; this had also been partly her doing. I was worried what she must now be thinking, and how the guilt had to be so bad.

About fifteen minutes had passed and I was tempted to go to her room when my door slowly opened. Mom stood silent in the doorway, I could tell by the redness in her eyes she had been crying. She slowly walked over and sat in the chair at my desk.

"We need to stop" her voice barely a whisper.

"Why" it was the only thing I could think of to say.

She looked up from her hands in surprise. "Because it's wrong" she said.

I swung my legs around and sat on the edge of my bed. I wanted to be able to see her face, watch her body language. I knew the war going on inside her, and I wanted to help ease it.

"Because some law says so" I said softly. "I don't see any cops or judges in the house"

"It's more than that" she finally choked out. "I've never...your father..." she stumbled over the words.

"You've never what" I pressed her.

"I've never...cheated..." she hesitated.

I rose from my bed and took a step towards her, I saw her eyes widen as she watched me.

"So you have thought of it" I said softly. "You...me...making love."

"Please...don't..." mom almost whimpered as she scrambled out of the chair.

"Don't what" I said as I took another step. "Tell you how badly I want you."

"Oh God...please" Mom moaned as she backed up.

"Or tell you how badly I want to feel your breasts in my hands...or against my skin." I told her as we danced across my room.

"Oh God...Calvin" mom backed slowly up until her back was pressed against the door to my room.

Her face was flushed; I could tell the thoughts were going through her mind. She had changed into her robe from the bathroom; I wondered what kind of night gown she had underneath that thin cloth.

"I want to feel your body against mine; feel your heat wrapped around me" I said in a husky voice.

I watched her body shudder as she stared at me wild eyed. She looked like a trapped and helpless small animal pressed against the door. I reached out and took one of the ties to her sash in my hand; pulling back slowly on the bow. She stood with her arms limp at her sides as the bow came undone.

"Jesus" I whispered as her robe opened in front of me.

Under the cover of her robe was pure woman. She had on a white lace baby doll that ended barely below her pubic area. Through the pattern of the lace I could clearly see her dark areoles and the two hard nipples that capped them. My eyes drifted downward as my blood flow went downward in my body. Across the small pooch of her mature belly as my cock thickened in my boxers. There, just at the edge of the white lace, was a tuft of dark brown hair that covered just the top of her mound.

"Did you forget your panties" I half smiled.

"I...I don't wear any at night, your father..." she hesitated at the mention of dad.

"That reminds me" I decided it was time to settle this fear of hers, and I only knew one way.

I quickly stepped over and grabbed my cellphone off my desk, manipulating the keys I stepped to within inches of mom still pressed against the door. I reached down and slid my boxers over my hips, freeing my cock from its hiding place.

I was hard enough my cock stood straight out from my body, pointed right at her mound. I stepped in until just the tip of my cock was pressed against the white lace of her bight gown, aimed right at that brown tuft of hair.

"Just for dad" I said softly as I aimed my cellphone between our bodies and pressed the camera button.

"Calvin, what are you doing" there was shock in her face as I pressed one more key.

I waited, and in only a few seconds my phone chimed back. I opened the text, and smiled. I handed the phone to mom. She took it in her hands and looked at the screen. On it was a small photo of my cock poised right at her pussy, and the return text from dad.

'Nail her to the door, she'll love it' was the reply.

Mom was so in shock staring at the phone, she never even noticed me brace myself against the door with one hand, flex my knees and grip the shaft of my cock. As I rose up to my height I aimed the swollen head of my cock right between her thighs.

Wet was not the word, God she was a molten swamp as I easily slid between her fat lips. I was half way in when her eyes popped open wide, raising her eyes from the phone and to my face; it registered in her mind what was happening.

"Oh fucckkkkkk" Mom groaned as I slid in.

I kept pushing in; deeper and deeper; until my pelvis slammed into hers; shoving her ass back against the door, sinking me completely in. Two weeks of pent up passion drove home as her body responded to the sudden invasion. Her eyes rolled back, and her head slammed against the door as she screamed.

"CUMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGGGG" mom screamed as her body convulsed against me.

I felt hot fluids gush out around my cock as I slid back, and then heard them splatter to the floor under us as I rammed back in. Mom wasn't as tight as the younger women I had been with, but I had never felt such an incredible heat wrapped around my cock as I buried myself to the hilt inside her.

"Fucking my son...husband knows...oh fuck...oh God..." Mom gurgled as I pounded into her.

Her head tilted back until her eyes, now blazing with fire, locked onto mine. Still gripping the cellphone in one hand, she reached out and gripped my bare shoulder with the other. One leg came up and wrapped around my waist as I fucked into her.

"Fuck me...don't stop...going to...oh God Calvin..." mom panted.

"NNNAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH" Mom screamed as a second powerful orgasm rocketed through her.

I reached down and gripped those fleshy ass cheeks in my hand, and with a heave brought her up and off her feet. Her legs both came up and wrapped around my waist, as her arms wrapped around the back of my neck.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck..." Mom grunted as I walked us back to the bed, her body impaled on my thick cock.

With an obscene sucking noise she slid off my cock as I dumped her quivering body on my bed. The phone clattered from her hand to the floor as she sprawled out on the bed.

"More...God please...more..." she whimpered.

Who was I to deny my needy mother? I climbed onto the bed and reached down, rolling her sweat covered body over until she was face down on my bed. Gripping her hips, I pulled her ass up into the air.

"Oh God...take me..." Mom groaned as I lined up behind her.

I had every intention of doing just that as I aimed my fat cock for her dripping hole. I drove my hips forward and in one deep slice, buried my cock in her once again.

"Calvvviiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" mom wailed as my hips slapped against the cheeks of her ass.

My God it was incredible; it was as if I was making love for the first time all over again. I was used to girls who either just laid on their back and I did all the work, or others who demanded they be in control. Mom was neither of these; it was a twosome as her body motions matched mine, her ass driving back to meet me with every stroke.

Her hands dug into my sheets as she braced herself, her body rising up on all fours as she arched her back. She looked back at me with this absolute primal hunger as we fucked.

"Do it...that's it...fuck me" she chanted as I turned into a machine. I gripped her hips at first but my eyes kept going to that mane of dark hair. Reaching out I wrapped my fingers in her dark curls. A wicked smile crept over her face as I gripped her by the hair.

Grunting and panting matched the wet slapping of skin and the squelch as my cock pounded in again and again. I could feel my balls slap against her dripping pussy and knew I was beyond control.

"So fucking hot, I'm going to..." I moaned.

"Cum baby...cum" Mom all but chanted.

"Oh shit...oh fuck" I groaned as my balls tightened.

"That's it, give it to me" mom half growled as she rammed her ass back harder.

"Where..." I gasped as my balls began to hit critical.

"Inside; fill your mother" mom grunted back.

The idea of pouring my hot seed deep into her belly ignited in my brain. I knew she was on birth control, hell I had seen the pill packets in the bathroom.

I pulled back on her hair, arching her back more as I drove as deep as I could, her walls rippling along my cock. Every bit of my focus centered on that throbbing shaft as the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced hit. It wasn't this huge slam home, but a toe curling build like a dam slowly letting loose and the flood pouring out.

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD" I roared as my cock jerked inside her.

Mom's eyes opened wide as my first blast of hot cum jetted out and washed her walls, adding to the heat inside her gut.

"Yes...feel...you..." I watched her eyes roll back again as her body seemed to lock for a second.

"Fuck" she gave a soft grunt and then hot cream literally spewed out from between her thighs to soak my sheets.

Together, we were cumming together; and it was fantastic. I could feel her juices coating my entire cock as a second explosion filled her belly with more seed. I thought the waves were never going to end as I emptied my balls into her.

Releasing her hair I lowered my body onto her sweat slick back, feeling her knees buckle under my weight; almost in slow motion we eased down to my bed, and into the puddle of our warm juices.

You could hear both of our ragged breathing as we tried to catch our breath. I was stunned, that had been one of the hottest rounds of sex I had ever had, and to have it with someone twice my age was amazing, forget she was my mother.

"That...was amazing" I said half to myself.

"I...needed that" mom sighed beside me.

"Well, when you need it again let me know" I half joked.

Slowly mom rolled over until she was facing me. Her eyes were clear and bright as she stared into my face.

"Do you know what you're saying" she asked softly.

"Dad told me you have needs; and that I was supposed to help" I said honestly. "But I'll tell you that was the hottest thing I've ever experienced" I told her.

"I have needs" mom finally gave a small smile. "You have no idea, sometimes your father had a hard time keeping up" she looked at me.

"Try me" I stared back at her.

"Oh I intend to" there was a fire in her eyes.

To say I opened a Pandora's Box was an understatement; it was as if mom had been given a new lease and now home confinement meant card Blanche.

With my bed soaked in our combined cum and sweat, mom all but dragged me to hers to sleep; of course I really didn't need a lot of encouragement. I woke the next morning to a hot dream of mom giving me a blowjob; to only realize it wasn't a dream. I lay in their bed as she lavished attention from one end of my cock to the other. She licked, and then sucked; I watched her suck my balls as her fist pumped my spit slick shaft.

I experienced the most incredible blowjob of my twenty years; and when my toes curled and my ass rose from the bed. Mom swallowed every hot drop as I watched her.

Later that afternoon she was doing her yoga, totally nude. When she asked me to help, I suddenly found myself on my back on the living room floor; and a drenched cunt mashed into my face while she rode me through three orgasms. God, I thought she was going to drown me in her river of cream.

For days mom went after everything she had apparently thought of but never done. I fucked her senseless on the lounger by the pool, both of us still dressed in our swimsuits. I fucked her from behind, bent over a vibrating washer; dumping my hot load into her needy cunt while she screamed my name.

By the end of a week I had more sex in my own home than I had done during my entire stay at university; and it wasn't over. I was walking past the dining room and heard mom and dad; was he finally home? I started to head in when I heard their words.

"God you're hard" I heard mom's guttural voice.

"Better believe it" I heard dad. "Just the idea of you letting your son shove his fat dick up your twat, makes me hard as hell"

"Oh God" mom grunted. "You want to watch, you perverted bastard" I heard her hiss.

I looked around the corner of the doorway, and there sat mom at one end of the dining room table, the IPad propped on the table facing her. Her blouse was wide open and she was mauling one tit, while her other hand was between her spread thighs under the table.

"Watch your son...fuck your wife" Mom panted as she plowed two fingers into herself.

She was so into it with Dad she never saw me enter, or slip under the other end of the table. I crawled under the table until I was at the edge of her spread thighs

"Watch my slut wife fuck her incestuous son" Dad panted back.

"I would fuck him...oh GOD" mom yelped.

Her body shot upright as my head dove between her thighs. She jerked her hand free as my tongue slid between her fat wet lips. She gripped the dining room table and a shudder ripped through her.

"Oh fuck...yes..." Mom grunted

"May, are you all right" I heard Dad's voice.

"Yes...I'm...oh Goddddd" she moaned as I opened my mouth to suck her clit in.

"Oh Christ...you're...is he..." I heard Dad pant heavily

"Sucking...momma's...cunt" Mom gasped back as I lavished attention on her hard button.

"Yesssss" I barely heard dad's moan as mom clamped her thighs around my head.

"Oh fuck, he's got my clit in his mouth" Mom moaned.

"Cum baby, all over his face" I heard Dad encourage her. "I want to see it" he told her.

"Perverted...BASTARD" Mom yelled as I nipped her clit with my teeth.

"Do it Cal, make your mother cum" his voice echoed between the flesh of mom's thighs.

It was surreal as I licked and slurped at mom's dripping pussy while she talked with Dad. If nothing else, I figured, this was one way to include him in what was going on. By the wet slapping sounds of his fist on his cock I heard from the IPad, it was obvious this was doing the trick.