All Comments on 'The Hottest New Mobile Game'

by Heather26

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
sexymomma57sexymomma57over 8 years ago
Very good!

Just the right mix of sex and humor.. Good job!

CivilHomicideCivilHomicideover 8 years ago
Interesting take.

That's one way to kick-start population growth.

NakedinNC_NakedinNC_over 8 years ago
Very Creative Theme

The Brits have all the fun!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Genius

The premise is ingenious. Population growth through mobile gaming hysteria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny and sexy

Very amusing experience. Cheers to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too real

China's working on something like this (though not as sexy) called the sesame credit. Government assigned points for being a good citizen, and those points are public and influenced by social media activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
moreeeeee

Very interesting I would like more good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done!

The premise is fantastic. Didn't take you forever to explain it, didn't seem thrown in there carelessly either. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That was quite intriguing.

I was actually very amused at this one. Enjoyed the short and sweet backstory as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So hot

Love to be able to do it this way, cunt,cunt, and still more cunt. Cunt lapping sex maniac lanc's uk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
actually brilliant

love how this takes a firstworld problem like mobile game addiction, turns it into an erotic story, and solves the problem of underpopulation. ironic and sexy. nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah...

If only that were so, that underpopulation would ever actually be a problem. An approved, addictive sex game would probably turn an office into a room full of sluts though, so that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Please

aaroraaroralmost 7 years ago
@Defective Pawn

Actually, in several nations underpopulation is a problem, I vaguely remember some nation-Italy maybe?-offering women the equivalent of about $5,000 per kid to encourage birthrate. It is currently a problem in most of Europe, and even the US would have a negative population growth if not for immigration.

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityover 3 years ago
Mind Blown

Dude!!! There is so much to this story I'm honestly so surprised, the comments on augmented reality, tech and its influence on society, score/popularity/Like systems, its amazing this is basically a Black Mirror episode. My only gripe is that I wish it was longer, I was you could build this world further. Kudos so far.

billtomlin60billtomlin60about 3 years ago

Gamification of unprotected sex to reformulated a country after a devastating war? Brilliant! Great writing, love your style and ability to weave events that logically lead a character down the path to being a total slut. Bravo!

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

an absolute joy. Aldous Huxley crossed with Anais Nin.

dingusmcmingusdingusmcmingusover 2 years ago

This is a fantastic idea and a fantastic execution of that idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely wished there was a sequel to this story but thanks for this story. I was really creative and well written. Great work.

DefluerDefluerover 1 year ago

Amazing concept and really good execution. Did feel a little rushed but... Not bad. If they ever make a Porno Black Mirror, submit this and you'll for sure get a Story By card.

DEGEDEGE12 days ago

LOVED IT!!! The way she gets involved, the way she loses her inhibitions, the thrill of all it!!!

WOULD LOVE TO READ A SEQUEL, PREQUEL OF THIS !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous