All Comments on 'The Honeymoon's Over Ch. 03'

by Pokerman757

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE HONEYMOON.....A TRIP TO BOND AND RELATE

where in lays the enigma....should have vetted thoroughly, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The only worthwhile part was that

Meryl was never spoken of again... and I like to think she was never spoken to again after the honeymoon... really don't care if she stayed married to him or not. Her usefulness was over with the Best sex she ever had on the beach and she never had her husband again.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
When I stopped reading...

When I stopped reading: After all what he had witnessed, he invited Hector to sit by them and offered him a beer? Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh my god

Could this be any more of a repressed homosexual fantasy?

1. Give away “wife” to real man.

2. Get off on grabbing real man’s dick.

3. Have sex with tiny skinny “girl” who is an obvious stand-in for a boy!

That is some warped shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

not sure why he brought her home from the honeymoon would have left the bitch there she will be doing other guys whenever it suits her throw the whore out

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREalmost 6 years ago
This Doesn't resolve anything at all !!!

Dude you've resolved nothing in the end . instead of continuing with the husband and wife situation, you go straight to hubby having an affair, with an individual we know nothing about ( not the description you're giving us ). this Chapter should be max 5 or 6 pages.If i were you, ishould rewrite this chapter again. But it's your story, so you decide, for me it's a 1* .

hubbyhwhubbyhwalmost 6 years ago
Very Well Written

What makes makes a good story for me is that 'it puts me there'. I felt like I was on the beach and Hector was playing with my wife. Reluctant/give-in hubby stories are always hot. Love at the end how he can't watch, but needs to hear every detail.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Should have

gotten on a plane or boat and left her there with no money, ID or credit cards. Toss it in the dumpster so you don't have it on you, and GTFO. Get home, change the locks, divorce her and move on. I mean really, you caught her blowing somebody at a party? Know the difference between a good time girl and wife material.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 6 years ago
And what of Meryl???

Her reaction!!!!!!!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 6 years ago
How to Proceed

Two choices: (1) accept the role of subservient cuckold, or (2) become her pimp and make her Sex partners pay you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OK, but

What did you tell Meryl after going home? Why didn't you continue with Elaine, as obviously Meryl was not exclusive with her hubby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Dear God, I feel brain dead after reading this.

naxos65naxos65almost 6 years ago
OH MY GOD !

Dream on , my cuckold , well not friend ..................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The honeymoon's over

now starts the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really? Seriously? This is the "revenge"?

Don't see or smell any flames or smoke. I don't see any divorce attorneys. I seem some revenge sex but,,,,nothing that wouldn't be expected.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 6 years ago
I am glad

that he wised up and got himself even and lived in a manner similar to his permissive wife.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
... And?

Yeah, sure, he fucked Elaine to get even.

Great. Fantastic for me.

But how about his fucking marriage!? That's the main thread of this whole story, and the author decided to not bother giving us any conclusion on it!

Hey, thanks for making your protagonist just as big an asshole as Hector - hell, he's probably an even bigger one, since he actually impregnated someone else's wife - but how about an update on Meryl? Did dimwit actually bother getting an annulment, since their marriage essentially when DOA after the honeymoon?

To Pokerman757: I know you've moved on to other things, but an actual epilogue to this story would be appreciated. Regardless of how it turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So it

Was a no change patheticness story after all.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Hubbyhw

Hubbyhw liked it. That just put the final nail in this story's coffin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WHAT-THE-FUCK !!!

What happened to them upon returning ? No discussion about what happened on the Honeymoon.... non at all.....Really...They got back home with the Big Dick Elephant in the room 😮

What happened to the marriage ?? Did you stay married and how😮

And what the fuck about Meryl ??? Was she remorseful or did it turn out to be a Just accept it kind of thing 😮

In all you left out a lot of shit in this story !!! No Stars for you.... you get an I - for INCOMPLETE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hahahahaha... What a Joke of a Husband

This fucking cuckold got played in his face by his “NEW” wife and with his tail between his legs allows it, then accepts it,and now encourages it !!!

WHAT A FUCKING LOSER !!!

He never wanted that to happen, he wanted a loyal faithful wife but got cuckold and became the little bitch in the house !!! Now that’s funny !!!

Wondering if he wears woman’s panties to work and Coming home to the Skank wearing a strap on !!! He might as well since as a man he’s pretty much fucked as a husband !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who the fuck is Jake??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who, the fuck would marry a set of double FFs, or have his wife get FFs to enhance a flat chest. Maybe B.s. or Cs, but not FFs. They are just an invitation to every cock on the planet. You'd have to have her checked daily for STDs. And taking that to a beach, without a large hunting knife lying next to you; are you fucking crazy? The only way a guy would do that

is when he was shopping her out for rent money.

XYZ

LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

Unfortunately, cuck authors are teaching me bad habits.

I no longer read a story past the point of detecting cuck activity, preferring to skip to the end.

LIT needs to enforce authors to either insert a Cuck Prologue warning, or create a special Cuck category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPokerman757@Pokerman757
Just somebody offloading some thoughts, based on experiences, fantasies and other folks tales. I'm not a writer (no shit!), but just like to make up stories and share 'em. I also love the feedback from all you educated readers, particularly the ones who seem to know how the ne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES