The House Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's disappointing." Minerva said as she fell asleep.

*******

When she woke up, it was to the feeling of a warm mouth sucking on a nipple and a hand between her legs.

"Good morning to you too." Minerva said as she reached down and took Aaron's cock into her hand and began to stroke it.

Aaron released the nipple and took the other into his mouth and gently rolled it between his lips. Minerva opened her legs to give Aaron more access. The resulting orgasm wasn't as intense of the earlier ones but was no less satisfying. Minerva went back to sleep only to wake up in bed alone. She wondered where Aaron was as she crawled out of bed pleasantly sore and went to the bathroom.

Aaron was out in the woods standing at his burial place. To his right was a headstone that had no name on it, that would be Minerva's. To the left of hers was another headstone, that one would be Dwight's. When the time came, he would have to share Minerva, it was something that he would have to get used to but he had decades before that happened and he was going to enjoy every single minute of it.

******

Five years later

Minerva dressed for the evening, it was Aaron's birthday and the spirits of the woods were going to have a party for him at the same clearing where she had spent the night second night with Dwight. She almost called him to invite him but thought better of it, he had remarried and from what she understood the woman never let him far out of her sight. Minerva ran into them once and had an instant dislike to the woman. Dwight made the introductions and held Minerva's hand for just a little too long and of course his wife, Lori noticed.

"Just how do you know my Dwight?" she asked as she gave Minerva the evil eye.

"Oh, he sold me the Richard's place five years ago." Minerva replied with a small smile.

"You live up there all by yourself?" Lori asked surprised.

"Umm yeah." Minerva replied although it was technically a lie.

"Aren't you scared up there by yourself? They say it's haunted." Lori said forgetting about Dwight.

"No." Minerva replied ignoring the statement about the woods being haunted.

After that meeting Minerva tried to avoid Dwight and his wife, she didn't want to do anything that might cause problems for Dwight and that included inviting Dwight to Aaron's birthday party. His parties had to be the strangest parties that she had ever planned; there was no food except for whatever she ate which included roasted marshmallows but lots of music and dancing.

She had convinced Aaron a week or two after the Sebastian fiasco to get rid of his burial clothes and to try modern clothes. It was like pulling teeth to get him to agree and as soon as he did, Minerva was out of the door and at the nearest men's clothing store. When she got back, Aaron looked at the clothes warily but tried them on not at all sure that he liked them.

"Nice ass." Minerva said when he tried on the jeans. He drew the line at underwear.

"What in the hell are those?" he asked when Minerva showed him the bikini cut underwear. He tried them on and promptly took them off refusing to try to wear them so he went commando which they both discovered wasn't such a bad thing.

Now Aaron in his solid form looked just like any other human male but he couldn't leave the property at least not in that form. Minerva loved going to the movies with Aaron in his ghostly form, no one could see him and the things that he did to her in the dark. The challenge was not to scream or moan during the quiet part of the movie, there were a couple of close calls but it only added to the excitement.

The first months were probably the hardest, changing her mindset had been no easy feat and there were times that she knew that she exasperated Aaron. Her sister Diana came to visit her several times and hinted about moving in with her. "NO!" Aaron would whisper in Minerva's ear, Diana got on his nerves as much as she got on Minerva's.

When Diana wouldn't take no for an answer, Minerva finally told her what she knew to be the truth.

"You would be bored silly out here and you would go nuts and drive me there with you."

Reluctantly, Diana agreed and settled for a two week visit once a year or so.

As she finished dressing, Aaron appeared behind her and put his arms around her.

"I love you Minerva." he whispered against her neck.

"I love you too birthday boy" she replied. "You get your gift later."

"I can hardly wait any chance that I can see it now?" he asked.

"Nope, we'll never get out of here if I show it to you now." she replied.

Minerva looked at her reflection in the mirror; she could see that she was beginning to age. She still looked good, still wore her thong underwear and could still shake her ass in a way that made Aaron hard in no time but she was aging while Aaron looked the same.

"You are still beautiful and you belong to me." Aaron said as he kissed her.

Minerva forced a smile and turned around in his arms, "You won't say that when I'm eighty and my hips creak when I shake my ass for you." she teased but she was half serious.

"Even if you live to be a hundred, you will be beautiful and my cock will still get hard when you shake your ass." Aaron replied meaning it.

"We'll see." Minerva replied, a bit of the old skeptic showing.

Twenty-five years later

Dwight sat in the recliner watching reruns of old football games. Lori his wife had passed away the year before and as she had requested was buried with her family in Alabama. Over the years she had mentioned Minerva several times wanting to know what had been between them and if there was still something. Dwight had tried to reassure her but knew that she had never believed him.

"You say her name in your sleep." Lori told him one morning. "So tell me again how there's nothing between you." she insisted.

Dwight never answered her; instead he walked out and went to work. That day was the last time Lori brought up Minerva's name and the last time that Dwight ever truly rested well.

Even though he didn't really love Lori, he missed her. In her way she had cared for him deeply and was able to deal with Beth often putting her in her place when she became too critical of him or the kids. Tonight he didn't feel well, it wasn't anything specific so he didn't worry about it. After the game was over, he struggled out of his chair, went to the bathroom making sure to take his urinal to the bedroom with him. He had fallen one too many times in his hurry to make it to the bathroom and using the urinal eliminated the need to get out of bed. He got into bed and closed his eyes.

When he woke, it was to a roomful of people, some of them crying. He saw Joe and Becky with their kids standing by a casket. It was then that he looked down at himself and realized that he was standing tall and straight, the fingers of his hands weren't swollen or hurting with the pain of arthritis, he looked as though he was thirty years younger. The suit that had once hung off of him in life was now a perfect fit. Understanding dawned, he had died in his sleep and this was his funeral. He walked over to his casket and looked down at his aged body and bid it farewell. He went to where his children stood and listened to their conversation.

"What is the big deal about that place anyway?" Joe asked Becky.

"I don't know but it's what he wanted." Becky replied.

"I still say that we should have buried him next to mom." Joe replied.

"Joe, mom hated him, he wouldn't have rested there and besides, it's too late anyway."

Dwight left the church and made his way to the woods where Aaron was waiting for him by the headstone.

"Welcome Dwight." he said extending his hand.

"Thank you how's Minerva?" Dwight asked.

"She's ill; it won't be too much longer before she is with us." Aaron said.

"Is she frightened?" Dwight asked.

Aaron chuckled, "You our Minerva, even if she was she wouldn't admit to it."

"She's one hell of a woman isn't she?" Dwight asked.

"That she is." Aaron agreed. "Are you ready to go see her?" Aaron asked.

*******

Minerva moved slowly around the kitchen, she had long given up wearing the thong underwear and definitely the ass shaking. Aaron had become the patient lover still insisting that she was a beautiful as the day he had first seen her in the driveway.

"You are such a liar." she whispered, "but I love you for it."

"I, my love do not lie." Aaron would tell her as he held her at night. It seemed that she was always cold now. She pulled the sweater tighter around her even though it was July and the air conditioner wasn't running. She made her way to her bedroom taking one step at a time careful not to lose her balance. Dwight was coming and she wanted to change her clothes. Aaron had wanted her to wait until he came back but she was impatient, that part of her hadn't changed. She wanted to take the pink rollers out of her thinning wispy hair and put on the nice purple outfit that she had ordered through a mail order catalogue before Dwight got there. Minerva looked at herself and harrumphed, "sexy my ass" she muttered as she tried to make some sense out of her hair. Minerva glanced at the clock and decided to make a quick call to her attorney, she wanted to be sure that everything was as they wanted it.

"Yes Minerva, the house is never to be sold and neither are the woods. You have more than enough money for the upkeep of the house to last millennia thanks to the artifacts you sold. Yes your descendents will be cared for."

The conversation was always like this, Minerva knew that the lawyer was tired of her weekly phone calls but she had to be sure that all was ready.

She finished dressing and made her way back down the stairs just in time to see Dwight looking as handsome as ever standing next to Aaron.

"Minerva." he breathed. He didn't see an old woman with white wispy hair, he saw her as Aaron did, a beautiful woman that he had loved for the past thirty years. Dwight had to concentrate on remaining solid but Aaron assured him that soon it would take no effort at all.

Dwight felt tears roll down his face as he held Minerva for the first time in thirty years. "I have missed you so much." he cried. Minerva hugged him back crying too. Aaron left them alone, he had had her to himself for thirty years, and they needed some time alone.

Dwight cupped her face in his hands and kissed her gently, "You are still beautiful." he murmured against her lips.

"And you sir, are a liar." Minerva chucked.

That night Dwight slept on one side of her and Aaron on the other with their arms around her. The next morning Minerva couldn't get out of bed, she stayed in bed all day and all that night refusing to eat or drink anything. Neither Dwight nor Aaron left her side when her breathing became shallow and erratic.

"Are you frightened?" Aaron asked her.

"No, you and Dwight are here with me." Minerva replied as she snuggled closer to Aaron for warmth.

By morning, Minerva had taken her last breath with both Aaron's and Dwight's arms around her, neither of them cried because they knew that she would be joining them for all of time. Minerva had arranged to have yard work done every Monday so it was only a matter of time before her body was found. Several minutes after her last breath, Minerva's spirit rose from its shell and stood by the bed looking down at herself. She then looked at herself marveling that she looked as she did thirty years ago. She touched her arms and then her face running her hands through her braids. Grinning at Dwight and Aaron, she turned her back to them and shook her ass at them before taking off at a run with the two of them chasing her.

*******

The three of them attended Minerva's funeral service together. Dwight stood on one side of her holding one hand while Aaron held the other. Not many people from New York came, Diana was too ill to travel but a few of the younger relatives came. One of them, Minerva didn't recognize was video taping the ceremony for Diana as were some others.

After the service, Minerva mingled among the unsuspecting guests stopping when she heard someone ask why she didn't want to be buried in New York.

"I don't know." The minister replied, "She was adamant that she be buried here but what I find strange is that the house or the woods can never be sold."

"Really?"

Minerva moved on to the next group of sympathizers and wondered why they were here, she didn't know them.

"Do you really think that we could challenge that no sale thing?" A young man in the group asked.

Minerva stopped, were they talking about her and Aaron's woods?

"Truthfully? No but nothing ventured is nothing gained." An older man said.

Minerva made a mental note to remember these people; they could be trouble down the road. If they did, they would be dealt with as every other prospective buyer was dealt with, they would be scared shitless. No one was ever hurt but they didn't come back either. Now she and Dwight would be able to join in on the fun.

Minerva, Dwight and Aaron left before the repast was over and headed to the burial site. Dwight's name was already on his head stone; Minerva's would be put on hers before the week was out. Taking the hand of each man, Minerva led them to the clearing where the misshapen tree marked the entrance. She could hear the music as they got closer; her official welcome home party was in full swing.