The House off Finsbury Square Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna's troubles increase.
7.3k words
4.27
12.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Part 1 first.

Again, if you don't like stories with fetish content in them please look elsewhere. All characters are over 18.

*

I caught the 7.30 train home. As it was a Friday and a Holiday weekend, the station and the train were busy. I managed to find a seat opposite a pretty young woman of a similar age. Walking with my sore bottom was difficult enough, but sitting down on the uncomfortable carriage seat turned out to be even harder. I did my best not to move about, but my poor bruised bottom complained at every jolt or point crossing, causing me to wince a lot. I hoped the young woman opposite wasn't watching...

I wanted to be home and out of the public eye.... I wanted to be in my room and wrapped up in a duvet with a comforting mug of soup and a nice romantic period drama on the TV to take me away from my recent experience.

It was dark by the time I got in. The flat, which was situated above the Pharmacy on the corner of Hyde Rd, was in darkness. I was grateful Claire wasn't at home. I was cross with her for humiliating me so much, but nervous that if I confronted her, she would fly into a rage, serve me notice and ask me to move out.

Her absence saved me from that for a while and gave me more time to prepare for when we finally faced each other.

I'd been under a spell from Claire from almost the moment she'd interviewed me for the spare room. She was everything I was not and everything I wanted to be.

She was so confident and so worldly. I was so naive...My sheltered upbringing in the country and ageing mother had denied me exposure to the ways of the world and the discoveries of youth. All I had to show for my 25 years was three A levels, a modest savings account at the Building Society, and my job with the Insurance Company....

Claire on the other hand had been to University, back packed for a year, married, divorced and got herself on a fast track career development programme with the airline. All that and she was a year younger than me too...

If that wasn't bad enough, she had the loveliest heart shaped face, green eyes, lustrous chestnut hair and the figure of a model.

Yes I was blonde ( well not absolutely natural.. ) with blue eyes and a nice bum, but I wasn't in Claire's class. My eyes were too close together, my boobs were too small and my hips and thighs were carrying too much weight.

I'd been an easy target for seduction after moving in.

The limit of my sexual experience, before I moved to London, had been one disgusting event with Jack, the gigolo, at a summer barn dance. The memory of him forcing himself upon me was as fresh now as it had been four years ago. Virginal me, at 21 years old, was pinned to the ground on some damp hay bales behind the barn.

He fucked me with no foreplay...entering me before I was ready. I was dry and so so nervous. I didn't know what to do... He on the other hand knew exactly what he wanted, and I was ripe for the plucking.

It hurt so much I remembered squealing, at least until he forced his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

It wasn't rape. I wanted to lose my virginity so badly that I'd encouraged his advances...

I regretted it afterwards. There had been no pleasure, just pain and anguish. The only evidence, semen and blood stains in the gusset of my best knickers, and a plundered sore vagina.

Somehow I managed to conceal my sinful act from my mother. I'm still not sure how I got away with it, the dress was badly stained.

I fretted for two whole weeks that he'd got me pregnant....the day my period arrived I celebrated by getting drunk on cider and swore no man would ever have his way with me again.

***

Moving in with Claire had initially been like a dream come true. I got this job just outside London. It was a chance to leave my mother's clutches. I moved in with one small suitcase, and Claire took me under her wing.

Having never had a sister or a close girlfriend, being with her was such fun. Those first few months we did lots of girly things. We went shopping, bought clothes, got our nails done, got drunk, ate pizza, watched movies, got drunk again, celeb spotted, went dancing, smoked cigarettes and even smoked cannabis.

I looked forward to the weekend like never before, and enjoyed every hour we were together. Claire didn't give me all her time, she had other friends too, but I got to see her lots. I was happy.

Gradually she started to exert her authority on me. The crucial moment came one Friday night when we got back from the pub. Sitting on the couch watching TV, Claire suddenly pounced on me. She started by kissing me, and then her hands went to work...

I hardly protested. I wanted it too. In a matter of minutes she had me down to just my knickers. We were a breathless tangle of limbs and desire. I had my first orgasm that night. Claire's fingers took me over the edge. From that moment on I wanted nothing more than to be her lover.

She enjoyed playing the dominant role, and I progressively became her willing sub. Each time we went to bed together she pushed my limits a little further.

