The House on the Hill Ch. 02 - Maid to Submit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her first Friday, she was walking down the third floor hall when a part of the wall opened up, startling her greatly. A uniformed man of about 50 years old stepped out. He laughed at Becky's startled yelp.

"Sorry about that. Did Ms. Markham not show you the monitor room? I think even she forgets it's here."

He invited her in. The dark room was lined with more than a dozen HD screens and live feeds. A server bank was scattered with lights and hummed with fans.

"I'm Jack," he said as he shook her hand. "None of the cameras are in the private spaces. The bulk are on the grounds, outside entrances and first floor, so don't worry. I won't be peeping," he said. "I live out in the gatekeeper's cottage near the front entrance and gate. You probably noticed it."

"I did. And, I noticed the cameras but I just assumed all this stuff was there," Becky said waving at the equipment.

Jack said that would make his life easier, but Eli wanted it in the main house where he could easily access it. Jack reviewed different video feeds once a day. Deleted the bulk of it and did a general systems check as well.

"Now, I was headed to the bathroom when I scared you," Jack said. "It's becoming dire, so I better scoot."

Becky laughed. "Go ahead."

Almost a month went by before Scar returned to the Reinhardt House. He was greeted warmly by everyone and congratulated by the family on his victories. Despite a bruise or two, Scar only looked handsomer. His deep baritone alone excited her, and she had to tell herself to "get a grip. Don't fuck up this job."

Over the next few days, Becky found reasons to be near the basement gym when Scar was working out or contrived to bump into him here and there. He was polite and friendly to her most of the time at first, but gradually his half smiles turned into slight scowls. Becky wasn't sure what she had done and began to get anxious about it. Eli and Evi seemed pleased with her work ethic and performance.

Much of her daily routine was taken up with laundry. Fortunately, someone had sewn initialed tags into all of the clothing at some point. Unfortunately, Eli, Evi, Scar, Paul, Lilly — Scar's sister, Eli's grandfather, Cornelius and Eli's brother, Sam, generated a lot of dirty laundry collectively.

Becky wasn't generally a clumsy person, but late one Friday afternoon she managed to spill almost an entire cup of liquid detergent on the tile floor of the laundry room. Grabbing some rags from a nearby box, she got down on all fours to wipe it up. Becky's skirt rode up as she did, but she ignored it because she thought the nearest person was upstairs and busy. Lady Gaga was singing loudly through her earbuds as she hummed along and cleaned. So, she was completely oblivious to the sounds of Scar sneaking up behind her.

It wasn't until she felt and jumped at the sensation of two hands on either side grasping her just above her hips that Becky even knew someone else was in the room. She yelped and tried to turn and get up, but Scar had her too tight and was far too strong. The slight shift in position enabled her to see the completely nude Scar though, causing her to gasp. A second later she felt but could not see his completely erect cock rub up down the panty-clad crack of her ass.

Scar groaned at the friction, then reached up quickly to grab the earbuds from her ears.

"You've been sniffing around me for days, you little cunt. Is this what you were wanting?"

Becky only moaned in reply and was astonished to feel how quickly her pussy was getting wet, sopping with her own juices.

"Answer me, whore," Scar snarled as he yanked her head up by her shoulder-length hair.

"Yes," she gasped and felt herself blush crimson at her own confession. Did she want it? She was attracted to Scar for sure, but he also scared her.

"'Yes, Sir, you mean.'"

"Yes, Sir," she whispered back.

"Good whore."

Scar pulled her panties down hard, drawing her knees together where they stopped. Becky couldn't see what he was doing but she could feel him apply lube to her sopping wet, hairy cunt. Scar's own cock already was slathered in lube.

Again, Becky gasped as she felt Scar place the head of his cock against her pussy lips and then slowly insert his cock into her vagina. Both of them simultaneously groaned — Scar at the warm, wet and tight clutch of Becky's quim around his cock; Becky at the fleshy, billy club-sized dick spreading and splitting her nether regions.

Scar managed to reach down and easily tear Becky's panties in two, spreading her legs further with his knees, pushing her face down so her left check was against the floor and tucking Becky's knees and thighs as far under her as they would go and pushing her ass high into the air.

Slowly, he began thrusting harder and faster and deeper as they both loudly panted and groaned. Becky had only had two boyfriends, breaking up with the last one a few months ago. It had been months since she'd had sex and never like this. Her first had been small, her second had been average in size and both had been conventional in their lovemaking. Scar was animalistic, driving and merciless. His early thrusts had been painful, but as he opened her up, he plumbed previously untouched parts of her pussy, bumping her cervix.

Becky shook. Choking, guttural noises came from her throat between her moans of passion. The verbal parts of her brain had given up even forming words. Her face was flush and her body already covered in perspiration. Her cunt spasmed and squeezed at the meat rod insider her as she screamed in orgasm. Her cries and tightness spurred Scar to release streams of his semen into her as he too climaxed. Scar managed to hold himself up as Becky momentarily and partially collapsed beneath him. She could feel the pulse of his blood in his cock vibrate the flesh of her pussy, then she felt the beat slow as for two or three minutes he held them both there, frozen. Still, Scar did not lose his erection, although it softened some, then he started very slowly to being thrusting again.

Becky's lack of experience fed her surprise at this. Once a guy came, she thought it was over, not with Scar though. He had waited too long on the road for this. His victories and his celibacy had super-charged his libido. An added factor was Becky's acquiescence and submission. For weeks, he had struggled to best opponents who had sought to beat him down and assert their own dominance. Having anyone, even a petite young woman so much physically weaker and compliant, was refreshingly different.

The soreness of Becky's pussy and the hardness of the tile floor caused her to meekly protest, "It hurts, sir."

"I don't care, cunt," Scar said with a slight sneer. "Do you know what you are, Becky? What I am making you?"

"No, sir."

"You are the peasant girl from the village, and my family are the lords and ladies of the castle," Scar said. "That means we fucking own you, and we're going to use you for everything. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good, and that's what makes you the family's whore, cunt."

Becky was frightened. Did he mean all the Markhams would want to have sex with her? Why did he say "the family's whore" instead of just his? Why would everyone want to use her anyway? However, that question in her mind suddenly was overcome by one of her most powerful feelings yet — helplessness, captivity. Instead of bringing claustrophobic fears or frustration, the feeling lit a fire inside. She was that peasant, a plaything on which some of the Markhams at least, at least Scar, would satisfy their lustful needs. Her seeming lack of a choice pushed her deeper into submission, into subspace. Becky humped back at Scar's thrusts, eliciting an "Oh my fucking God," from Scar.

His hands around her middle pushed and pulled her back, too. Becky's legs were runny with pussy juice and cum. Scar reached under her and unbuttoned her top, slipped into her bra and began pulling and clawing at her tits, making Becky feel even more subject to her lord and master.

Scar's massive cock had to short stroke and partially withdraw at the new angle, but that only resulted only in stimulating an under stimulated part of Becky's pussy. It also afford Scar the chance to bite and pull at the back of Becky's neck as his hands mauled her breasts. That pushed Becky over the edge. All the sensations together were too much. Her second orgasm vibrated through her entire body, then suddenly froze into complete rigidity, her cunt clamping hard around Scar's cock even more powerfully then with her first climax. Juice dowsed Scars fire-hot poker, and a moan built and rumbled from deep in her chest, gaining volume as it traveled from its point of origin and out of her mouth. The room echoed with it, and seconds later, Scar's groan joined it. Again, his seed spilled into her.

This time, Scar didn't stay in place. When he was sure the last of his cum was spent, he pulled out and slowly fell onto the cool tile of the floor. He was face up, and Becky collapsed into a prone position facedown. Each lover was exhausted, even Scar with all his stamina. Becky briefly blacked out, but then things came into focus again. Neither moved though.

After more than five minutes gathering himself, Scar rose from the floor. He exited without a word to Becky, who laid on the floor in utter exhaustion and a little bit of shock. Her mind was a blank, but a few minutes after Scar's departure she heard footsteps and someone enter the laundry room.

"Oh my," she heard Evi exclaim. Evi wasn't too surprised at what she had found, her new maid half naked, her uniform disheveled and the room reeking of sex. For the last few days, Scar had been complaining about Becky's semi-stalking and also about how horny he was. "Let's get you cleaned up. Have you finished your work, Becky?"

Becky croaked out that she had one last, dry laundry load to fold. Evi told her she could finish that later, and then guided her out of the room to the elevator then up to the large master bathroom. As she helped Becky remove her clothes, she asked the maid yes or no questions about what Scar had done and whether Becky had consented. It was ambiguous at best and overly aggressive but Scar's bad behavior was not his first case.

The smells of Scar's semen and Becky's pussy were arousing to Evi, as was the sight of Becky's naked body. Although petite, the maid's body was not devoid of curves — a narrow waist but flaring hips and slightly wider shoulders than you'd expect. Becky's skin was flushed and as her mind cleared a little, she was greatly embarrassed and started apologizing, worried she would be fired. Evi reassured her and helped her into the large, tiled walk-in shower. The blast of very warm water was welcome, washing and heating her up.

She was surprised when she felt Evi begin working shampoo into her hair, but she passively let herself be cleaned by her now naked employer. Becky's face was at the height of Evi's lower neck and upper chest. Both women covered themselves in body wash. When the shower was done, Evi toweled Becky off and as she dried herself, she escorted Becky to the huge bed in the master bedroom. Before she put Becky in it, Evi offered the maid a glass of water and a pill that had been cut in half, a muscle relaxant, she said. Again, Becky obediently swallowed it and without any questions let herself be put to bed.

Evi smiled inwardly at how easily Becky let herself be guided and how trusting the young woman was, especially since her son had all but raped the maid. Technically, he had asked for Becky's consent, but not as in as clear a way as she had told him to.

Within minutes Becky was sleeping deeply. At some point in her long slumber, Becky became dimly aware of movement in the bed behind her and in front of her. Something eased itself into her ass, spreading her asshole and filling her there, but then it stopped. She started to protest and even reach back to find out what was going on when she felt two hands on her head guide her to a nipple. Exhausted and very groggy from the drug, Becky didn't realize what it even was at first, but she felt an instinctive need to suckle it. The action pacified her as she was offered another nipple to lick and suck. Gradually, she fell back to sleep.

What eventually roused and aroused Becky was a sensation between her legs, a wonderful feeling that as she gradually awoke she realized was a head and a tongue. When she reached down to touch the head though, she was surprised to discover it was entirely encased in black vinyl. Meanwhile, the tongue did not stop its laps at her furry pussy, teasing the lips, moving to the bottom near her vagina, then ascending slowly to circle her clit. Becky moaned.

No one had ever licked her there, although she had asked both of her two ex-boyfriends. They had ignored her despite Becky have fellated both of them more than once.

Whoever was licking her did it with an intense hunger moderated only by the requirements of skillful cunnilingus. Otherwise, Becky sensed her lover would be unbridled and lick, bite and suck at her pussy with animalistic intensity and a more chaotic technique.

Later, Becky would ask herself why she wasn't more shocked and didn't stop it, at least out of surprise and a natural curiosity to learn the identity of the cunnilinguist. She asked herself if the house had kept her from interrupting things, if the house, as Evi alleged, was feeding her lust and was supercharged with erotic, carnal energy.

In the moment though, Becky didn't care. The licker's tongue pressed flat against her pussy and licked slowly up. Again, Becky loudly groaned. Next, the tongue traveled down to her vagina. Vinyl clad hands raised her ass higher so the licker could get access. It was then that Becky felt the tongue plunge into her cunt.

"Oh, yes, please, God. So good, please," she moaned.

The tongue seemed to unfurl insider her like the paper on a plastic, party-favor whistle, scooping out the remains of Scar's cum. Becky heard her lover, moan in satisfaction, maybe even smack her lips; "her" because Becky was beginning to intuit the licker was not Scar or some other man.

"How could her tongue even do that?" she wondered to herself. Becky no long cared who was doing this to her. She just knew she wanted them to keep it up.

The tongue lapped and moved in her tunnel, touching sensitive spots and making her shudder and almost see stars. Meanwhile, her pussy's position was such relative to the licker that her lover's upper lip and mouth were bumping her clit. That put Becky over the top. She jerked, her legs clamped on the licker's head and she screamed in release. Several more tremors of orgasm shuddered through her before she fell back and her lover disengaged.

When she opened her eyes again, Becky realized she was looking at a small woman encased in a vinyl body suit, with openings only for her nostrils, eyes and mouth. Next to her, Evi stood by the side of the bed.

A completely naked Evi sat down with one hip on the side of the bed, reached over and began stroking and petting Becky's long hair.

"Such a sweet girl," Evi said. "Did you like that? Lilly has gotten so good at licking cunt."

Becky was startled to learn the black vinyl-clad girl was Evi's daughter, yet another revelation about the Markhams.

Evi was looking directly into Becky's eyes when she asked, "Would you like to come play with us, Becky? We hope you will."

Becky warily asked, "Play ... how?"

Evi said, "I tell you what. Why don't you join us and you always can tell us to stop, like a safe word. We know how to behave, unlike Scar."

Evi and Lilly helped Becky out of the bed and guided her through a large, long walk-in closet full of Evi's clothes. As they got to the far end, Evi reached down and found a small hole that pulled open what had seemed like a wall. The door slid to one side and a large, softly lit room was revealed.

It was lined with pegboard and hooks hanging all sorts of sexual devices Becky didn't recognize, along with fetish wear and bondage gear on hangers. There was an entire row of dildos of various sizes, vibrators and other small toys. Sex furniture took up the open space - a table that looked like a massage table, a large device with a saddle Becky would learn later was a Sybian, a hanging harness of some kind and finally a shibari frame in which a naked Eli was suspended.

Evi approached him and he tried to say something through the ball gag in his mouth.

"I probably need to make something clear, Becky," Evi said. "Mr. Markham is my bitch in the bedroom, but outside of this room and our marriage, he is very much in charge of this house and our business. So, don't think he's not your boss still, OK?"

Becky nodded, and Evi smiled a wicked smile.

She reached over and tugged lightly on Eli's cock and balls, confined in a clear, plastic chastity device which was secured with a very small but solid padlock.

"I'm his keyholder," Evi said, raising a key on a neck chain that Becky hadn't paid much attention to before. "Eli is a very horny bastard and if I didn't keep him locked up, then he'd been masturbating and molesting all day. Isn't that right, Eli?"

Eli nodded his head vigorously.

Evi unlocked Eli, stored away the chastity device, and then untied Eli from the shibari. He stepped down from the frame and sat on the floor rubbing his wrists and ankles.

Evi next walked over the Lilly and ordered her to kneel and watch, until commanded otherwise.

Lilly walked toward a large chair that had a cutout in the seat. The chair was like a gynecologist's examination table with stirrups at either side but more comfortable and equipped with several small motors and set of controls for adjusting its height and position.

"This is a queening chair, Becky," Evi said. "It's designed to make pussy worship easy for sub slaves like you and Eli and Lilly."

Becky hesitated. "I've never licked pussy, Mrs. Markham."

Evi laughed, "Well, I will teach you. You also can just follow Lilly's lead if you can remember what she did to you. Kneel down!" she said firmly.

Becky complied. She was apprehensive but still strangely excited. It was strange because she had thought of sex with another woman but it had never been a strong fantasy of hers. She knelt on a short, padded stool there and grabbed a metal bar on the queening chair for balance.

"Give it a kiss, girl," Evi said.

Tentatively, Becky kissed the lips of her mistress' pussy. Evi's smell was strong but not unpleasant. It was like her own scent but still different. Becky continued to place light kisses up and down Evi's cunt. As she did, Evi's scent wafted into her nose and began to do its work. Becky could feel her own pussy get wet as she began to lightly lick the outside of Evi's.

As her concentration was drawn in, she was completely unaware of what Eli and Lilly were doing behind her. Lilly had changed her position to better watch her mother and Becky. Likewise, Eli moved closer, stroking and lubricating his cock as he watched the two women, too.

At a hand signal from Evi, Lilly moved forward and placed her face between the cheeks of Becky's ass. Becky jerked her head up slightly in startlement, but Evi quickly grabbed her head and pushed her back into her bushy, wet pussy. Lilly began licking up and down the crack of Becky ass, salivating copiously and generally making a mess before she began teasing the ring of Becky's asshole with the tip of her tongue, causing Becky to moan again at the stimulation.

Meanwhile, the smell and flavor of Evi's pussy continued to pull her deeper and deeper into the experience. Evi's words, too, were having a weird effect on the young maid.

"Taste that pussy, Becky," Evi said. "There's power there, fertility. You're not just pleasuring me you're taking pleasure and worshiping all pussy, worshipping THE pussy, the Mother Cunt. Cock and Pussy are your new gods, Becky. We all must kneel before them. They give us pleasure. They make us."