The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

McKenzie punches him in the chest with her fist.

"I had almost given up on you and was just on the verge of trying to have an orgasm on my own when you came into the room."

"I would have been here sooner, but I had to get somethings straight in my head." He pants.

"What took you so long? I was really beginning to think you hated me."

"You know I could never hate my big sister," he sighs, "I was still struggling with the incest problem rumbling in my head. I finally came to terms with it. So here I am. What's next?"

She places her hand on his head and pushes him toward her pussy. "Okay...asshole! Since you are through sermonizing about the evils of incestuous love between brothers and sisters, start eating my pussy and don't you dare stop until you hear me screaming with my first orgasm."

It takes only about two minutes before she is squirming and shaking with her first real orgasm of the night. She squirts his face with her orgasmic juices and then she grabs a handful of his blonde hair and pulls him up to her face and starts licking her juices from his face. After which she gives him the most passionate kiss he has ever received.

She breaks from the kiss after a few minutes and gasps, "Okay...Matt; you're now going to finally shove your big hard cock in my pussy and fuck me until I can't stand it any longer. No more of that shit you pulled earlier. I was ready to take your cock in me when you freaked and shoved me aside. I will teach you not to tease me or reject me. And forget about the incest bullshit too. If we want to fuck each other, we are going to fuck each other. It makes no difference if we are brother and sister. From now on I expect you to come to me every time I need a hard dick and a good orgasm".

"What about Roger, your new husband?"

"He had his chance in Hawaii and fucked it up. Now start fucking me. We have a lot of wasted time to get back and a lot of years to make up for.

Matt fucks his big sister to three successive earth-shaking orgasms before letting himself enjoy his own orgasmic reward. It takes him about twenty minutes and when he does reach that point of no return. He launches five powerful bursts of semen into his sister's tight little pussy. When it's finally over, they are both coated with a glossy coat of sweat. It takes them approximately ten minutes to recover from their afterglow.

When Matt suggests, they call it a night, McKenzie tells him not until he fucks her again using every position he has ever seen on his favorite porn sites. He wants to know how she learned about his porn site. She just smiles and gets on her hands and knees as Matt enters her doggy style. It takes another ten minutes for them both to have their next orgasm. McKenzie becomes so loud that Matt has to shove her face down into a pillow just to keep her from waking everyone in the neighborhood.

"Oh my God, Matt... that was the most amazing orgasm ever," she breathlessly whispers.

"I have a few more exciting positions to explore if you are up for a little more adventure," Matt indications, "Zee...Have ever given any thought to anal sex?"

"If you are thinking about sticking your monster up my ass, forget it," she huffs, "I will have to think long and hard about whether or not I am that adventurous."

"I just mention it as another option you may want to try down the road," he laughs.

McKenzie pushes Matt onto his back and then straddles his waist. She grasps his cock in her right hand and puts her left hand on his chest for balance. She hovers over him letting the wet juices from her drooling pussy drip down on his hard cock. She rubs his cock against her clit and says, "Let go back to where we were earlier in the evening, back to before you so rudely interrupted our spontaneous brother/sister incestuous attraction."

Matt feels her knees begin to flex along the outer part of his thighs. She slowly starts to lower herself closer to his cock, until he can feel her heat is directly over the engorged head of his cock.

"Oh God, Zee," he shudders as his eyes feast on her firm breasts.

He groans, feeling her lodge his hard cock between her swollen, wet labia. She hovers above his throbbing cock, perched above him. He can feel warm droplets of her excitement dripping down his shaft. She slowly lowers herself.

______

When the band stops playing at midnight, the two couples are so drunk from alcohol and dizzy from the foreplay on the dance floor; they decide to get rooms at the Hyatt and drive back to the campgrounds in the morning. Unfortunately, the hotel only has two unoccupied rooms left to rent. They are connecting mini-suites with king-size beds. They are a bit expensive, so the two couples huddle briefly and then decide to take them.

They check into to their rooms around one o'clock. Ted is ready to hit the sack, but Abby and Dotty are not prepared to call it a night. Both of them had consumed way too much wine. Bill suggests they all shower and put on comfortable pajamas, then come to his and Dotty's room for a few games of cards. The girls are all for it, so Ted reluctantly agrees. Abby and Ted shower together. She is very tipsy from all the wine, and he has to hold her up to keep her from falling in the shower. After the shower, they put on their pajamas. Ted wears a white T-shirt, boxer shorts and cotton pajama bottoms. Abby sleeps in a button up cotton pajama top and cotton pajama shorts. She wears silk panties but no bra. Ted is so aroused from rubbing against Dotty on the dance floor, he is ready to drag Abby into bed and fuck her brains out, but she had promised Bill and Dotty they would play cards.

Ted knocks on the connecting door, and they are admitted by Bill. He is dressed similar to Ted, and Dotty wears the same as Abby except her top isn't a button up. She wears a tight cotton T-shirt that more than emphasized her nice perky tits. The first thing Ted notice is that her nipples are hard. He is more than sure he's not going to make it through the night without constantly staring at her tits, and he is confident that sooner or later Abby will catch him staring at them.

Bill had pulled the small dining table to the center of the room and positioned four chairs around it. Bill dictates the seating so that Ted sits across from Abby and Dotty is across from Bill. That means that Dotty is to Ted's left and Abby is to Bill's right. At first, Ted didn't think anything about the seating arrangement, but as the night progresses, he changes his mind. Bill keeps a lively conversation going throughout the evening, and Ted notices that he will reach over and squeeze Abby's thigh when making a point. It didn't seem to bother Abby, but it was beginning to annoy Ted. Bill keeps the wine flowing, and Ted suspects he may be planning to get everyone drunk enough so that Abby will be willing to ride his baloney pony after everyone else passes out. Abby and Dotty both appear to be well on their way to getting drunk enough to go along with just about any of Bill's sexually inspired suggestions. Bill had commented several times at Cutthroat's Saloon, between drinks, that he and Dotty belong to Swinger's Club in Phoenix. That alone was a good indication he wouldn't hesitate a second to about fuck another man's wife.

After playing hearts for about 10 minutes, everyone seems to lose interest in that game. Bill suggests playing a game of strip poker. It didn't exactly appeal to Ted other than thinking about what Dotty would look like without her shirt. Both of the girls get excited about it and urge them to play the game. Dotty winks at Abby and Abby gives her the thumbs up. It turns out that poker is too hard to explain to the girls so, Bill suggests they play high card/low card strip. Ted has never heard of this game, so he challenges Bill to explains the rules.

"What the hell is high card/low card strip?" Ted asks.

Bill gleefully explains, "Everybody is dealt one card face down. We all turn our cards up at the same time. The high card is the winner and gets to tell the low card what article of clothing to take off."

Everyone agrees to try a few hands. And after a half dozen hands the girls indicate they like the game and want to continue. Bill is dealing, and everyone appears to be enjoying the game, but Ted is suspicious that Bill might be dealing from the bottom. He believes that Bill has stacked the deck because after playing for forty-five minutes, the girls are both sitting there totally naked and Bill and Ted still have on their boxer shorts. Ted finds it more than odd that Dotty and Abby are consistently losing practically every other hand. He didn't complain because he was mesmerized as he feasted his eyes on Dotty's gorgeous tits with light pink areoles the size of a quarter. Bill is salivating over Abby's breast that has areoles the size of a half dollar and is a shade darker than Dotty's.

Dotty speaks up and asks, "What happens to a person who is totally naked, and they lose the next hand?"

Bill tells her that the high card wins the right to dare the naked person with the low card to do anything that is asked of them. Abby wants to know what he means by anything.

"It means if I'm the winner and I dare you to kiss me, then you have to do it or drop out of the game," Bill explains elatedly.

Abby ponders his explanation for a minute and then looks to Dotty for her thoughts. Dotty and Abby both promptly agree to the rules of the game.

Bill starts to deal another hand when Ted interrupts and suggests they make some changes in the rules. Ted suggests they pass the deal to one of the girls and let the winner (high card) dare anyone at the table, not limit the dare to just the low card. The winner gets to choose who they want to dare and what they want to dare them to do. Bill doesn't care for Ted's rule change, but the girls are really excited about it. So, his rule change is put into effect, and the deal passes to Abby.

Dotty is the first winner and dares Ted to take off his boxer shorts. Ted lifts his butt and slips them off without exposing his cock to everyone. The girls complain saying he was supposed to stand and display his cock to everyone. Bill, not particularly wanting to see Ted's cock, tells them that during the next hand they play that rule will be implemented. Ted is the next winner, and he dares Abby to suck Dotty's nipples for two minutes on each tit. Ted remembers from past sexual discussions with Abby, she had often shared her fantasy with him about wanting to suck other women's tits. Abby knows it is a major turn on for Ted, so he knows Abby will gladly follow his dare. She likes it when Ted gets kinky.

Ted announces he will be the time judge and monitor the clock. Both girls turn red, but Dotty seems very anxious to put her nipples into Abby's mouth. Dotty happily pushes her breast toward Abby as she eagerly leans in to take Dotty's breast into her mouth. It brings back memories to Abby of her college roommate. Abby starts by tracing Dotty's areoles with her tongue before sucking the whole nipple into her mouth. She massages the nipple with her tongue then lightly bites down on it with her teeth. Dotty gasps then pulled Abby's face into her breast. Bill tells Dotty she must keep her hands in her lap or grip the sides of the chair. He complains that by placing her hands-on Abby's face, she is obstructing everyone's view of Abby's expert titty sucking. Ted is inclined to agree.

After what seems like a quick two minutes, Ted reluctantly calls time is on Dotty's first tit, and Abby moves to her other tit. Dotty's face is flushed, and her breathing is erratic; her breath is coming in short rapid bursts. She looks like she might faint. A minute into sucking the other breast, Dotty is moaning and squirming in the chair. Thirty second before it is due to end Dotty is sweating and gasping. It starts as a low moan and grows into a scream.

"Oh, my...God! Oh my God! Abby...your tongue feels so fucking good. Please don't stop yet. Oh, holy shit! I'm...I think I'm fucking cummmming!"

Dotty shudders and slumps over in the chair. Abby has to grab her to keep her from falling out of the chair. Abby continues to hug Dotty closely as she rides out her incredibly fantastic orgasm. Everyone looks on in astonishment as they try to fully comprehend how Abby is able to trigger Dotty's astonishing orgasm by just sucking her tits. Bill had heard of nipple orgasms but had never witnessed one. Ted is beginning to think that Abby is more experienced at sucking tits than she admits to because of the reaction with Dotty. They had to take a 10-minute break from the game and drink some more wine while letting Dotty fully recover.

Dotty wins the next hand and dares Abby to remove Bill's boxer shorts and Jack him off for five minutes or until he cums; whichever is first. Without hesitation, Abby slipped down on to her knees between Bill's legs and rapidly slips his boxers off and tosses them at Ted. She caresses Bill's 8-inch cock with both hands and begins to move the foreskin back and forth over the head of his cock. She seems to fall into a trance as she strokes his enormous cock and commences at a slow rhythmic pace. Ted can't believe what he is seeing. Abby had never been that uninhibited.

She moves her face very close to his cock and furtively sniffs his cockhead. She closes her eyes as she pulls his cock closer to her face. At first, Ted thinks she is going to suck it into her mouth, but instead, she just rubs his cockhead against her face, swearing a little pre-cum on her cheek. Ted is the timekeeper and rushes to call time before Bill's cock does end up in his wife's mouth. Abby is so immersed in fantasizing about sucking Bill's cock, Ted had to call time twice before Dotty finally pokes Abby in the back and brings her back to reality. Abby climbs back into her chair and scoops the pre-cum from her cheek with her index finger. She winks at Dotty as she licks the pre-cum from her finger. Abby seems to slip into a reverie of some past or future fantasy. Ted feels reasonably sure she is secretly fantasizing about Bill's cock. He had seen that look before; she really wanted to feel Bill's cock in her mouth. He was sure of it.

Ted wins again and decides to fulfill one of his lifetime fantasies. He had always wanted to watch another woman eat his wife's pussy. He looks directly into Abby's eyes and dares Dotty to eat Abby's pussy for five minutes. A broad grin spreads across Dotty's face, and she wastes no time kneeling in front of Abby's chair. Abby seems to be just as excited about offering her pussy to Dotty, as Dotty is to dive into Abby's cunt.

Dotty eagerly spreads Abby's thighs as wide as she can to grant the greatest access to Abby's hot wet vagina. Ted notices Dotty's hand tremble a bit as she reaches out to touch Abby's pussy. She first cups her hand under Abby's vagina and lets her wetness puddle into the palm of her hand. Dotty raises her hand to her mouth and drinks Abby's juices. She licks her lips and then sits there a moment gazing at Abby's pussy and savoring the taste of her fluids.

Since Ted is the official timekeeper, he urges Dotty to proceed because she now has less than 5 minutes to complete her task. Dotty then leans forward and brings her mouth to Abby's crotch and buries her hungry lips in her pussy. She probes her wetness, wiggling her tongue across her clit, causing Abby to arch herself towards Dotty's mouth begging for more. Within a minute Abby is drawing in quick short breathes, and her face is flushed red. She starts to tremble, and it appears she might pass out. Abby's breasts are rapidly heaving up and down as her hard nipples look like they are going to explode.

Dotty's tongue moves skillfully up and down Abby's pussy lips, teasing her to the point of overload. Then she flattens her tongue and greedily slurps and laps up her juices, licking her pussy like a dog lapping water. Abby can't remember when or if she had ever experienced such expert attention on her clit before and it is blowing her mind! Her thighs tremble and shake as she is hit with a mild orgasm.

Slowly Dotty inserts one finger, then two fingers into Abby's cunt. She is aware that Abby's pussy is flooding with her juices from the mild orgasm. She continues her pleasing assault by massaging her pussy walls backward and forward with her fingers; stroking Abby's insides and pleasuring her g-spot.

Dotty's mouth latches onto Abby's clit again, making very loud slurping and sucking noises as she draws Abby's clit back into her mouth. Then she sucks on her sensitive button and hums, her lips vibrating against Abby's pussy, pushing Abby further and further closer to the edge.

Ted abruptly calls time just as Abby seems to be moving toward a magnificent orgasm. Dotty doesn't stop licking. She either didn't hear Ted, or she is ignoring him. He calls time again and tells them he's very sorry, but the rules say it's over. Abby vehemently disagrees with the rule and accuses Ted of calling a premature timeout. She begs Dotty to continue. Ted is jealous someone else is pleasing Abby so much with their tongue. He had never gotten such a quick positive reaction when he licked Abby's pussy.

"Oh...my God," Abby gasps "I'm going to cum, please don't stop, do it...do it right there. Just don't change what you're doing. Please fuck me with your fingers. Please fuck me harder, and faster, suck me, suck me, suck me!"

Ted calls time again. Bill leans in to get a closer view and is amazed at Dotty's skill at eating pussy. Ted calls time a fourth time. Dotty stops and looks at him with pleading eyes; eyes that beg to continue.

"I'm sorry Dotty, but time out means time out," Ted argues.

Bill calls foul against Ted and his shoddy timekeeping. He orders Dotty to resume her assault on Abby's pussy.

"Fuck her, fuck her faster, chew on her clit, Dotty make her cum, eat her!" Bill defiantly encourages, as he watches the two women pursuing raw lust, and trying not to overly stroke his own cock to the point he makes himself cum. Ted shrugs his shoulders and surrenders to majority rule.

Dotty suddenly clamps her mouth again onto Abby's clit and resumes sucking and massaging her clit. The feelings coursing through Abby's body are blowing her away, her pelvis tilts up pushing her clit further into Dotty's mouth as Abby's orgasm train starts to rumble into town!

Abby begins shaking and trembling as her orgasm continues to build. Her body starts to quake violently and quiver. A low guttural groan starts deep in her throat and begins to grow as it develops into a full-fledged scream as it exits her mouth.

"Oh, my...God! OH, my fucking God!" She screams. "I'm cummmmmming! I'm god damn, fucking cummmmmmming! Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Just as her body begins to relax from that orgasm, another begins to grow. Dotty continues to lick and suck her clit while one orgasm after another starts to rack Abby's body. Abby finally has all she can take and pushes Dotty's mouth off of her clit. Dotty stops attacking her clit but continues finger fucking her with two fingers until Abby slumps forward and takes Dotty's face in her hands and pulls her up into a passionate kiss. Their lips part and they insatiably explore each other's mouth. Ted's fantasy has now become his nightmare. He's growing extremely jealous watching his wife pour such passion into the kiss. Their tongues continued to dance and spar until he calls time again and finally pries them apart.

After that display of passion, everyone seems to lose interest in the game, but hey agree to play a couple of more hands. Abby appears to be weary and disinterested in playing the game anymore. She is probably still basking in the afterglow of her last magnificent orgasm, but she continues to deal without a great deal of emotion. That is until Dotty won the next hand and excited announces she has the perfect dare to end the game. Abby quickly snaps to attention and waits for Dotty to announce her final dare.