All Comments on 'The Hotel Room'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
kuellarkuellarover 13 years ago
Nice

Nice to see more from you! I have to say I prefer the stories with a slower build-up, although this was a nice change. I particularly like how you did Dan's car ride to the hotel.

Stockholm Syndrome sounds interesting already, I'm looking forward to reading it. And, by the way, I thought I should mention there's a couple of times in this story when you refer to Victoria as Veronica.

Keep writing!

TheTalkManTheTalkManover 13 years agoAuthor
Name Mistakes

Sorry about the name mix-ups. For some reason, that was giving me a lot of trouble. I thought I caught them all. It won't happen again.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 13 years ago
Anticipation

I'll definiely keep my eyes open for 'Stockholm Syndrome'. I can't wait for it and I can't wait for more either.

Wonderful story! Like the others, I felt hot and somewhat guilty that I get off on these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

What a great story. Please keep writing. I would love to see a story where the Bitch gets the wife and the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just like the others...

...but I still loved it. Very hot. And the way you wrote Dan's thought process on page 2, still in denial of his inevitable encounter with Victoria even as he plays it out in his head, was excellent.

Since you're looking for suggestions, one thing I'd really like to see would be a story with your usual theme, but where the guy ends up surprising her and being such a stud that he's more than a match for her in the bedroom. So instead of becoming her bitch they end up more as equals, or maybe she even ends up becoming HIS bitch.

But whether you give my idea a go or not, no matter what you write I'll still be looking forward to reading it.

tarsustarsusabout 13 years ago
Excellent - Loved it!

The internal thought process was done marvelously, the transition in his mind went in small but steady increments. You've done some of the best seduction stories on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story !

Great build up to an amazing 'climax'. Would love to see a sequel or parallel story about a husband cheating on his wife at work, with an equally bitchy and hot boss. He goes to work everyday banging his big titty, tight slut. His wife never knowing why he's exhausted everyday after work. Add to that the boss wants him to knock her up, day after day cumming inside her with no birth control...and his wife only gets his leftovers.

By the way, I used to live with my trust-fund girlfriend and her daughter. I'd take a bus downtown to work in a high rise on the top floor -- and she would pick me after work most days depending on traffic.

A few times a week, I would get a sweet blow job or get a quick fuck from my kinky boss -who knew I had a live-in girlfriend. Everyone left at 4:30 and we'd stay behind to "get some work done" and then hook up in her office or a discreet conference room she had keys to. After a quick make out session I'd literally bend her over(her favorite), pull her pants down past her knees, pull her thong to the side and fuck her sweet pussy bareback. I'd blow my load deep inside her, wash up in the company restroom, and then jump into my girlfriend's car minutes later. A few times I actually watched my girlfriend's car pull up just as I was planting my seed deep in my boss' tight pussy. One time my boss gave me a blow job in the stairwell on the 2nd floor, swallowed my cum, and we simply parted ways. I zipped up, walked down one floor to the exit door, and jumped into my gf's passenger seat moments later.

Thanks again for the great story ! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good

your a great writter keep up the good work but less wives okay the bitch suducing the guy is hot but the wife just makes it sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmmm...

This is a hard one, a bit too much over thinking and there wasn't really any need to go into her room. Maybe you could have explored their work relationship more, for them becoming sort of buddies and then go for the hotel. Good start and ending, but the middle was missing.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
Overanalysing..

the situation a bit. What if he was wrong, that would have be an awkward situation. Some friendly banter would be nice, maybe a form of respect between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GONE!

Kick the bitch to the curb. What a slut. And he couldn't be THAT stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
must admitt this made me sad

Couldnt help but feel sorry for Jane. It became difficult to read on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

annony the insane fat old ugly cuckold reads all of these stories and then bitches and votes 1 if he votes. This fool should be banned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Normally I really like your stories, but there is no way that a man could be that stupid.

BooomerBooomerover 6 years ago
Such a Raunchy, Reckless, Ribald Tale

Loved the build up to these two cumming together. There were some her/him pronoun continuity missteps however all of that became a lot less important when Dan chose Victorious Victoria's "hotel room!"

Can't wait to peruse your catalog! You have a great eye for detail and your characters are so nasty and nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pu

Seems to be the only theam you can write is men being pussys

wifes being submissiveness with no beauty. And sluts

getting all the glory ! Kind of sad because some have the

ability to be really good with a little more thought! It'd be nice to see

the wife come out on top even if she loses the douchebage

husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The bitch

He should have put up more of a fight while fucking her. He should have really chocked her and punch her. Show who's really boss and not be a fucking push over in the bed room. I loved this story but just didn't like that part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just kicks his wife to the curb? Really? Way to make him just as unlikable as the boss. What a pair of asshats.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7925 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...