All Comments on 'The House Ch. 08'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing!

You are such a talented writer... You conjure vivid depictions and really bring this story to life. Keep up your writing! Can't wait to view the next chapter. (: I hope Minerva will eventually feel the same way about Aaron! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Five Plus

I got scared for Minerva as Sebastien did his evil thing; felt sad for Dwayne and his unhealthy predicament; cheered for Aaron when he finally understood what he was supposed to do (all thanks to Sadie and Henry of course); and laughed when Minerva fainted. What a range of emotions you conjure with this story and to think I almost missed it (I was keeping abreast of your other stories and completely missed this one). Now that Dwayne is out of the way I cant wait to read what happens next. Start selling this stuff my friend, you have a captive audience.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago
Highly Enjoyable

Awesome update two update in just as many days. Echoing the obvious of your sheer writing brilliance. Great update effective use of this chapter of tidying up all loose ends without rushing the plot. I am looking forward to your exciting conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have to admit that u r quickly becoming one of my fab authors on literotica or any other site. Pepperpace is my all time fab I've been reading her for years and finally she is publishing. I think u should consider it. The house seems a great possibility. Of course I am reading all of your submissions here. Once again, do u have stories posted elsewhere ? Would love to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Uhh... Fab--favF

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Excellent.....exceptional my girl

I wondered how you were going work some magic on the various streams of energy, but you pulled it together lovely. I was very pleased with the way you wove these elements into an evenly textured tapestry. Looking forward to the next installment eagerly.

Rip it up!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I WAS'NT GONNA COMMENT BUT FUCK THAT SHIT

GURL THIS CHAPTER WAS THE SHIT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT TEN OR SO CHAPTERS FOR THE SHIT TO GET GOOD .( IM LIKE CHRIS BROWN DROP IT LOW GIRL) KEEP IT UP MAYBE U MIGHT BECOME FAMOUS ;) LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Guuuuurrrrlllll!

That chapter was awesome!!!! They all are, but damn, this was sublime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YOU FAT CUNT!

STOP FUCKING WRITING. YOU FUCKING SUCK DOGS BALLS. FUCK OFF WITH THE SHIT, AND LEARN TO SHUT YOUR FAT FUCKING MOUTH!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
To Anon who called me names

I don't know if you're the same person who left very naaty comment on Ethan chapter 1 or noit but....If you don't like my stories that's fine then don't read them but please show a little respect by refraining from the name calling. As I mentioned to another commenter, it is totally uncalled for and I'm sure that thee are plenty of other stories to your liking.

LadySilverNovaLadySilverNovaover 12 years ago
Well that was uncalled for

Ignore the coward that commented prior to this.

I love this story, been hooked since ch1. The story has played out nicely, ends getting wrapped up at a nice time...but still leaving a few things unfinished. Waiting for the next ch.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
typos

Excuse the typos. It's hard to type in a moving vehicle.

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 12 years ago
excellent

Your storytelling really really hooks me! I loved the wolves but the house is becoming my favourite, actually i cant decide! what i do know for sure is that you have a fabulous talent and i'm grateful that you share it with us for FREE. As to the Anon butthole, ignore cowards that wont even put their name to a comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ack!

Ignore the haters! I love your writing! Don't stop! Gimme more - love the world you have created and shared with all of us! xx

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
please don't let this story be over!!!!!!!!!!!!

kalamazoo, please tell me there is going to be more for this story! i really love your writing and the way you create your characters and their personalities is fantastic. i always wind up getting so interested in them. so yep, my dear, please continue with aaron and minerva, i really, really want to see these two together.

oh and by the way that anon character, get a set and identify yourself if you have anything to say that is of the level that you have shown. jeez talk about a wasted and worthless comment, i hope you are a better person than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice

I too wasn't going to comment but just wanted to say don't even think about those irrelevant comments. I'm sure whoever wrote that wasn't even in his/her right mind!! You're writing a couple of stories at the same time and all of them are fabulous which, alone, is extraordinary since it takes most of the authors here some time between 1 month or 1 year or maybe more to update. So I wanted to thank you for all the time , passion and effort you put in these stories. It is rare for me to cry while reading a story but your stories sometimes makes my cry as much as I try not to. This surely shows the amount of your skill in writing. Keep up your excellent job and think about publishing these good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes!

Kal, keep it up don't worry about the stupid people.

Great Update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Five Plus!!

This was great!!

I have become a fathful fan through TST. You are on the short list of authors who I stalk; but not much since you always deliver such great work on multiple complex stories. You are also on the even shorter list of authors whose writing... charcters and storylines can evoke emotions of joy and sorrow. I have, without shame, admitted to being moved to tears by events in some of your other stories.

You generously share your talent with your readers. And becoming your avid readers and followers is purely a voluntary thing, as would be purchasing your books when you take the plunge into publishing.

Nasty name-calling has no place in any of this. Neither does plagerizing the work of another. I just wondered if the vile name-caller and the recent plagerist could be one in the same. There was such anger in those hateful words. Just a thought.

BTW, Minerva and Dwight's partng ways was for the best, especially since she is somehow meant to be with Aaron. Also, this was a kinder, gentler parting than the emotional trauma of killing off a beloved character. ;)

Keep doing what you're doing!!

~Bluegardenia

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I AGREE W/BLUEGARDENIA

COMPLETELY DITTO ON EVERYTHING!!!

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 12 years ago
Don't Stay Away Too Long

You sure know how to leave a cliff-hanger, don't you? LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This chapter was fabulous, so he's solid now!!! I can't wait to see what happens next. Aaron is still a ghost and can't procreate so how will this story proceed from here. Aaron is the shit!!!

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11over 12 years ago
SMH!

Words faill me i kid you not i almost fainted with her lol! Ohhh gosh im so amazed at this ur storys are the bomb hands down!

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago
more more

more more more cant wait to read the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THIS FOR THE HATER WHO POSTED THAT COMMENT (SUCK DOGS WHAT THE FUCK)

YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL CAUSE THAT SHIT THAT YOU POSTED WAS FOUL AS HELL U REALLY NEED TO STEP OFF AND LEAVE MY GURL ALONE IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER WRITING THAN GET THE FUCK OFF OF LITEROTICA SHE DON'T NEED YOUR STUPID ASS COMMENTS.AND KALAMAZOO GURL TELL THAT PUNK AS WANNA B TO KISS YOUR ASS DON'T LET THAT DICK GET TO YOU. HERES SOMETHING THAT MY FATHER WOULD SAY IF SOMEBODY SAY SOME OUT OF ORDER BULLSHIT TO HIM OR ABOUT HIM ( SUCK MY DICK BITCH) NEXT TIME USE THAT ON HIS STINK ASS NEXT TIME HE OR SHE POST SOME BULLSHIT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To those who can't write for shit but love to criticise.

Let me start off by saying that I love this story.Kalamazoo707 you have an amazing talent to weave such a story as this.I Think you should definately get you stories published. But like many great authors I see that you have a hater! Fellow readers, you know its one to criticize the story but it quite another to attack someone like you did anonymous. You scumbag whoever you are! Here's a little message for you...oh and comes straight from the heart : FUCK YOU! why don't you do us all a favor and shut your filthy fucking mouth! You are nothing but an angry nasty nobody who can't help but being jealous of someone who actually has talent, because if you did you'd be writing your own damn story instead of saying some of the shit you've posted. Calling someone 'fat cunt that sucks balls' and posting it under the guise of anonymous shows us all you are nothing but a weak pussy that is not man enough use his own name or use a fake name for that. How weak and how pathetic! Screw you whoever you, we love kalamazoo707 and if you don't like her stories then fuck off nobody asked you to

CrissySnowCrissySnowabout 10 years ago

Your story is awesome. I didn't think erotic ghost stories would be hot so that's a +1 then interracial is my thing so that's a +1. Thanks. I'm turned on by this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES