The House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

He remembered that night vividly. They were getting ready to go a party that was celebrating the secession of the state of Tennessee; he even remembered the date, May 6, 1861. He and his wife Clara had discussed the ramifications of the secession between them, she was all for it telling him that the Negroes were meant to be enslaved, he disagreed but didn't say so.

"That's why the good lord put them here." she said as she dressed for the party. Aaron didn't reply because he didn't agree with her or the lunacy about leaving the union. Before they left, he warned her.

"I will thank you to keep your views to yourself, I have no desire to spend the evening defending or agreeing with your position."

Clara looked at him with her lovely green eyes and said, "Why Aaron, you sound a little like a traitor, I would be careful if I was you."

For some reason, the statement hit him wrong and he chose that moment to address who was the head of the household. He had never wanted to marry her, it was a marriage of convenience his because he needed a wife since his had died several years before but not hers, it was a match made in financial heaven, her father was a greedy bastard. Aaron didn't even like her, her voice was high pitched and she never shut up about anything but she was the best of all of the available choices.

"Clara, I'm not asking you but telling you to keep your mouth shut tonight." he said evenly.

Clara spun around her eyes filled with anger, "you can't tell me what I can and can't say!" she retorted.

"As your husband, I can but let's discuss my rights as your husband while we're at it. Just how stupid do you think I am? Do you think for one minute that I believe that you are having your time whenever I make advances? You forget that I have been married before and I am well aware of how a woman's body operates. We have been in this damned marriage for four months and we have yet to consummate it. Now why is that?" he asked.

Aaron noted with satisfaction that Clara had paled and that her mouth for once had failed her.

"Well?" he asked as he advanced on her. Aaron towered over her petite five foot frame with his six feet four inch frame and waited for an answer, "are you having your time now?" he asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am." Clara replied finding her tongue, "and I find this conversation distasteful." she added and turned away.

"Here's the problem as I see it." Aaron said, "I haven't touched a woman since I agreed to marry you, by all rights I could just take you whether you liked it or not so I'm going to give you a choice; either you submit to me as my wife or I take it whether you are on your time or not. Choose."

Clara froze, she didn't want to be touched by him any more than she wanted to be married to him but she saw no way out. In all honesty she knew that he wasn't buying the excuses about it being her time but she continued to use the excuse but now it would work no longer.

"After the party..."

"Now." Aaron demanded.

"But, we're expected." Clara replied weakly.

Aaron laughed, "We'll just give them one of the many excuses that you give me when I try to get what I am entitled to. Now take off your dress, I wouldn't want it to be ruined."

Clara swallowed hard and silently cursed her father for making her marry this man. It wasn't that he wasn't attractive, he was. All of the other women swooned whenever they saw him but not her. It didn't matter that he was tall with dark brown hair and eyes or that when he smiled he had the most adorable dimples or that he and his family was wealthy, she didn't love him any more than he loved her but yet they were expected to live in marital bliss.

Clara slowly removed her gown with her back towards him but left on the underclothes.

"Take all of it off; I want to see what you look like without all of the trappings." Aaron said thoroughly enjoying the fact that she wasn't talking.

When she was naked as he wanted, he made her turn to face him and he was utterly disappointed. He wished that he had left well enough alone. Under all of those clothes was a woman who had decent sized breasts but the nipples were almost non existent. How was a child supposed to nurse from those? He wondered and then he wondered about himself, he loved sucking on the nipples of whatever woman he happened to be with, the bigger the better as far as he was concerned. His gaze wandered from her breast to her flat stomach taking note of her bony hips and he wondered if she would be able to carry a child. His manhood didn't react until his eyes rested on the mound between her legs.

"Tonight you will submit to me as a wife should, you will obey me and you will learn to control your tongue is that understood?" he asked.

Clara nodded her head in defeat and wished that she was anywhere except for where she was.

Aaron was gentle with her; he had no desire to hurt her. He only wanted what he was entitled to as her husband but after tonight he doubted that he would ever touch her again. Clara lay on the bed softly crying, she had never been with a man before and this wasn't the man that she wanted to be with. The man that she wanted was according to her father unacceptable simply because he didn't come from money but then neither did they, they were one of the new rich and when she pointed that out to her father, it earned her a slap across the face.

Aaron didn't bother trying to comfort her, she was determined to be miserable and not to enjoy at least the physical part of their marriage. He tried to kiss her but she turned her head exposing her neck to him. Aaron didn't know of any woman who didn't enjoy being kissed on the neck and Clara was no exception. He felt her react even though she didn't want to.

"Good, now relax." he murmured against her neck before he licked it and then sucked on it. Against her will, Clara moaned. He trailed his kisses to her breast and took a tiny nipple into his mouth and sucked on it once. When Clara arched her back toward him, he realized that although they were tiny they were quite sensitive. He took the other breast in his and teased the nipple until it was a tiny hard point while he continued to suck and tease the other with his mouth.

Clara was still crying because of the way her body was betraying her and she was betraying the one that she loved but she couldn't help it, the things he was doing to her nipples with his mouth felt good but it couldn't happen again. She would learn to control her tongue if it meant that he would stay out of her bed and her but then an idea hit her, if she could make him spend himself then he wouldn't be able to take her in the way that he was planning to. Maybe she could preserve that part of her. She couldn't believe that any part of the disgusting conversations that she had listened to over the years would actually prove to be useful.

While Aaron sucked on her nipples and stroked between her legs, Clara reached down and took his cock into her hand and began to rub it the way she remembered her friends describing. She felt Aaron tense with surprise and then relax as she wrapped a hand around him as far as it would go. Even though she had never actually seen him naked because she was always in bed before him and kept her eyes closed, she knew that he was large down there. She had seen him erect in the mornings when he first got up, the front of his sleeping gown was always tented out in the front. She could only hope that because he was so much older than she was that he would spend quickly and fall asleep.

Aaron moaned as Clara's strokes became faster and firmer. He thrust into her hand increasing the friction until he released into her hand but not before he lightly bit on her nipple sending shocks to her core as he pressed against her throbbing nub. Clara experienced her first orgasm with a mixture of emotions, shame because she cried out in pleasure, embarrassment because she liked it and anger because she experienced it with a man that she didn't love. Aaron came just after Clara did but continued to thrust in her hand.

What Clara didn't know was that he knew exactly what she was doing he just didn't stop her. To her absolute horror and surprise, Aaron stretched out on top of her and nudged her legs apart with his knees.

"Wh... What are you doing?" she asked.

"Consummating our marriage, after this you will remember who the head of this household is." he replied as he began to push into her virgin opening.

"Aaron please it hurts!" she objected.

"It won't for long." He said as he pushed until he met resistance. He gave one hard push and felt her maidenhead give way and stopped.

Clara was appalled as Aaron bent down and kissed her neck as he pumped in and out of her. She lay as stiff as a board not moving even when he was finished and left her lying naked on the bed. She said a silent prayer that there would be no child from this and she added the prayer that he would never touch her again.

After that night, Clara became the dutiful wife and Aaron never touched her again.

"Yes" Aaron whispered, "you need to go fuck her until she knows that you're the boss."

Aaron left the kitchen and went upstairs to see what the brats were doing. The girl had most of her room cleaned up and the boy was making progress on his. The woman Joan had most of the mess in the bedroom cleaned up and was sitting on the bed wearing only her undergarments. He watched fascinated as she took one of the objects that was shaped like a cock and turned it on.

Joan stood up and locked the door; she didn't want Frank interrupting her with his pleading to watch. This was just for her; she would feel so much better after she came. She turned on the television and upped the volume before returning to the bed and lying back on it.

Aaron stood in the corner watching as Joan took off her underwear and then her bra. His cock stood at attention straining against his pants as he watched her lick the end of the object and then run it across her large erect nipples with a soft moan. In all of his years he had never witnessed a woman pleasing herself and he liked what he was seeing so far. He wondered if the woman who bought the house pleasured herself as this one was doing. He took his cock out and began to slowly stroke it as he watched the show taking place in front of him. He didn't worry about leaving any evidence, there wouldn't be any. Even though he could still orgasm there wouldn't be any semen just the sensation of it leaving his body which in his opinion was even more pleasurable than the real thing.

His eyes widened as Joan pushed something that made the fake cock hum faster and then louder. He gave his cock a hard squeeze when she pushed the cock into her as far as it would go and began to pump it in and out going faster and faster until her hips were raised off of the bed and she was moaning and pumping her hips erratically.

She was coming Aaron realized as he stroked himself harder and faster until he released his non existent seed. He left Joan lying on the bed trying to catch her breath after her orgasm and went outside. As much as he had enjoyed what he had just witnessed, it was time for them to go. By the end of that weekend, the family was gone unable to deal with the sounds of the house and the missing personal objects showing up in strange places. That had been two months ago, no one else had come to the house until the woman two days ago.

The house was empty again except for the occasional inspector. Now all he could do was wait for the woman who bought his house to come back. As he did he reminisced about the past.

Soon after that night with Clara, Aaron joined the confederate army. Not that he agreed with the south but out of a sense of duty. Since he was wealthy and had his own horse he was a commissioned officer of the Calvary a fact that made Clara proud although she secretly wished that he wouldn't come back alive. Ever since that night, she hated him almost as much as she hated herself.

When he left, he gave Clara a perfunctory kiss on the cheek and rode off without a backwards glance. The slaves that he had owned and freed the evening before his departure got a far warmer goodbye than she did. She didn't care though, he was gone. She could stop walking around on eggs shells wondering when he would demand what he was entitled to as her husband.

Aaron like everyone else believed that the war would be short and that he would be home in a matter of weeks. When he returned he was going to send Clara back home to her parents, he would even say that her virtue was intact and that the issue had been his, he didn't want to spend the rest of his life with a woman that he never loved and who very obviously didn't love him.

The days became weeks and the weeks became months before people on either side realized that this wasn't going to be a short war. 1862 was fast approaching and neither side was giving in. By this time, Aaron and his men were in back in Tennessee after spending the fall in Alabama. Thus far he hadn't lost too many men but it was still too many. The South didn't have the men or the resources of the north and that included transportation, medicine, food and ammunition. The winter was coming and many of his men didn't even have shoes let alone blankets. Using his own money, he outfitted his men. It cost a pretty penny since the price of everything had gone up but he did it and in return he had men who would be loyal to him until the bitter end. In his heart of hearts Aaron already knew how this war was going to end and mourned the loss of life that would occur. He hoped that his own life wasn't one of them. From time to time he wondered about Clara and hoped that she was safe with her family, just because he didn't like her didn't mean that he wanted any harm to come to her. He also knew that all of her problems would be solved if he died but that wasn't going to happen if he could help it.

Aaron was pulled from his memories when he heard a car pull up in front of the house. She was back.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers
12