***

The first thing I did was to go to the bathroom to inspect my bruised behind. Stepping out of my skirt I dropped my briefs to my knees. Looking over my shoulder I could see everything in the large mirror behind the basin.

Considering the pain, I was surprised by how confined the damage was. Each impact of the cane had felt like a white hot rod was being laid across me. Now there were just three angry tramlines across my cheeks. The skin was broken and raised particularly on the right cheek, and there was bruising too. I found some Arnica cream in my sponge bag and applied it gingerly.

***

I must have fallen asleep in front of the television. I woke with a start as I heard the door downstairs slam. I knew it was Claire. She always stomped up the stairs the same way.

I had no time to prepare apart from to tying my dressing gown tight.

"How was Aunt Maud, Anna? She's a striking woman isn't she?..." she said taunting me with the pun.

Claire was swaying slightly in the doorway and the smell of wine that pervaded the air suggested she was pretty pissed.

"How could you Claire? You sent me there under completely false pretences. I thought there might be a job interview and all the time It was about degrading and humiliating me. How could you?"

The tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Oh come off it Anna. You know you love nothing more than being humiliated. You're my compliant little sub. I bet the whole thing turned you on and your vagina is still dribbling now. Get that dressing gown off and lift up your nightie. I want to see the damage."

Knowing that objecting to this would only cost me, I stood up and slowly undid the dressing gown cord.

"Hurry up Anna." Claire said in an agitated tone. "I'm going to take my coat off and I expect you naked by the time I get back."

I hated it when Claire had been drinking. It always brought out the worst in her. She always became more domineering after a night out. It was alcohol that had fuelled her tying me to the bed down in Sussex.

I wished now I'd gone to bed immediately and not fallen asleep in front of the TV. I could have probably got through till the morning without any further difficulties.

I stood there waiting...naked as required. My nightie I folded up and put on top of the dressing gown. My full white cotton briefs puddled at my feet. The Central Heating was off as it was late, so my skin soon started to get goosebumps from the cold and my little acorn nipples became erect.

Claire took her time. When she finally re- appeared She turned the overhead light on.

"Right, let's get a good look at you," she said sternly.

She'd stripped off her clothes and was naked except for the black leather harness that adorned her waist. A brutish black dildo at least 15cms long poked out from the front of it.

"I had a nice chat with Aunt Maud earlier. She said that she'd enjoyed meeting you and said you were nicely marked. She described your bottom as suitable for further training. That's nice isn't it?"

"Well...I,"

"I didn't want you to answer. Just bend over Anna," she said raising her voice. I turned around so I faced the sofa, and did as I was told.

It was always at about this point, when Claire really started to boss me about, that I started to get turned on, and that evening was no different. The sight of that huge plastic appendage and having to reveal my poor tortured buttocks to Claire undid me...

"Yes they're beautiful aren't they?" Claire mused about my marks as if they were some priceless artefact. Her fingers ran gently over my left cheek, feeling for the raised broken skin of the tramlines. She repeated the motion more slowly over my poor right buttock. This was the one that had taken the most impact and I winced with each touch.

"Stay still." She ordered, as she crouched down behind me so her head was level with my behind. "I want to take a closer look."

She pulled my cheeks apart and insinuated her fingers into my crack.

"There, I knew it. You little hussy. You're absolutely dripping with lust. I bet your knickers are sopping too. I hope you haven't been diddling yourself."

"No!" I was horrified at her suggestion.

I looked down to my feet to see her grab my briefs from under my feet.

"Yuck! They're all gooey Anna. Have you no self control? I'm going to need to photo these so Maud can see what a little slag you are."

"Claire please..." I whimpered. "Can't we just go to bed for a cuddle? Your aunt really laid the cane on hard. I can barely sit down."

"Nonsense Anna. You're hardly marked. I can assure you Aunt Maud has done worse than that. Even I've had rattan marks from her worse than these," and with that she grabbed my poor buttocks with both hands and squeezed them.

I squealed again.... Claire was all over me in a flash and the next thing I knew I was bent over double in front of the sofa with my knickers stuffed in my mouth, the gusset deliberately placed against my tongue. There was a slightly bitter taste...I blushed with guilt.

"Now just keep quiet Anna or I'll go and find my slipper to warm you up some more."

One of her hands grabbed the back of my neck to hold me down, then she used one of her feet to kick my legs apart...

"Right Anna, breathe in..." and in a second I felt the black dildo punch up against my labia and breach my vagina.

"Uugghh," I exclaimed, as the cool plastic slid home and hit my cervix. Claire took no notice and started to pump me with slow deliberate strokes that caused her maximum friction from the base of the dildo.

"There's something so perfectly erotic about shagging you from behind Anna. It always gets me going...."

She rutted me like an animal for the next few minutes. I so wanted relief, but the slapping of the harness on my poor bottom cheeks and the dildo smacking my cervix seemed to douse my desire. Soon she worked up to a crescendo as her orgasm built, and finally with an enormous heave she fell on to me as her legs gave way in ecstasy.

We both fell forward on to the couch, panting heavily.

"That was...great..." she said gasping for air. "Bet you came too you little minx..."

"Well actually..." and then I decided it was probably best to lie... "yes I did come, thank you Claire." I tried to sound dreamy, but in reality I was anything but. My insides felt sore and my bum was stinging from Claire's sweat getting under the broken skin. I leant over to give her a kiss, but our lips merely brushed before Claire withdrew the dildo and disappeared off to the bathroom. I lay there feeling frustrated and tired...

***

The following morning, I was shaken awake by a beaming Claire. As I came round I realised she was already dressed in a loose top and jeans.

"Come on sleepy head, we have a busy day ahead. Time to get up.."

"Er why? It's Saturday. I don't have anything planned. What's the hurry?" I was genuinely confused.

"We've got a couple of appointments this morning that's what. So come on get up. I've made you some breakfast."

"Breakfast? I'm not sure I want breakfast."

"Yes you do. Aunt Maud has specifically instructed you to have breakfast today."

"Aunt Maud? You've got be joking Claire. I had enough of Aunt Maud yesterday. I don't care if I never see your sadistic aunt ever again," and I tried to turn over in bed.

"Well you are seeing her Anna. Tomorrow in fact."

"Tomorrow?" I sat up in bed and stared at Claire. My bottom smarted as i put weight on it.

"Yes tomorrow. She's invited us for lunch."

"I'm sorry Claire I can't go. Please send my apologies will you, I'm busy."

"No you're not and you know you're not. I think I'd reconsider if I were you, I mean you don't want to have to find somewhere else to live do you?" She smiled rather a wicked smile and twirled her hair with her fingers.

"You wouldn't?"

"I wouldn't, but as Aunt Maud owns this building, it might be rather more difficult persuading her you should stay should you refuse her kind invitation. Now hurry up and get up, we need to be out of here in thirty minutes."

"I need a shower, and to wash my hair."

"You may need a shower, but you're not having one. I have my instructions and showering was not on the list. We'll sort your hair out later," and with that she left my room.

I lay in bed pondering for a few moments. What was going on? It seemed like I wasn't in a relationship any more with Claire, I was also under the control of her aunt....

***

The table in the dining room table laid up for one person. On the plate was Beans on Toast. I sat down gingerly opposite Claire. She was texting on her phone.

"Eat!"

"But Claire...."

"Just eat, and hurry up or we'll be late."

I reluctantly picked up the knife and fork and cut into the beans...

She'd made me eat beans for breakfast the weekend before. It had been their effect on my tummy that had resulted in me being caught short. And now she was deliberately doing it again...it was so unfair!

"Hurry up Anna. We've got an appointment at 10am and I don't want to be late.

The first mouthful tasted like wood shavings. My mouth was dry and I'd lost my appetite. I was worried about what was going to happen next...

***

We drove into Kingston and parked. Surprisingly, Claire had not been that bothered what I dressed in, so I resorted to jeans and a sweatshirt. I'd not really had time to apply my make up apart from a little mascara and my hair was a collection of mousy rats tails that would not be tamed. I'd managed to have a quick look at my poor botty as I was getting dressed. Some of the tramlines were starting to fade, but the worst one was still red and angry. I applied more Arnica and gently massaged it in.

We parked in the car park and headed for the High Street. I decided we were headed for the main Department store so I wasn't really paying attention when Claire pulled me into the Lingerie shop.

Purposefully Claire marched me past the colourful Lingerie displays to the back of the shop. The vast selection of dildos and vibrators on the wall display made it all too obvious what this part of the store was about.

"I want to buy a large Butt Plug for this young lady please," Claire said nonchalantly to middle aged woman behind the counter. I felt my cheeks turn scarlet at the instant shame of it.

"And can I ask has your young friend used one before Madam?"

"Well no, I mean not as far as I know... Anna have you used Plugs in the past?... Anna...?"

"No..." my response the merest whisper, my cheeks aflame.

"In which case I would suggest you buy a set of three in different sizes so you can start with a small one and work up to something bigger over time. Now we have these rather nice jewelled metal ones, what do you think about them?"

"Yes they're perfect. What do you think Anna?" Claire was smirking broadly at me knowing I was totally humiliated again...I could barely look her in the eye never mind the metal plugs with their jewels winking under the lights. And as for the woman serving us...she was my mothers age...it was just a nightmare.

"Yes, nice," I whispered.

"And will you be needing some lubricant Madam? And what about an Enema kit?"

"Yes, both please. Silicon lube and a gravity feed enema kit. Also, I think we've a couple of other things ordered that are ready to collect. They're ordered in the name of Percival, Anna Percival."

I looked up at Claire. I was astonished by this latest revelation. She'd been ordering stuff using my name... whatever next...

"What's an Enema kit?" I asked naively as we headed out of the store.

"Don't worry, sweet thing, you'll find out soon enough," came the reply. I decided to check what it was for myself at the first opportunity.

***

Ten minutes later we walked in to the Department store. Claire had decided I should carry the large carrier bag from the lingerie store emblazoned with pink logos. Everyone would know from the size of the bag there were sex toys inside it. I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me...

We went up to the third floor. This was a slight surprise as I didn't know what was on the third floor. In the car I'd decided she was taking me to get my hair done, but the Salon I knew was in the basement.

The third floor appeared to sell Children's clothes and uniforms. Claire led me to the counter where there was a balding man sifting through paperwork.

"Hello. This is Anna Percival. She's come for her fitting for her St Hilda's uniform."

The man looked up from his paperwork.

"Yes you'll be needing Mrs Bunce, he said. "She'll be here in a minute. Why don't you go into the dressing room over there and wait?"

Claire marched me over to door with a "Dressing Room" sign on it and we went inside.

***

Compared to the other things that had happened that day, the next hour was even more bizarre. A grey haired lady, who sported horn rimmed glasses and a pronounced moustache, had me undress down to my undies and then measured me from top to toe.

Claire sat in an armchair watching, occasionally snapping a photo of events with her phone.

"What on earths going on?" I hissed at her when the woman left to pick up some things.

"Aunt Mauds' decided you need to go to a finishing school."

"A what?" My mouth falling open as the impact of what I thought Claire had said hit home.

"A finishing school. You know one of those places that shows you how to cook and sew and things...."

"I don't believe it.." my mind was a whirl...

"Well that's what I've been told...you're to give up your job and you'll be under a strict regime, but you'll be alright in the end. Aunt Mauds' managed much more difficult cases than you."

"But what about us and me living in the flat with you?"

"Yes, well...sorry but that bit will obviously come to an end. I'm already advertising for someone else."

Those harsh words were too much for me to take. I collapsed into the chair and started sobbing..

"But I don't want things to change, Claire. I like you. I like the flat. I mean I'm a good girl..."

"Yes, Anna, maybe, but you are awfully dull. You need to make more of yourself. Aunt Maud is good with people like you. She's very strict, but you'll become a different person with her looking after you..."

***

An hour later we were back in the car. Claire had bought me the uniform for St Hilda's on her credit card.

There were white blouses, plaid skirts, a ghastly blazer more suited to a school uniform and a ghastly array of socks and underwear. Fully dressed I looked like a rather overweight teenager. The uniform didn't really fit and nor did the underwear. The bra was more of a training bra than anything else. It offered no support for even my little boobs. The knickers were two sizes too small and the fabric was printed with little ducks all over. I knew the intention was to humiliate me but putting me in little girl underwear was just beyond....