All Comments on 'The House Ch. 05'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Good story

Your ghosts seem to be rather busy for dead people. I'm dying to know the full extent of their abilities. Keep writing!

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11over 12 years ago

your amazing!!! please tell me aaron is gonna handle those evil ghost! and im hoping and crossing my fingers that he gets her at the end some how! Much love <3

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago

I so agree with Souldhoulder. I'm so hoping that Aaron is able to get M somehow. Sadie I believe is the key in helping him. I just hate how good always plays by the rules.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

I hope Aaron get minerva in the end as well.

sweetie86sweetie86over 12 years ago
I WANT MORE!!!!

I NEED MORE!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! I WANT AARON AND MINERVA TO END UP TOGETHER!!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
When he packed her undies...............

I thought I would fall the fuck out when he packed her crotchless panties for her recovery stay over!!!! And let us NOT forget him finding her private entertainment equipment ....."Hot damn" worked for me in a big way. Hahahahaha...uuumhummmmmmmmmmmm.

Please keep up the good work. Digging the hell out of your work!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The House Ch. 04 Previous Part
The House Series Info