All Comments on 'The House at the End of the Street'

by Phrenetic_Ice

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7about 18 years ago
Great story, great writer, but . . .

but. . . in my opinion could have been improved by spending more time in the climax scene and the afterglow. These scenes seemed cheated compared to the wonderful build up to the sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nothing short of wondrous

Most everything you have written here leaves every other author floundering in mediocrity..I think this is your masterpiece. Maybe because I am female - but it's absolute purity brought me to tears. I disagree that it "needed more"...there was just nothing further you could have added. You paint such realistic pictures for the reader!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fabulous

You just has this thing in your text that keeps it exciting and pleasurable for reading. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

Very hot. I think I would just add more of what she looked like to him as he saw her fully for the first time, and more details of what she felt like to him when he touched her for the first time, and penetrated her for the first time. That is usually so intense that it is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lacking eroticism

I love your stories usually, but this lacked something; probably integrity. You just don't have your heart in it, and you're writing out of a sense of justice. I get the impression this was a laboured task or spunked off in 5 minutes with little regard. Stick to what you know, and what you're extremely talented at ;)

69licks69licksalmost 18 years ago
I like forbidden thoughts.

I couldn't help myself. I masturbated while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
his website...

I love all his work and recently discovered he has a website too, it's under a different name that he also frequently uses to write. The site address is http://www.geocities.com/worldofpeter_pan/index.html

There are tons more stories he wrote there, it's an awesome site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"He had what I needed, I had what he craved."

Just like Trent's mother in this excellent story, that's what many moms could say about their boy, and lots of boys could say about their mom. Yes, indeed, 18 year old Trent did crave his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. He knew instinctively that his mother's incomparable cunt is the perfect receptacle that nature provides for her darling baby boy's big fat prick and all the great big doses of sperm in his hot young balls. A boy unloading his young balls up his mother's dripping-wet twat is a beautiful thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Question

Do you finish your stories?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhrenetic_Ice@Phrenetic_Ice
Former journalist, truck-driver, actor, salesman, firefighter, marketing manager, teacher, author - currently publisher of business cd-roms, my life's resume is covered in the fully dysfunctional autobiography "Cool Among The Flames," (Amazon) https://www.amazon.com...