All Comments on 'The Hotwife Games Ch. 04'

by KingFlow

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HotwifeshowoffHotwifeshowoffover 4 years ago
Good continuation

Can’t wait to read what happens next!

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 4 years ago
Wow

Guess we need a slut category now. He sure does not her. Time to go it alone 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disqualified?

Karl was stroking himself before the Cum Off began. Surely that would be cheating?

ClosetSkeletonClosetSkeletonover 4 years ago
Great writing

Really Enjoying. Don't be demotivated by jokers here. Also bring some indian-ness in Diana. I hope she is purely Indian. Even indians have name like diana living in India. Need the transformation story with detail and some shy wife stuff. Let her be the pornstar for a company. But don't make rakesh a complete cuck.

i122i122over 4 years ago
Can’t wait to read about her curry cream pie

This little lady is so competitive I know when the fucking starts she will truly deserve the title Cum Queen. Hubby will probably never fuck her in this story but I do see him eating her freshly fucked cum filled pussy to orgasm soon.

KingFlowKingFlowover 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks, ClosetSkeleton, Hotwifeshowoff, and the many others who have messaged me, for your constructive feedback and positive words!

Don't worry, ClosetSkeleton -- I never get discouraged by the anonymous (read: coward) trolls who barely read, much less write anything themselves (haha!! imagine). I'm just happy they spend literally hours furiously cumming to and then commenting angrily on these pages. If anything, I get a very special kick knowing I can keep getting under their skin and hurting their itty-bitty feewings with my stowies. :D

Thanks again, and more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Oh man... I wanted her to snog his face off after that triple load of hot spunk splashed all over her! Mmm..... Would love to be that guy for her!

SilkessSilkessover 4 years ago
Loved the story!

Hubby and I had a good shag to this one! This series is so exciting to us— he likes to pretend I’m her and ask him what I’m going to do (I’m going to strut across the stage to you with all that cum on my face and kiss you passionately, in front of everyone. And then I’m going to show them how much you like to clean me off).

I love pretending I’m Diana and showing him what I’m doing to each guy. We have both cum so much to your stories!

We were really hoping when Diana said “I have something to talk to you” that she had gotten carried away at the gym with some guy. But totes understand why you needed to go this route so they’re broke and have everything hinging on this competition. Absolutely great writing! Professional quality storytelling. I feel like you must be a published author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hottest story on Literoica

Holy shit! All the 4 parts are so good, I was so disappointed. I didn’t find anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The series is now complete and each subsequent part will be uploaded once a week.

AleelAleelover 3 years ago

So hot. I love your writing. Very rich characters and great build up. Especially love the way Diana plays to Ra’s fantasy. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Help

This is so hot I suddenly burst into flames , spontaneous cuck combustion ! Man this story is scorching hot! It just keeps getting more intense with every chapter ! Again I give it a 5 .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the story, but I keep wondering how you're going to keep the passion on a high like this, but somehow you do.

Jackie.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

4 stars. So far this series is very well written. A lot of thought went into crafting this. But, I'm finishing all the chapters because I started it. It's kind of like driving past a traffic accident and rubbernecking. I understand that this is fantasy, and the characters are over the top. Why would this type of fiction appeal to any man? A woman, maybe. Rakesh should know she's cheated on him. Out of her own mouth, she's a slut and a whore. Of course, that shouldn't bother him. From his own mouth and actions, he's a cuck. I really don't understand this genre.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

This could be a fun movie ~;~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous