All Comments on 'The House Ch. 03'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Hurry Hurry

Please Hurry this is getting better and better. I'm so wondering how Aaron is going to make her actually his. I mean live and ghost??? I can't wait to read the next chapter

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago
More!!!!!!!

I love all your stories. Dwight seems nice, unless there is a hidden character flaw.......I know, let Aaron possess his body. He would be able to leave the property and have the life he was rob of with Minerva. Everybody wins kinda.......it just wishful thinking. Hurry end my speculations.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

I cannot wait to see what happens when see can see Aaron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving IT!!!

Aaron should have stayed and scare the crap out of Dwight by appearing....if Minerva was on top! All an all thought Aaron is determined, please get another part out as fast as you can!!!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
Stunned

just flat out stunned, great update, I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IM WAITING

FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TIME 12:39 PLACE THE MIL TOWN OF WIS MY HOME 10/30/11 THE REASON I PUT THIS IS BECAUSE I SHOULD BE HEREING FROM U BY MONDAY OR TONIGHT SO GET BIZZ MISS THING

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
anon

Lol. I do have to work!

honeybreehoneybreeover 12 years ago
Great update

Loving this story, though I didn't expect Minerva to give it up so fast to a guy she just met. Though I would love if you explain Aaron's powers you were hinting at do it stems from his emotions or is it his ghostly powers in general? And why can't Minerva get pregnant? I don't know if you explained that or if I missed it. Any who great update and can't wait for more.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
Honeybree

From Minerva's perspective both she and Dwight are way past twenty one and they've both had a long dry spell. As for why she can't get pregnant, she probaly could but she's also close to Aaron's age which is 47. Aaron's power comes from the fact that he died in the house while still owning the land. Up until he met Minerva,he is and will begin to find out by trial and error including some accidents. Hope I answered your questions.

QueenbiggumzQueenbiggumzabout 11 years ago
Nice!

Me like more PLEASE!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Good story, but a condom to prevent disease after you’ve had your tongue all over her lady parts is definitely a day late and a dollar short….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The House Ch. 02 Previous Part
The House Series Info