All Comments on 'The House Ch. 01'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh yeah

me like! you're on a roll kalamazoo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ALL I CAN SAY IS DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

GOOD READ GURL U REALLY KNOW HOW TO WRITE A STOREY BUT I SO WANT U TO FINISH UP WITH THE REST OF THE STORIES THAT U HAVE ALREADY DONE STARTED LIKE MASON, WOLF SO PLEASE GET ON THOSE BEFORE U BEGAN ANOTHER STORY

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
whoopee!!

Love the start to this story...going to be a strange ride:)

bredrebredreover 12 years ago
I 2n the "Oh Yeah"

Please, please update soon....Really good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
geography

just a quick note 2hrs south of memphis is jackson ms. nashville is about 2hrs east.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
sorry

i tried to visualize in my head

honeybreehoneybreeover 12 years ago
Honestly....

I' am just curious to see where this story goes...lol. I like it because it is interesting and unique. And you are painting a great picture in this story I just curious to see where this all leads and how is this interaction thingy is going to work. Good start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so far so good!!

This is a great start to this story and I'm waiting to see where you go with it.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years ago
I don't know how you do it

I just know that I'm jealous that you can do it so often and in so many different stories. Brava!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago
Love it!!!!!

I do not know how I missed this submission. You truly have raised the standard on this site as to how a realistic interracial story is told. Whereas it appears that most stories in this category have a pervasive underlying guilt factor. One party of the equation does not feel worthy of the the affections of the other party due skin coloring, body features and hair texture?? Your approach to interracial dating is a normal occurrence between a man and a woman desiring one another.

This new story has my interest and I can't wait to read more so please hurry....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Grrrrr!

I know sexism was just a part of the many prejudices of the day, but ugh! This Aaron character has me riled! I mean come on: "She was mouthy just like this one and that was alright to a point but then she forgot who was the man and who the woman was expressing views that a woman shouldn't be discussing in public." Ooooh, I'm having a little fit just thinking about a man talking to me that way. R-E-S-P-E-C-T - it goes both ways! Granted Clara was annoying, but she was really just a victim of the times. According to the story so far, she was actually willing to marry someone of a "lesser" class for love instead of money, except her greedy ass dad wouldn't have it. And, okay, maybe the family that moved into the house was your average annoying modern family, but tearing their house apart is just infantile - and by the way, the house doesn't belong to him any more! He need's to take his tired, dead, old ass and "go into the light already!" ...or whatever it is that dead people do, instead of giving living people grief that still have to deal with everyday life.

QueenbiggumzQueenbiggumzabout 11 years ago
ITS GOOD

KEEP ON WRITING

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1666 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES