All Comments on 'The Horny Sister'

by ainu

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it!

I absolutely love incest stories and this is one of the best I've read in a long time. Very hot! Please continue writing as you have a knack for it. How about a father-daughter incest story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Nice

Great Job! Can't wait to read more. Make it dangerous with parents in the house and suspecting friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great writing!!!

Transported me there and got me just as hot and had the desired effect :-) Keep up the writing, agree with the previous comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanx

very nice! really got off to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Great start to a story but lets see ch. 2 and see what else happens between the brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot hot n hot

Best story for s long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best sex I've read in Literitica.

I can almost feel her and taste her and smell her.

Are you a pro?

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

A very well written story and I can almost feel her kisses and pussy lips around my cock .... boy they sure have a great opportunity to do sex play all they want. So hot and arousing. A good give and take attitude and loving dialog. Wish you would write an updated chapter, thank you.

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

What a wonderful sister ! Hopefully, they will screw each other constantly and Mark will use his hard, big cock on her everyday ! Cannot wait for more, thanks !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous