All Comments on 'The Horn'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Alwaysed loved Jazz

heh, now this one was good. it was a bit short, but I loved it.

~James Flowers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice

Very nice. It does have some interresting possibilities. Horn blowing superhero that has the power to make a mugger stop mugging and stand there wacking off till the police come?

rgraham666rgraham666about 18 years ago
Interesting

And very hot as always.

A very nice start to what ever you have planned.

I especially liked that you dealt with the pitfalls of power.

Nice work, Colleen. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
potential.....

Would love to see where you go with this thought.... I like the idea of her learning and then progressing to other things that are good for her as well...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It's usually a cornet that gets mistaken for a

trumpet. Other than that quibble I'd say you have a very good beginning and look forward to more. She has good intentions but does power corrupt? I hope so.

You're one of the consistently good writers out there.

PoutineFanPoutineFanabout 18 years ago
Reading this made me feel nostalgic...

...for the days when I was in my high school band. I played trumpet myself back then... it really isn't that hard to learn the basics. It's training yourself to hit the really high notes that is a bitch.

I do like where this is going. It does have great potential... will she use the horn for good or evil? Can't wait to find out :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story AND good sex

You should develop this into a series. A tale where the mind control is used for good, rather than for just power over someone. And you've set up at least two potential antagonists. "More" says I.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Still a wonderful writer

I know Colleen is no longer with us but she certainly lives on with these wonderful stories. I stumbled upon this one after looking throught the Mind Control section and it reminded me what a great writer Colleen was regardless of whether she was writing about a black man taking a pretty white girl as in Tee Time or this story or or one in her favorite Lesbian section. NO matter the subject matter Colleen could write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good but les than potential

This is a very good story and had a lot of great elements to be so much more. Unfortunately, it merely hints at those and does nothing more than become a regular stroke story.

It had the potential to be so much more.

Oh well...

- JT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cute

I like how this story flowed and especially the ending. It left me with a smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the Best

Colleen Thomas' story The Horn is one of the best I've read on Literotica. It combines an excellent story, enough research/background to make it believable, erotic content supplied in a manner to support the story instead of supplanting it, and very good punctuation, grammar and vocabulary -- so there are no distractions to the reader (I proofread part-time).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Conn Constellation trumpet

would have identifiable engraving on the bell, including (for some "upgraded" models) a bust of a naked lady. If it was nickle-silver plated, then it probably WAS an upgraded model. The "veins" in the metal, could be where the bell had been dented or crushed and then rerolled back into shape on a mandrel. The plating over the brass will retain the impressions of the creases even after the dents have been worked out. Meanwhile the serial number (located on the outside of the middle valve casing) would be the best way to date and authenticate the horn. Early Conn models had matching serial numbers on the inside of the valves, as well, so that you could verify if it was "all original". The thing is, for Conn, the constellation series didn't really take off until the 50's. I need to double check, but I don't think a pre-war conn would have been labled as a "connstellation". That said, much of the tooling remained unchanged, and what came to be called a 'connstellation', might actually be a twin to some pre-war model. Damn, now I have to do some more research to find out.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

Magic is still something we have now real knowledge about, like enlightenment too or voodoo or else …. We humans need hrd facts, best some we can touch …. And 😵‍💫 that trumpet would break any record set for an auction until now easily, man power pure ….. and this world is about power greed money sex

💝💝💝💝💝✨✨✨✨✨🌸☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous