The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dotty looks around the room slowly; building up suspense and then boldly says, "I dare Abby to invite my husband, Bill, to join her in HER bed for the remainder of the night, while Ted and I finish the night alone with each other in MY bed."

Bill dubiously looks at Abby. Ted looks hesitantly at Dotty, and then Bill. There is a moment of silence, and they all look approvingly at each other. No one says anything. There is total quietness in the room except for the heavy breathing coming for them all. After a minute or two, everyone essentially assumes the silence to mean tacit approval. Abby eagerly reaches out to Bill; taking his hand and promptly leading him through the connecting doorway to HER bedroom. Dotty takes Ted's hand and pulls him toward HER bed.

For the remainder of the night, none of them venture out of their beds. A couple times during the night, Ted can hear moaning and giggling coming from Abby's room. Sounds of bliss and pleasure seem to echo throughout the night from each room. Dotty turns out to be quite the little fuck machine. For a young woman, she seems to know dozens of ways to pleasure a man. They have breakfast delivered by room service.

Checkout is at noon, but they call for an extended checkout time. When the time limit inevitably runs out, the group hurriedly packs up and heads for the campgrounds. When they finally return to the campgrounds, Abby encourages Ted to spend the duration of their trip with Dotty in her RV and invites Bill to move in with her.

_______

Matt wakes with a start when the first light of dawn illuminates the bedroom. At first, he is disoriented and can't determine where is. Then he remembers coming to Zee's bedroom late last night. He is lying on his side with Zee lying facing him. They are both naked, and his right arm is draped around her waist; holding her tight. McKenzie's lips are so close to Matt's lips they are almost touching. "Oh. Shit," he mutters softly.

He tries to stealthily move his arm, only for her to sigh, "leave it there." He lay absolutely motionless, waiting for her to drop off to sleep again, so he can retreat to his own bedroom. He is still trying to sort out why he is there in her bed. He tries ignoring the feel of his cock as it works to come to a full morning woody. The previous night slowly comes back to him.

He remembers coming to her bedroom to talk about the hurt he had caused her earlier. He remembers wanting to explain the taboo of having sex with one's sister. He remembers finding her asleep and of sitting on her bed; admiring her naked body. He remembers the overpowering urge to suck her hard nipple into his mouth and then the kiss that quickly turned into a passionate lover's kiss. From there it is still a bit fuzzy, but slowly coming back. He remembers her begging him to make love to her.

He remembers trying to decide if it was more important not to hurt his sister again or to obey an archaic law banning incest. McKenzie took that decision away from him when she forced his head between her thighs. After that, it was full speed ahead. They were both licking and sucking and engaging in raw lustful, incestuous sex. Brother and sister rutting like two deer in the wilderness. He remembers dumping his incestuous seed into her at least three times before falling asleep in each other's arms.

With the night behind them and the dawn of a new day, McKenzie stares into his sleepy eyes and pulls herself tight up against him, her tummy up against his belly, the bulge of his cock now very obviously pressing into her. Suddenly her lips are on his, her tongue sliding between his lips as his mouth opens in surprise; his sister is kissing him again, and seriously, too, no brushing of lips here, this was full-contact! It was as if they were old lovers or more likely newlyweds. She is more passionate and determined than she was the night before.

As this is apparently what she wants, Matt complies, without too much of an internal struggle this time. He has to admit, he loves making love to his sister. He loved the feel of her hot vaginal walls when they caressed his throbbing cock the night before, and he wants to that sensation again this morning.

McKenzie slides her hand down to rub and clench his now fully-erect penis; squeezing it and stroking it. In the meantime, he has decided that if she is going to do this, he is going to enjoy himself as well, so he slides his free hand down between her thighs to cup and lightly squeeze her smooth mound, and slide two fingers into the lips of her wet pussy. McKenzie giggles into his mouth at that.

She delves around further, manipulating his cock, and gently sucking on one of his taut nipples. Her warm fingers encircle his cock gently but firmly; pumping and squeezing it, before moving her hand down further, to gently squeeze and fondle his balls. They are drawn up tight against his aching cock. He makes no further comment about incest, nor even a token protest of what she is doing. Whatever had been building between them all these years, it had finally happened, and all he wants to do now was go with it.

"Fuck, Matt, I want to get a good look at this!" she whispers, scooting down to see his hard cock. She examines it in the daylight, and her eyes opened wide. She had only felt it the night before but never got the chance to look at it and examine it carefully. She knew it was big and felt really good in her pussy, but had no idea just how big it actually was until now.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she breathes, reaching out to take hold of it with both hands, sliding one hand up and down and squeezing at the same time, her eyes sparkle in the small pool of daylight from the window. Shuffling forward on her knees, she bends over Matt's cock, kissing and licking the shaft, rubbing her thumb lightly over the tip as she did so.

She kisses her way up his shaft, until her lips slip over the end of his penis, and then begins sucking and licking as she bobs her head up and down, sucking delightfully, keeping the pressure on him as she squeezes and jerks his shaft. Before last night Matt hadn't had sex in quite a while, and her activities this morning are having an immediate effect on him.

"Uh, Zee, I'm going to come, you might want to ...!" He mumbles, trying to give her fair warning.

Instead, she sucks harder, sliding her tongue over the tip of his cock, lightly rubbing the slit in the tip as she smiles at him, her lovely blue eyes wide open as Matt feels his cock pulse and then shoot burst after burst of cum into her mouth. She keeps her lips clamped tight around the end of his twitching cock, sucking and swallowing, licking at it until he stops spasming. Finally, she lifts her head, swallows one last time, and smiles brightly at him.

"That was for last night's wonderful surprise. I am so happy you changed your mind, and decided to come to my bed! I was afraid I had moved too fast on you and damaged our relationship beyond repair."

With that, she pulls him down to kiss her open mouth, and fondle her invitingly firm young breasts. He slides down so he can nibble and suck on her nipples, swirling his tongue around to flick them, drawing a little "oh...oh!" each time he did it.

He trails his hand down her midsection, circling a finger in her navel for a second before sliding it down further until he is running his fingers through her soft and silky trimmed pubic hair. His searching fingers travel down until he slides them back and forth across her labia, lubrication already moistening the lips as her arousal heightens. He slips one finger between her labia, making her gasp and squirm, and then two fingers, as he feels the little bead of her clitoris begin to harden and dampen. He strokes it with his thumb.

He continues to suck at her nipples for a little longer, simultaneously sawing his fingers in out of her drooling pussy. He starts kissing down her abdomen, following the same route as his fingers. He licks and kisses her navel, before licking down to her pussy. He, runs his tongue through her pubic hair, enjoying the feel of the soft hairs on his tongue. At last, he is able to slide his tongue over her labia, making her quiver and moan.

He wants to find a better angle, so he slides over her legs, to lie between them, grabbing her lovely butt cheeks in his palms to lifts her pelvis up to where her pussy is now easily accessible to his tongue. He begins licking again, long lapping strokes, like a puppy dog drinking water from a stream. He travels from her anus to her clitoris, making her drum her heels on the bed and grab his hair, pushing his face down into her wetness. He begins gnawing at her clitoris, causing it to stiffen and pulsate, making her gasp and wriggle until she can stand it no more. She shrieks out loud as she orgasms, her pussy convulsing, her juices flooding over his mouth and chin. Her cum tasted sweet and salty and tangy all at once.

"Oh...my God, Matt, please stick your tongue in my ass, please!" She hisses.

He is happy to follow her instructions because he had suggested anal play the night before, but she had declined. He lightly rims her anus with the tip of his tongue before shoving in as deep as he could. That makes her orgasm all over again. Her legs flex, and her heels dig into the bed. He continues to tickle her anus with his tongue as she begins to come down. He sticks his index finger in her ass and she squeals. He slowly moves his finger in and out of her ass as she gradually relaxes and her orgasm dies away. Matt moves up next to her, she pulls him in for a long wet kiss, stroking his now recovered cock.

"Zee, where in the hell did you learn about anal play? I got the impression last night that it was the furthest thing from your mind when you objected to me sticking my cock up your ass", Matt asks.

"Sticking your cock up my ass is a lot different from your tongue. Anyway, I was surfing some of your porn sites last night. That's why I didn't come down for the cheeseburger you prepared for me. I was too engrossed in that site. That's where I learned about getting my ass rimmed by your tongue. It sounded delightful, and as it turns out, it was delightful. If you are patient with me, I may eventually consider trying your cock in my ass."

"How did you know I surfed porn site? Uh...never mind. What else did you learn on that site? He chuckles.

"Let me show you. Ready for the main event?" she grins at him. He rolls over her and positions himself for re-entry. Her hand guides him to the proper spot. Just before he takes the plunge, so to speak, a thought occurs.

"Zee, are you...uh...?"

McKenzie knew from his anxious expression that he was beginning to worry about getting his sister pregnant. It probably never entered his mind the night before while they were engaged in their wild passionate lovemaking. He had seemed more concerned with the fact that what they were doing was an act of incest.

"Don't worry Matt, I'm a married woman!" she giggles. "If you want to come in me again, and again, it's OK. Just go slow, please, I'm still, uh...sore from last night, you understand, so please, carefully, ok?"

He grins back at her and says, "I'm always careful around you, Zee!"

With that, Matt edges forward pushing in slowly and giving her time to adjust to the feeling of his enlarging cock. McKenzie is gasping as he slides into her. She has to occasionally, urge him to continue when Matt stops because she is panting, as though in pain. His cock isn't a monster, but she is very tight, and the last thing he wants to do is hurt his sweet sister. He at first meets a small amount of resistance, but then her vaginal walls relax, and he slides to her depth. At last, he is all the way in, with McKenzie taking a deep breath before they begin in earnest. He takes a deep breath and thinks to himself, "Wow, I just love fucking my sister"!

"Are you sure about this now, Zee?" He asks, and she grins at him, nodding for him to carry on. As Matt withdraws, she begins gasping and moaning, causing him to stop again. He looks at her with a puzzled expression.

"Don't stop, Oh God, that feels so good, keep going, Matt!" she moans, and so he keeps, withdrawing nearly all the way out, then sliding back in again. He continues with a systematic in and out, in and out, McKenzie no longer gasping. She is now pushing back against him and moaning. She begins to tilt her hips to thrust harder against him as he pumps into her. She has her arms are tight around him, and her fingernails are digging into his back as he humps her for all he is worth. Her pelvis smashes back into him as he thrusts into her, until, with a loud grunting exhale, her orgasm flows through her. Her body arches up to him, a breathless moment of complete stillness; warm fluid is bathing his cock and scrotum as she orgasms. Then, with the contractions in her tight pussy sucking and squeezing his cock, he is unable to resist the landslide of sensation, and his cum pours out like molten volcanic lava. Matt is elated as his cock is pumping thick jets of sperm into this wonderful, vivacious woman, his beautiful older sister.

"Shit, Matt, I never came like that before," she smiles, sounding winded, "My fingers or my hairbrush could never match your wonderful hard cock!"

Matt is also thinking how incredible it had been as well, the best sex he has ever had in an admittedly sparse sex life to date. As he slumps down beside her, she turns to him, putting her arm possessively across his chest.

"I knew last night if I was patient enough, you would finally get over that incest bullshit and come to me!" she grins. "Now you're mine, Matt Sheffield, make a note! That wonderful cock of yours is mine to have any time I want it. I am thinking about having 'RESERVED FOR McKENZIE' tattooed on it."

Matt has to admit, he was hesitant at first, and then the fact of what he has just done strikes him like a ton of bricks. He had just fucked his sister; He had just had oral sex with his sister. He is beaming from ear to ear with joy. McKenzie looks at him. "What?" is her only comment, seeing the expression on his face.

"Nothing, Zee, I was just thinking about how wonderful it is to have you for my sister. I only wish we could have been enjoying each other like this all through high school. Just think of all the disappointing dates we have been on with losers."

He looks at McKenzie, watching her face for any sign that she is feeling the same way he does, and turns on his side, to look her in the eyes. McKenzie looks at him levelly, no trace of guilt or remorse in her eyes, and grins her cheeky grin.

"Matt, the first time I learned about sex I was so thrilled that you were my brother. You were such a handsome boy, and you always made me feel good. You were always so kind and sweet to me, and you never made me sad. When I thought of having sex with someone, I thought of you. I couldn't trust anyone else to take my virginity. I fell in love with you before I even knew what love was. I've loved you all my life, and now I'm an adult, I can make the decision to make love with you; it is my decision to make, and I have no regrets. Neither should you."

Matt starts to say something but is interrupted by a loud banging on the front door and a frantic ringing of the doorbell. He springs out of bed and peers out the window. He turns back to McKenzie with a frightened look, and says, "I think it's Roger. His car is in the driveway."

"Oh. Fuck! We can't let him see us like this, Matt", she shrieks as she begins to pull on her panties and the baseball jersey she slept in. "Go let him in but tell him I am still asleep. I can't let him see me like this. He will know I have been fucking all night. Quick, Matt, do as I say and don't you dare let him know you and I have been fucking; I mean it," she growls, "No guilty looks and no guilt driven admissions. Do you understand me, Matt?"

Matt looks at her like she is a crazy person and nods his head affirmatively as he pulls on his running shorts. He makes his way to the front door and releases the deadlock bolt. Roger rushes past him before he has a chance to tell him she is asleep.

"Where is McKenzie? Is she here? I have been out of my mind searching for her. She's not answering her cell phone. She's not at the apartment we rented...!"

"Slow down, Roger," Matt shouts, pointing at the staircase, "She upstairs asleep in her old bedroom."

Before Matt can say another word, Roger rushes past him and up the stairs. He didn't bother to knock on McKenzie's door; he just rushes in slamming the door behind him. Matt waits for the shouting and fireworks to begin, but it never happens. Matt strolls into the kitchen and makes himself a cup of coffee. Thirty minutes later he decides he should take a shower and wash the smell of his sister's sex off of him before Roger gets whiff. Matt saunters past McKenzie's bedroom door on the way to his own. He can hear moaning and sighing coming from her room. Then a couple of "Oh my Gods," followed by "Deeper, harder, Roger. Fuck me faster, Roger!"

Matt knows Roger has been forgiven for his honeymoon faux pas. The marriage is apparently back on track. Matt steps into the hot shower and soaps his throbbing hard cock. He wonders if Roger's return means he would now be deprived of another wild crazy fuck with his big sister. He strokes his cock harder and faster as he pictures her long slender legs wrapped around Roger's waist while he is piledriving into her wet pussy that is loaded with her own brother's thick cum. The thought causes Matt's cock to explodes all over the glass shower door. Matt's legs get so weak from his orgasm, he ends up sliding to the floor.

McKenzie and Roger spend the rest of the morning and into the late afternoon in her bedroom doing what newlywed people do. Matt bakes a couple potatoes in the oven and around seven o'clock throws three large T-bone steaks on the grill while he prepared a green salad. The aroma apparently makes its way up to the honeymoon suite because at seven thirty the happy couple emerges with satisfied smiles on their faces.

A sparse conversation takes place during dinner. Matt is glad it didn't because he is afraid he would have given away his and McKenzie's secret. He had never possessed a poker face, and the guilt would have been easy to read on his face. He is absolutely certain a guilty expression would have occurred if he had been questioned about how things went when McKenzie suddenly showed up alone at the family home. After dinner, Roger and McKenzie return to her bedroom, and the whimpers and sighs resumed. The next morning when Matt goes down for breakfast, he finds they have left.

______

Several months after the Tahoe camping trip, Matthew can see a significant change in his parent's behavior. They had become like newlyweds. They are always hugging and kissing on one another; pinching each other on the butt. Their openly affectionate actions sometimes shock Matt. They would sometimes get into tickling bouts on the den sofa like two young teenagers. The most significant changes of all are in his mother. She is feistier and flirtier than he had ever known her to be. She openly flirted with the butcher, the postman and the young pharmacist at the neighborhood drugstore. The young pharmacist is only a few years older than McKenzie, yet his mom carried on with him as though he was her high school crush. Often times they would lean in close and whisper to each other. Abby would giggle at whatever he had said and turn a bright red. Matthew is becoming suspicious she may be cheating on his Dad.

During a recent family gathering, Roger has an important announcement to make. He taps on his water glass with a spoon and says, "Let me have everyone's attention. McKenzie and I have just learned she is eight weeks pregnant."

There a split second of total silence while everyone absorbed his announcement. During that split-second, Matt locks eyes with his sister. She smiles and shrugs her shoulders. His expression tells it all. He's wondering if he is the father and her shoulder shrug is saying she doesn't know for sure. Later Matt pulls Zee to the side and asks, "Am I going to be a father?"