The Hotwife Games Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rakesh's legs felt weightless. He was watching from behind a curtain, hidden away, while his slut wife did a line of coke off a complete stranger's cock...

Diana sniffed up every morsel of powder. She grinned up at Tod, feeling the drug rush up into her brain. She grinned and sniffed. Then she used the tip off her tongue to lick off all the remaining coke. Tod groaned at the feeling of the hot woman tonguing his erection.

"Fuck... you're right, you are a very bad slut..." he moaned.

"Mm-hmmm," Diana said, licking around the hard cock.

She winked at Tod and gave the head of his rod a final, sloppy kiss. He groaned again. Then she turned to Yang and repeated the process.

He shuddered as her finger made contact with his pre-cum-coated head. Diana gently tapped out a thin rail of cocaine.

As she tenderly lined the powder on his cock, Diana noticed Yang's whole body was vibrating with energy. She reached over with her other hand and softly stroked his balls, soothing him. They were extremely large, and felt filled to capacity. Yang moaned from deep in his belly.

Diana snorted the rail off of his hard dick. She giggled, sniffing a few times.

"What I was trying to say, about your question," Diana went on, wiping her nostrils, "Is, yes, I am married... I'm a married slut... And tonight, I'm a coked-up, married party slut. And I need to play with two big cocks behind my husband's back..."

In the shadows behind the rich fabric, Rakesh felt like Diana was stabbing him with every word. His fists balled up. He felt his fingernails dig into his palms.

And yet, his penis thrummed in front of him, swollen against the curtains...

His wife grasped both the men's cocks. She licked around the head of Yang's hard member. Then she licked Tod's.

She slowly stroked their rock-hard dicks, inches from her face. Somehow, she had positioned herself so her body was facing the center of the curtain, with the two men flanking her like a perfect, pornographic camera angle. She was posing for Rakesh, giving her husband the perfect vantage point to watch his slut wife take cock.

"My husband has no idea..." Diana breathed, ramming the point home.

She bit her lip, and looked right at Rakesh.

"He's totally clueless... that as long as I've been married to him... I've been a slutty... naughty... cheating whore."

Rakesh had to bite down to keep himself from screaming out with a confounding mix of emotions. Diana was clearly using his words from earlier that evening, the ones that had been the breaking point of their marital spat. She was torturing him with his own words... with two hard dicks in her face.

Diana grinned. Then, rapidly, she sucked the two cocks, alternating from one to the other. She was high on cocaine, and desperate for cum.

The men breathed and swore as her mouth moved sloppily from hard dick to hard dick. They had never had someone suck their cocks like this — this gorgeous, coked-up woman, working over their meat with such an animal ferocity.

Abruptly, Diana pulled her lips off of their wet dicks. They groaned out.

She reached down and grabbed the hem of her short red dress. She pulled it up, then pulled it all the way off of herself. Suddenly, Diana was naked apart from her tall heels.

She stood, letting the men's eyes wash over her stunning, curvy body. With an inviting grin, she lay herself down on the coffee table.

"Your turn..." she said. She held up the vial of coke, and shook it.

Rakesh watched breathlessly as Tod took the cocaine vial and spread a line out across his wife's breasts. It formed a long, powdery rail from each of her hard nipples to the other — down and over the valley of her ample tits. Diana helped, pushing her boobs together. She looked as depraved as she was sexy.

The two men knelt down on either side of Rakesh's wife. She stroked their hair, giggling. They leant forward and snorted coke off her tits. Diana made sure to look over at her husband as she got used — a sexy drug platter for these strangers.

The two hoovered up the cocaine with a few more sniffs, enjoying the feeling of Diana's protruding tits pressing against their faces. Then they came up for air, pushing the remaining powder into their nostrils.

"Now," Diana said. "Time to give me those fucking cocks."

In seconds, Rakesh's stunning wife was off the coffee table. She got on all fours. She pushed her ass up high, showing off her pussy and asshole.

As before, Diana deliberately positioned herself at a canted angle, creating the best view for her hidden husband. Her shapely ass faced him, while she faced diagonally away. She rotated her ass in the air, and looked back at the men.

"Well?" she asked. "You gonna spit-roast me like a slut, or what?"

Tod and Yang glanced at each other. They grinned. They moved around the stunning hot-wife. And then...

Ding dong.

The doorbell rang.

INT. THE JADE DOLPHIN HOTEL. ELEVENTH FLOOR HALLWAY. NIGHT.

Mario waits outside the door to Room 1108.

He checks the receipt on the silver tray. He rings the doorbell once again.

MARIO

Room service.

Diana shot a look back at the men. They looked at each other. Diana swiftly got off of her knees.

He breathed silently. He couldn't believe Diana was really about to get fucked by two men, in front of him. A large part of him hoped the distraction would make her reconsider what she was about to do.

Another part, however — a part that seemed to be pushing straight out over his balls — wanted to see how far his wife was going to take this...

"Let me get this," she said to the men. Both of them quickly placed their hands over their naked boners, and glanced at each other. She wasn't planning to answer the door, was she?

Diana walked over and looked in the keyhole. Slowly, a smile crawled over her face. She gazed back at the men in the room with a devilish, naughty gleam in her eyes.

Then she answered the door completely naked.

Mario stood there with shock on his face.

"R-room service," the youth said.

Diana let her eyes wash over him. He was handsome and lean — perhaps only nineteen or twenty. She smiled.

"Mario," she read off his name-tag, a little breathless. "Come on in, sweetie."

Mario nervously wheeled in the cart. There was an ice-bucket on it, carrying a champagne bottle wrapped in white cloth, along with a bowl full of strawberries. The door clicked shut behind him.

Of course, thought Rakesh. The champagne and strawberries he had ordered earlier...

The young server started slightly at the sight of the two naked businessmen. They nodded back nonchalantly, their hands clasped over their genitals. Like Diana, they were both breathing heavily and trying to conceal it, their foreheads and chests shiny with perspiration. Mario tried not to look at them.

Diana felt a wicked thought course through her brain. It might have been the momentum of the filthy night carrying her with it. It might have been the cocaine bolstering her boldness. Or it might have just been the fact that she was a lot, lot sluttier than anyone could have believed...

At any rate, Rakesh's wife decided to indulge in her naughty plan.

As Mario plucked three champagne flutes from the cart, Diana walked closer. She plucked the cloche from the strawberry bowl.

"Oh, damn it," she said. "They must have forgotten to bring cream for the strawberries."

Mario was already backing off towards the door, embarrassed and nervous. "I'll bring some up right away."

"No need for that," Diana said. She turned to him and gently touched his arm. "Stay right here. We have some..."

Mario's eyes were as large as saucers at the feeling of Diana's touch. He was trying to not to look, but now he drank in the sight of Diana's stunning body. Her breasts were large and perky, the nipples hard. She had a sexy landing-strip of pubic hair. And unless he was mistaken, her pussy lips below it were shiny and wet.

Diana turned, grinning, and walked over to the other men. Her high heels — the only things she had on — clicked across the floor.

Diana dropped back down to all fours. She pushed her ass high in the air.

"Now where were we?" she asked.

She arched her back and raised her eyebrow at the two businessmen.

"Oh, that's right... Spit-roast me, boys."

Mario was frozen to the spot. In some way, Rakesh felt a kinship with the young virgin — the youth was just as shocked by Diana's whorish behavior as her cuckolded husband hiding behind the curtain.

Diana grinned inwardly. She was still mad at Rakesh for what he had said earlier, but the fact that he hadn't stopped what had happened so far, meant just one thing to her —

This was turning him on.

Just like she'd known it would. So she was going to take her test to the absolute limit. And while she was at it, she'd put on a show the horny young hotel worker would never, ever forget...

She rotated her ass in the air, invitingly. She felt naughtier than she had in her whole life. Yang and Tod looked at each other — this woman would not stop surprising them. Alright, they decided. If this gorgeous slut wanted to be fucked in front of the server, then that's exactly what they'd do.

In no time, Yang lined his hard cock up with Diana's pussy. Tod moved in front of her.

"Fuck me," Diana said. "Fuck me hard."

Tod fed her his cock. She looked back at Rakesh as her mouth got crammed full of cock. And in the next moment...

Yang pushed his hard dick into Rakesh's wife.

Diana was being fucked by another man. His hot-wife was getting spit-roasted... Used by two cocks...

Yang instantly started to fuck her with a pent-up, animal ferocity. He pushed his cock inside her, back and forth, with heavy grunts, his balls slapping against Diana's pussy lips. Meanwhile, Tod held her head and face-fucked her hard.

Suddenly, Rakesh felt semen boil up from his balls like a geyser.

Suddenly, the cuck husband was shooting his load onto the curtain.

His dick twitched and spasmed involuntarily at the sight of his slutty wife being taken from both ends. It spewed hot white cum, splattering the expensive fabric. He clamped his jaw tightly to keep from groaning out as his wife got fucked.

The young hotel server remained utterly frozen. He could barely believe what he was witnessing.

Yang held on to Diana's waist and pumped her ferociously. He had needed to cum for hours — days, even — and he felt a load brewing in his large balls.

Diana moaned out with her mouth full of Tod's cock. She was saying something. Tod drew his rod from the hot wife's mouth.

"Be rough with me, you bastards," Diana said. "Use me... Like the naughty... uhhhhhn... cheating whore I am... ughhh...Fuck my slut pussy and mouth... oh, fuck!! ... use me behind my fucking cuck husband's back..."

Yang didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed a hold of Diana's hair. He pumped her hard from behind. He grunted and groaned animalistically, sweat starting to drip from his brow and all over his torso.

Tod face-fucked Rakesh's wife. The two men were using her like a fuck-toy.

Rakesh had fallen back against the cold glass, breathing heavily from his orgasm. His dick dripped with cum. Globs of semen trickled down the gold threads of the curtain, and fell from his cockhead to his balls. He'd made a mess watching his whore wife take two cocks.

He still wouldn't step out and stop the whole thing. And he still could not stop looking...

Tod pushed his cock back into Diana's mouth. He grabbed her hair in a tight ponytail and watched as she greedily sucked on his member. Yang spanked her ass, hard. Together, the two were bringing her to a shatteringly hot orgasm...

Diana moaned and writhed, impaled at both ends by meaty cock. She felt so full in her pussy, and full in her mouth — a sensation she had never felt before. Sweat gleamed all over her body as she got used and fucked like the hot little slut she knew she was.

Rakesh watched two cocks thrusting into his wife. His eyes hooded.

Mario, the room service waiter, started to fondle his own hard crotch through his uniform. This was the hottest thing he had seen in his life.

Yang thrusted hard into Diana from behind and Tod's dick slipped wetly from her mouth.

"Fuuuuck!" Diana moaned out, her eyes shut. Her orgasm was beginning to crash over her. She glanced over at the curtain as the two strangers' wangs rode her to a hot climax.

Looking towards Rakesh, the hot-wife had another deliciously naughty idea...

It was so naughty it was going to make her cum.

Yang jackhammered his cock into Diana from behind, his flesh slapping her ass as he grunted and moaned.

Diana bit her lip mischievously. Then she began to moan out loud.

"Dekho na jannu..." Diana said, moaning. "Inke lund tumhare lund se kitne jyada bade hai..."

Holy fuck, thought Rakesh. He made an audible sound of surprise, which was fortunately swallowed by the many moans of pleasure in the room.

His wife was dirty-talking, directly to him, in Hindi! The men had no idea — to them she was just moaning out her pleasure at their double-fucking.

"Look, won't you, love?" Diana was saying to her husband, "Look how much bigger their cocks are than yours..."

Rakesh couldn't help it. Despite his orgasm mere seconds ago, his rod blossomed to hardness again. He grasped his dick in his hand as he watched his slut wife Diana take a pounding from two men, and secretly tell him how much bigger their cocks were.

She sucked and fucked, the two working their dicks in unison in her mouth and her unprotected pussy. She pulled Tod's wet rod from between her lips again.

"Oh, fu-u-u-u-u-u-u-ck," she moaned, as an orgasm rushed over her. She felt it everywhere — a wave of pleasure deep in her G-spot, where Yang's cock-head was pumping, spreading over her clit and her belly, her breasts, her mouth. Then Diana screamed out loud.

"Mast chudai karte hai, jaanu," she moaned out to Rakesh. "Kas kas ke pelte hai tumhari biwi ke holes mein..."

"They're fucking me so good, my love," she said. "They're fucking so hard in your wife's holes..."

Rakesh worked his shaft rapidly. His jaw hung open with disbelief. His once-innocent wife Diana was absolutely cuckolding him with two large cocks, and her filthy, secret Hindi dirty-talk was going to make him cum again.

"Ohhh, fuck," Tod said. He had no idea what the naughty slut was moaning about, but he knew she wanted it rough. He honored Diana's request for a hard fucking. He grabbed her tight by the roots of her hair.

He fucked her face hard and fast, enjoying the feel of her experienced mouth working his shaft.

"I'm gonna... fuck," he said, "I'm gonna cum soon, you naughty little Indian bitch..."

Diana grabbed Tod's hard dick. She pulled it from her mouth again, slobbering saliva over the head. As Yang pumped into her rapidly from behind, she turned to Mario.

"Bring me the... uhhhh... strawberries... fuck...."

Mario took a few seconds to realize she was talking to him. He snapped to, dazed from this incredible sight. He took the strawberry bowl off the cart, a little bemused.

"Bring it here, baby..." Diana said. "Oof Rakesh, jaanu... tumhari biwi ek randi hain..."

Mario hesitatingly brought the fruit over to her. He had never been so close to a woman being fucked, let alone one as hot as Diana. Especially when she was being spit-roasted by two men.

"Your wife's a whore," she said to Rakesh in Hindi, even using his name. Rakesh's jaw was open, his mouth parched. He stroked his cock furiously.

Diana reached over and took the bowl from Mario.

"I wasn't... yesfuckmeYang.... I wasn't joking about the... FUCK ME! ... cream," she told Mario.

She put the strawberry bowl on the floor below her. She worked her lips wetly over the head of Tod's dick. Then she used her hand to stroke his wet shaft.

"Give me your cream, baby..." she said.

Her other hand snaked up his thigh. She pushed her finger into Tod's asshole.

"Fuck!" he said, as he felt the slut-wife's finger enter the tight ring of his ass. Instantly, thick sperm rushed out of his cock. It splattered over Diana's gorgeous face.

Quickly, she aimed his shaft downward, at the bowl of strawberries. Once again, Todd spewed a hot river of cum. It splashed wetly over the fruit. Rakesh's naughty wife stroked and stroked until the stranger had covered the strawberries with his thick, white load.

"Mmm..." she encouraged him. "Naughty boy... Give me your tasty cream..."

"Fuuuuuuuuck," he groaned gutturally, his head thrown back as he enjoyed the sensation of the naughty Indian wife's finger in his ass. He spewed his final shot of cum, all over the cold strawberries.

Diana giggled and gently eased her fingertip from the man's asshole. Yang had slowed his fucking behind her, breathing heavily as he tried desperately to hold off his own orgasm.

Diana looked back with a cum-streaked face. She gently eased his cock from her cunt. It came out with a wet plop.

"Don't worry, you'll get to release your load for me too," she said to Yang. "But right now, I'm hungry..."

Tod eased back and fell onto the couch, his breathing labored. His cock dangled in front of him, wet with cum.

Impulsively, he reached into his discarded pants and pulled out his phone. He raised it up. He began to record.

Rakesh glared. He clutched the curtains tight in his fists. Now this was going too far... Yes, these men were fucking and spraying and using his naughty wife... but to film what she was about to do? To have a record of it?

He should throw open the curtains and stop the whole thing — although, surely Diana would do that first...

He simply watched as Diana noticed the camera on her.

Instead of saying something, she smiled through the streak of cum shining over her cheeks. She made a sexy show of rising up from all fours onto her knees. She ran her fingertips softly over the sides of her body.

Stop him from filming this, Rakesh whispered through gritted teeth. Please, baby...

"Are you gonna show this to anyone?" Diana asked innocently.

"Er, no..." Tod said, recording. "This is for me..."

Okay, thought Rakesh, compromising. Maybe he wouldn't stop filming... but at least Diana was making him keep it private...

"Aww," Diana said. She gave a little pout and cupped her tits, displaying them to the camera. "I was hoping you would..."

What the fuck does she mean? Rakesh thought.

"I want you to show this to your friends..." Diana breathed. She reached over and picked a strawberry from the bowl. It was dripping with Tod's fresh, white load.

"To show this to your co-workers..." Diana said, bringing the strawberry up to her face.

Tod sucked in air as he watched the gorgeous hot-wife on his phone screen. She looked like the hottest porn-star he'd ever seen, her curvy, nude body gleaming as she teased the camera.

"So that that they know what a slut I am," Diana said.

Slowly and tantalizingly, she ran her tongue all over the fresh strawberry. She licked his cum off with long, sloppy licks. She savored the taste. Then she took a bite.

"Mmmmmm..." she said. "I loooove tasting men's cum...."

Rakesh's eyes bulged. He felt furious at Tod for brazenly deciding to film his wife. He was furious at Diana for allowing it. Yet his cock still stood like a rocket, up against the cum-coated curtain, as he watched her lick semen off another strawberry.