The Horn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,942 Followers

"So you wanted me to...make love to you?"

"No, I wanted you to eat my pussy. Sound harsh? It was for your own good. I suspect the orgasms you had were beyond compare. Am I right?"

"Well...yes," Kerri admitted.

"I thought that might be the case. I suspect that Sam's secret was to play for a woman he wanted, while imagining her lusting after him. The horn's magic, plus mind-blowing orgasms formed a kind of mental association. After that, he didn't need his horn to get laid; the woman in question would want him from then on. I didn't want to stick you with that, so I kept my mind on just having you want to eat me. I'm afraid that may have been enough to form a mental association for you, but maybe not."

"This is just too weird."

"You asked for a test, I tried the only one I knew of. Frankly, I'm just as stunned as you that it worked. People like Don, who believe in it, would give you a pretty penny for that horn. In fact, if you make it known you have it, I'm willing to bet someone or someones will try to steal it if they can't buy it from you."

"I'm not sure I want it anymore."

"I'd be delighted to take it off your hands," Jean said with a grin.

"I guess so," Kerri said, smiling back.

"I'm going to try something, don't freak on me, okay?"

"All right."

Jean sat back in her chair and spread her legs again; she pulled her skirt up and her panties aside, baring her pussy. Kerri felt her mouth water and a very strong desire to return to her place between the professor's long legs. She fought the desire, but it was difficult and she found she was panting and covered in sweat when Jean finally let her skirt fall back into place.

"I could see how much you wanted another taste. I think we've figured it out."

"Am I always going to...want to do that?" Kerri asked in embarrassment.

"I don't know, but you managed to resist. I probably could have overridden that, if I had stood up and just straddled your face, but I'm not about that kind of stuff. I suspect, if you resist it enough times, the desire will die. I'm betting it's a positive feedback loop, without the feedback, the desire should lessen or die over time, but that's just a guess."

"That's spooky. I mean, you're saying you could have made me into your lesbian sex slave, aren't you?"

"I think that sums it up pretty well. You went looking for a piece of history and what you found is a relic of power out of our dim past. You are now the possessor of great power, to do good or ill as you choose."

"How could that be used to do good?"

"How many of your girlfriends are involved in shitty relationships? Where you're powerless to get them to see, until they have been terribly hurt?"

"A few, I guess. What has that got to do with anything?"

"If you learn to play, you could hook them up with a better man...or girl. At the very least, you could break their infatuation with the jerk they are seeing. We've just scratched the surface, Kerri. There's no telling just how powerful that horn is. The potential is there, in the hands of a Don Marks, to ruin a lot of lives. Like Sam Gatwin did. But I see potential to do good with it too. The choice will be yours."

She nodded, closed the case and stood to leave, but before she reached the door she paused and asked the question she had really been dying to ask.

"Jean?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you choose that method to find out if the horn worked?"

The professor chuckled softly.

"I'm a lesbian Kerri and if you weren't such a straight arrow, I would have tried to maneuver you into my bed long before now. I try to retain decorum with students, but your mind is a cut above the rest. I've long ago stopped thinking of you as a student and more as a peer. You almost have your Doctorate anyway, and I don't have any problems sleeping with my peers. I had no idea it would work, but when I saw your face I knew something was going on and, frankly, I've never been that good at resisting temptation."

***

"Thirty one hundred dollars? Are you insane?" Sash exclaimed.

"It's a good horn," Kerri said with a shrug.

"Why not just use the one you already have? And why are you suddenly interested in joining the band? There isn't a bigger group of dorks on campus."

"I won't be in it long. A semester or two. I just need to learn to play a basic tune or two."

"Like what? A musak version of Madonna or U-2?"

"I'm kind of partial to What a Wonderful World," Kerri said with a smile.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,942 Followers
12