The House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Aaron thought that they were talking about the woods but he realized that he was wrong when he watched them get into Dwight's car. He bristled when he saw Dwight touch Minerva's back as he helped her into the car, jealousy raged when he saw Minerva smile at Dwight in thanks.

"She is mine!" he hissed as he watched them drive away.

The day passed quickly for Minerva, Dwight was quite the tour guide taking her to the Shiloh National Park and then to 'Hagy's for lunch.

"This is the best catfish you'll find anywhere. He told her as he pulled up. "See that little cabin over there? That's where this place started and it's still family owned."

As they waited for their food, Minerva examined Dwight. He was tall, good looking in a rugged kind of way, his hair was dark with streaks of gray mixed in that didn't make him look old but GQ handsome and he had a pleasant smile. Minerva wondered why he wasn't married or if he had a girlfriend.

"So Dwight, what's the scoop? How come you're not married?" she asked deciding to be forthright.

"I was at one time, we divorced five years ago, call it irreconcilable differences. We have two kids but they live with her in Jackson. What about you?"

"I was almost married once; I backed out two days before the wedding. I couldn't see myself living with him for the rest of my days and I've never gotten that close to being married again." she replied. "Do you get to see your kids?"

"Once a month and every other holiday, I usually go to Jackson and stay in a hotel during that time. It gives me more time to do things with them instead of going back and forth."

Their food was brought out and looked absolutely wonderful. Minerva moaned with delight when she took the first bite of her catfish. Dwight was right, it was the best catfish that she had ever tasted, and she was going to have to come back here again.

After lunch they stopped at several antiques stores and went to the 'dam'. Minerva was quite impressed with it and spent several minutes with her eyes closed listening to the sound of the water. Dwight watched her and decided that he liked her. Not only was she attractive, but she was assertive and wouldn't take shit from anyone. He wondered how she would feel about dating a white man. By the end of the day, he decided to ask her.

"Minerva, I really enjoyed myself today."

"So did I, thank you for everything." Minerva replied already knowing what was coming next.

"You're welcome, I was wondering if maybe we could go out for dinner sometime." Dwight said and then waited for her answer.

"I would like that." Minerva said meaning it. She really liked Dwight with his quiet but strong mannerisms.

"Great! Is tomorrow night too soon?" he asked.

"No, it's perfect just so it isn't any place dressy. My clothes haven't arrived from New York yet." she replied.

Dwight walked her to the door and gave Minerva a peck on the cheek, "I'll see you tomorrow night." he told her.

****

The day had passed agonizingly slow for Aaron. He wondered where Dwight had taken Minerva and what they were doing. He hadn't expected her to be gone all day. With each passing hour his anger and jealousy grew until he had to leave the house. If he stayed he would have torn it apart and she would have left for sure, he roamed the woods reinforcing his warnings that Minerva was off limits. When he got back, she still wasn't home. He tried to convince himself that he was being irrational, she didn't know about him and what rights did he have to claim her? He was after all a damned ghost.

"She is mine damn it!" he swore as he paced the property outside and then paced through the house.

It was almost nine when Aaron heard the car pull up. He watched as Dwight helped Minerva from the car and walked her to the door. He almost exploded when Dwight kissed Minerva on the cheek and she actually seemed to like it. "What in the fuck is she doing?" he ranted as Minerva and Dwight talked for another few minutes before she came into the house.

Minerva walked into the house and felt a distinct chill that quickly passed. She checked the thermostat, shrugged and went into the kitchen for a drink of water. Aaron watched her as she drank the water, his anger at her had cooled but the jealousy toward Dwight hadn't diminished. He wanted to be able to touch her as Dwight had and right now it just wasn't possible but there was something else, he now had a competitor. One that she could see and touch, how could he compete with that?

Minerva took a quick shower, oiled her body from head to toe and thought about the day. It had been a good day and she found that she was looking forward to dinner the next night. She turned on the television, closed her eyes and went to sleep much to Aaron's disappointment. He was hoping that she would take out one of the gadgets and pleasure herself so that he could help. She hadn't used any of the gadgets since the night that she had moved in with him. When it became clear that it wasn't going to happen, Aaron lay on the bed and began to plan how he was going to be able to make love to her.

The next morning, Minerva woke up, channel surfed and watched television. She tried to think about what to wear to dinner and liked none of her choices. It was time for a visit into town she decided as she stretched and turned onto her side. She looked at the clock, it was barely eight but her cell phone showed that she had a text message. She touched the icon and saw that it was from Dwight.

"Minerva, I really did have a good time yesterday and I'm looking forward to tonight."

Minerva smiled at the message and sent a text back.

"I had fun too; I'll see you at six."

She finally got up and went downstairs. The picture of Aaron and his wife were where she left it, today would be a good day to go exploring she decided. Aaron watched as Minerva put on some old clothes, grabbed a bottle of water and headed out toward the woods. He stayed close to her as she walked not paying much attention to where she was going. He saw the confederate soldier, nodded at him and kept moving actually surprised at how fast Minerva could walk. Along the way he saw some of his friends and some of those who would have no problems with hurting Minerva. To those he mouthed the word "mine" as he stared at them. Minerva for her part was totally oblivious to the going ons of the spirit world.

After two hours, she decided that it was time to go back; she still had to go shopping for an outfit for her date with Dwight. When she turned around, she realized that she hadn't a clue as to which way was home, the very thing that Aaron had been afraid of. Keeping her safe from the others wasn't a problem, getting her home was. Minerva pulled out her cell phone hoping to use one of the apps when she realized that there was no signal. Not knowing what else to do, she started walking but in the wrong direction. After awhile, Minerva realized that she was walking in circles. She pulled out her cell phone hoping that it would pick up a signal and cursed when there were no bars. She took a swallow of water and tried to decide what to do; no one knew that she was out here.

She closed her eyes and said a prayer for guidance and started walking, once again in the wrong direction. Aaron in his frustration closed his eyes and sent a thought to her having no idea whether she would hear it or not.

"Turn around."

Minerva stopped walking and turned around although she wasn't sure why and began to walk. Ninety minutes later, she saw the roof of her house. Breathing a sigh of relief, Minerva went into the house and straight to the shower, she would have to wear whatever she had, there wasn't enough time to go shopping.

Aaron sat on the toilet and watched her shower, so he could communicate with her on some level he thought encouraged. He moved from the toilet when Minerva got out of the shower, he loved watching her dry off, especially when she dried her back. Her ass jiggled much like it had when she had danced around naked. He frowned when he saw her taking clean clothes out of the dresser and closet, where was she going? He wondered. He had really thought that after her ordeal in the woods that she would stay in and pleasure herself.

Six o'clock Dwight rang the doorbell. Minerva gave herself a once over and let him in. But damn he looked good in his button down white shirt and tight jeans Minerva thought as she looked him up and down. It dawned on her that it had been months since she'd been with a man and Dwight was looking good. Apparently he was thinking the same about her. His gaze started at her face and worked its way down to her feet and back up to her face.

"You look fantastic." Dwight said when his gaze was back to her face."

Aaron was furious, how dare this man look at his Minerva like that! It was obvious to Aaron that this man wanted Minerva and to add insult to injury, she wanted him too. He almost flung the picture of him and Clara at Dwight's head but stopped himself. He had to control himself and hope that Minerva wouldn't give herself to Dwight but what if she did?

Dwight took Minerva to one of his favorite rib places where there was also dancing. Minerva noticed some unhappy glances and most of those were from women. From time to time one of them would go up to their table and ask Dwight to dance even though it was quite obvious that he was with someone. It made Minerva realize that women were women no matter which part of the country they were in. To his credit, Dwight politely declined each dance before deciding to put an end to the invitations.

"Come on." he said when a slow song began to play.

He led Minerva to the dance floor and pulled her close. Minerva took a deep breath and smelled his cologne, she had forgotten how good a man could smell and feel. She relaxed into Dwight's arms as he tightened his hold on her leaving no question that they were together. After the dance, the number of women seeking his attention dropped to nil and they could enjoy their evening.

Back at the house, Aaron raged. The windows shook whenever he stomped past them.

"Here I am with all of this power and what good does it do me?" he asked himself. "I can't even touch Minerva!" he added as he stomped through the house. The more he thought about Dwight with Minerva, the angrier he became and he didn't understand it. If all that he wanted to do was fuck her why was he so angry? Why was he insisting that she was his when she wasn't? It was within her rights to fuck whoever she wanted. Aaron made himself calm down before he destroyed something. He went to Minerva's room and lay on the bed to wait for her to come home.

Dwight didn't want the night to end, he found Minerva to be like a breath of fresh air. She was brutally honest, funny and one of the most intelligent people that he knew and he wanted to know her better. Minerva didn't want the evening to end either so she offered to make coffee when they got back to her place. Even though he had an early morning appointment, Dwight didn't turn her down telling himself "that's why they have red bull."

It was one am when they walked in and Aaron was livid.

Minerva made the coffee and sat down at the table with Dwight to wait for it to finish brewing. As they waited, Dwight reached over and much to Aaron's fury took Minerva's hand in his and began to stroke her knuckles.

"Slap his goddamned face!" Aaron hissed.

Instead, Minerva offered her other hand to Dwight and let him stroke the knuckles of that one too. The brewing coffee was forgotten as Dwight brought Minerva's hands to his lips and kissed them. Minerva closed her eyes enjoying the feel of Dwight's warm lips against her skin; it really had been too long.

The sound of a crash from the living room made both Dwight and Minerva jump. Dwight went into the living room to see what had fallen and came back.

"One of the pictures fell, the nail must have been loose or something." he said sitting back down.

"Oh, I'll fix it later." Minerva said remembering the coffee.

As she poured the coffee, she had two sets of eyes on her ass and two hard cocks wanting to be inside of her. Dwight shifted in his chair trying to make room in his jeans to accommodate his cock. Aaron on the other hand just watched her, the front of his slacks tented out.

Dwight was beside himself, he had to leave before he did something embarrassing like coming in his pants at her kitchen table.

"Minerva, I've got to go." he said still sitting, he hadn't figured out how he was going leave with an erection.

Minerva being true to herself didn't want him to go and admitted it. She figured that they were both well over twenty-one, she couldn't get pregnant and maybe he had a condom tucked into his wallet and even if he didn't, they could pleasure each other manually. Bottom line: she was as horny as hell and wanted the touch of a man.

"Dwight, I don't want you to go and judging by the front of your jeans you don't want to go. We're both adults and I promise that I'm not a stalker so will you stay?"

Aaron screamed in rage, what was she thinking? He willed Dwight to say no and when it didn't happen, he stormed out of the house.

Minerva held out her hand to Dwight, when he took it, she led him to her bedroom, shut the door and then opened it. This was her house and there was no need to close the door she reminded herself. Dwight walked over to her and kissed her gently at first and then with more insistence. He hadn't been with a woman in over two years and that last time was with his ex-wife. Minerva returned the kiss with equal insistence as she pulled Dwight's shirt out of his jeans and fumbled with his belt buckle. Dwight pulled away from her to help her with his belt and then helped her undress. To his delight, Minerva was wearing thong panties, his favorite kind of panties for women. He looked down at her and grabbed her breasts, gently squeezing and pinching the nipples until Minerva was moaning in pleasure.

Minerva pulled Dwight's jeans down over his hips taking his underwear down with them and grabbed his cock. Dwight moaned at the contact and allowed himself to be led to the bed by his cock, this is what he liked. A woman who wasn't afraid to take charge in bed and who wasn't afraid to take directions from her lover. Dwight knew that this was the kind of woman Minerva was when he pulled his cock from her hand and told her what he wanted.

"Lie on your back and open wide." he said firmly but not unkindly.

"Woo hoo!" Minerva thought, "A man who knows what he wants."

Minerva lay on the bed as Dwight had requested and watched as he knelt between her legs, moved the panties aside and began to devour her like a man possessed. Dwight held on to her hips as she ground herself against his mouth, screaming when the orgasm hit.

While Minerva recovered, Dwight found his jeans, pulled out his wallet and took out two foil packages-condoms. While he was fairly sure that Minerva had no diseases, he was taking no chances. Minerva watched as Dwight put one of the condoms on and came back to bed throwing the other one on the bedside table.

Instead of sliding into her as she thought he might, Dwight took on large dark nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it while pinching and rolling the other between his fingers. Minerva twisted his hair in her hands as she held his head tight against her breast as he sucked and rolled the nipple in his mouth. She cried out when she felt one finger and then a second slide into her and began to pump in and out. When she was about to come, Dwight stopped, lay on top of her and replaced his fingers with his cock. Within minutes it was over, Dwight held Minerva close as they caught their breath.

Aaron sat outside and listened to the sound of Minerva making love to and with Dwight. He wanted to kill Dwight for being able to pleasure Minerva in a way that he couldn't at least not yet. The one thing that tonight did was this; his resolve to make love to her grew. By the time he was through she wouldn't want anyone or anything else including her gadgets. She would be completely his and she was never leaving this house.

12