The Home Fires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew dad had limited time, so I wanted this to move along. Without a word I reached up, and drove two fingers deep into mom's aching pussy, even as I tortured her throbbing clit with my mouth.

"Oh God...fingers...mouth...can't...oh babbbyyyy" Mom babbled as her body rocketing upward.

I swore I could hear dad's heavy breathing, though it was probably my imagination clear under the table, but the idea he could watch his wife orgasm drove me on. I suddenly heard mom's fist bang on the dining room table, her thighs flew wide open and she lifted her ass off the chair as she drove her pelvic bone into my face.

"OH MY GGGAAWWDDDDDDDDDDDD" Mom screamed.

"Fuck yes" I heard Dad grunt.

I could almost see his cream jetting out of his cock as he watched mom's face twist into a mask of raw pleasure. I tried to swallow the river of hot cream that pulsed into my mouth and mom whimpered and gurgled through an intense orgasm.

By the time her ass eased back onto the chair, my face was drenched in her fluids. She just sat half limp, gasping to catch her breath as I pulled back from between her thighs.

"God I wish I could watch him fuck you" I heard Dad's soft words.

It was as if a light came on in my head. I crawled out from under the table and rose up next to mom in her chair. I quickly pulled my cargo shorts off; reaching out I brought a half dazed mom to her feet and moved the chair out of the way. Tugging her shorts down the rest of the way, I had her kick them to the side along with her soaked panties.

"Calvin, what are you..." she gave a small squeak when I gripped her by the waist.

Lifting her up I set her on the edge of the dining room table, reaching out I turned the IPad so it was facing us from the side. I knew that all Dad could see was mom's thigh and the curve of her ass; so I reached down and pulled her legs up.

"Calvin" Mom panted as I rested her ankles on my shoulders.

I looked down at the IPad, and the small image in the corner showed me what Dad was seeing. I turned mom slightly until he had a clear side view. Perfect, I thought, he could now see the curve of her ass, and the gap between our bodies. I reached down and gripped my rock hard shaft, aiming the swollen head at mom.

"Who am I" I asked, looking her in the eyes.

"My...son" mom said quietly.

"Say it louder" I commanded her.

"You're...my...SON" she said clear enough for Dad to now hear.

"What is your son going to do" I husked at her.

"My son...is going...to fuck me" Mom groaned as I slipped the engorged head of my cock into her.

I wanted to just shove my dick into her like a battering ram, but this wasn't just about me; or even mom. I watched the small screen beside us; the small corner image showing my hard cock sliding inch by inch into her.

"Oh fuck yes" Mom groaned.

"Oh fuck yes" I heard dad echo her from the tablet.

As my balls came to rest against her upturned ass cheeks mom turned and looked at the IPad. Her eyes glowed as she stared at dad on the screen.

"Full...so full" mom moaned.

I could see Dad's hand moving in his lap as he stared at the screen. He may have already blown one load; but it was clear he was working towards another. He leaned forward, his face closer to the screen as he tried to see. I knew what he wanted, I shifted mom just a bit, and then reached down to slide the IPad closer. I watched the small image in the corner until it was filled with the image of my cock buried inside mom. You could even see the drops of moisture cling to her curls of brown hair.

I pulled back until just the crown of my head started to slip out; then then held that pose. This one is for you dad, I thought; and then rammed my hips forward.

"AAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Mom screamed as my thick cock plunged deep into her.

I heard dad give a grunt and saw his body shake. I didn't know if he came or not, but his hand never stopped pumping. Either way, I was beyond caring; velvet hot walls gripped my cock, and it was time to get what I wanted.

I started to drive in and out, deep and hard. The sound of obscene sucking as mom's pussy slid along my shaft with every stroke. I knew as close as the IPad was, he had to hear it.

"Fuck me...oh God fuck MEEE..." Mom yelled. "Fuck me you incestuous bastard; make your father watch." She cried.

"I'M CUMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG" mom wailed as her body convulsed.

You could see white cream coating my cock, seeping out to puddle on the dining room table as I continued to pound into her; not slowing one bit. I slid the IPad back so dad could have a better view, and set about fucking the shit out of his wife.

I reached up and gripped mom's bouncing tits, pinching her rock hard nipples between my fingers; my pelvis slapping into her as I fucked her dripping cunt.

"Oh God...so good...Oh fuck...cumminnggg...cumminnggg..." Mom babbled

I could feel my nuts tightening, and I knew I wouldn't last long. It was time for the grand finale. I leaned forward and rasped to mom.

"I'm going to cum" I told her. "Tell me where" I wanted her to say it.

"In me, oh God please" mom whimpered. "I want my sons' cum inside me" she all but begged.

"Do it Cal...fill your mother" I heard dads voice heavy with lust.

I was beyond stopping; my mother wanted it, my father wanted it; who was I to deny them. With every ounce of control I had, I slid my cock to about halfway just as my balls hit critical mass. I scrambled to pull the IPad in close again, filling the screen with my cock, slick with moms' juices.

""FFFUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I roared as I felt my cock pulse.

"FUCK YESSSSSS" Dad roared as he watched my cock jerk once and then twice as I unloaded into mom.

"Feel it...I FEEL ITTTTTTT" mom cried out.

Mom shook and trembled as her own orgasm tore through her, my hot seed washing her walls. I knew I couldn't get mom pregnant; but just the idea I was shooting my hot baby batter deep into her womb, and all the while dad watched, was enough to send me into orbit.

"Fucking hell" Dad whispered as I saw him slump back in his chair.

I was trying to catch my breath so badly I couldn't even speak. I felt my softening cock slowly slip from mom's warm hole. On the IPad screen I watched a thick white glob ooze from between her lips, and slowly drip down the crack of her ass.

I slowly lowered mom's legs until I released them to hang off the edge of the dining room table. Mom's face was flushed and covered in sweat. She looked back and forth between me and dad.

"That...was incredible" she whispered in awe.

I heard dad chuckle as I straightened up.

"Got a mess to clean and then back to work" Dad sighed.

"Love you" mom and I chimed together.

"Love you both" Dad said. "Oh baby" he addressed mom. "Better have some lube when I get home. I think BOTH holes might be a bit busy" he chuckled and then the screen went dark.

I just stared at mom in shock; her eyes wide in surprise. It was going to be very interesting once this stay at home was lifted, I thought.