All Comments on 'The Hotwife Games Ch. 02'

by KingFlow

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AtrampboyAtrampboyover 5 years ago
Excellent

I cant wait for ch3!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Warming up nicely

This looks set to be a fun romp now it has started moving.

I think the flashback interposed quite well and though I can see the connection with the cliffhanger, I had the impression that it was this incident that started them on the path to the TV show and that part was never clarified...maybe in the next chapter.

Will be interesting when the ex turns up with his money and his status not forgetting his huge cock (that's heavier than a brick), how could any woman say no to that?

With the revaluation about what he still feels about Diane it's obvious where this will go, just don't know whether it will be an overt full frontal (pun intended) attack or a subtle drip drip wearing down her defences. KingFlow also gives the impression that the split was quite amicable as he left to pursue his career and she didn't want to or couldn't go with him.

Rakesh is going to have his hands full what with the audience and the hosts all wanting a piece and Diana's competitive slut streak.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 5 years ago
Very good

I like the way you are going. Great concept. Love how Diane reveals her inner slut and how she loved being fucked in her ass, just as he was cumming. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well to support the hot wife life style

All husbands of hot wives should fuck other hot wives but not their own.

That way the men can tell their wife about how the other women are so much better looking, more exotic, and superior at fucking.

Also the hot wives should hit up the other men for food and living expenses. Thus giving them the true feeling of being whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great theme for a story

Love the first two chapters! You are doing great! Love your style

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story

One of my favorites on this site! I loved the switches in time to set it all up.

premshankerpremshankerover 5 years ago
Bigger the better

Fantastic!!!

Height of eroticism. Wish Diana won, in fact host can't involve in competition

CONGRATS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

HOT! HOT! HOT! Loved it when Di admitted she'd let Gaoel fuck her in the ass. Also loved it when she told hubby that her old boyfriend was a LOT bigger than he was and how she wanted that huge cock in her pussy, mouth,and ass again. Write fast! I want to cum again reading about Di giving herself to Gaoel while Rakish watches.

tony2210tony2210over 5 years ago
Cum Nonstop

Hot story dude write good and fast cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Flow Has Stopped,King?

Thought you had said in Chapter 1 that you had several more chapters ready.Well? It's been 6 months and it appears as though the well has dried up. ~ About the story,the sex is certainly HOT but going back and forth between Gael/movie/Diana and the Hotwife competition gets a tad choppy and breaks up momentum. Certainly plenty of room left to travel and it seems kind of obvious that Gael is going to be the special guest star who takes Diana "around the world" right on the show. Looks like you're pussying out though after writing only 2 chapters.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 5 years ago
Well the ending is spelled out

A divorce is in the making. Hotwife..nope. Divorced yes. As soon as Gael gets there. Pretty much a done deed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

Unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent series

Very hot story and concept and great momentum. It was a little choppy jumping back and forth... but I like the way the storylines all weaved together. Trying to jack off to it was distracting and the hottest scene was the competition. Great tension and build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stuff!

I really enjoy this story, blending the main characters in my head with those closer to home, which I guess is the point for people who enjoy this kind of fetish. Well done, keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a slut

Pretty f-ing hot ! Good second chapter , it increased in intensity and anticipation, just like it should . You’ve got skill as a writer ! I gave you 5 stars on ch. 1 and it seems that ch. 2 is a 5 as well . Good job !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very creative and well written, I'll be checking out any other stories you have!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't have much to add to the other comments, very passionate and well written.

Thanks again for sharing your talent, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

stooopid...

amyMacamyMacover 2 years ago

Fabulous idea, and a wonderful story so far. I greatly anticipate the remaining chapters. I wonder how you can get much sluttier from this point.

Thank you for sharing your talent, it really is appreciated!

amy, a writer elsewhere

Enfield13Enfield13almost 2 years ago

What's with the interweaving of the two stories, I hope this sort of thing doesn't happen through the rest of the chapters. who gives a fuck about what happened prior to the games

Also what's with the single spotlight and not knowing what the other 2 contestants were doing ??

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

4 stars. Well thought out. Well written. Not really my genre. But, I always finish every story or series I start. I don't feel any criticism is due the author because this isn't my type of story. A good job has been done here. I've seen MANY real Japanese Zenra Porn Game Shows. Some of the participants are porn stars. Most are really amateur couples. How could any couple really stay together after the show? Most don't. Even the winners are usually destroyed and seperate. Just an observation...

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

Okay I like where this is going. Heating up now 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Enfield13 said,

What's with the interweaving of the two stories, I hope this sort of thing doesn't happen through the rest of the chapters. who gives a fuck about what happened prior to the games - Obviously the author did, Ya the guy who wrote this story.

Also what's with the single spotlight and not knowing what the other 2 contestants were doing ?? - When you write your first story you can have all the spotlights YOU want. Feel better?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous