The House on the Hill Ch. 02 - Maid to Submit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, Becky would wonder at those sentences and what they might mean, but in the moment some intuitive part of her seemed to understand.

She gasped as she felt Lilly remove the butt plug and plunge her tongue into Becky's ass. Becky squirmed and sighed. No one had ever done that to her before. It seemed dirty and unclean but Becky didn't care. At that moment, she wanted nothing more to be dirty and wallow in lust like a true fuckpig.

After several minutes of watching, Eli reached down and pulled Lilly back. He grinned at Evi, who nodded at him to proceed. Eli had been denied an orgasm for more than a week but he was about to get his reward.

Becky's position had swayed her back and pushed her ass into the air. The position would have been awkward for vaginal sex but it was near perfect for anal. Becky was forced to take notice of Eli when she felt him move into position behind her. She started to protest by Evi simply grabbed her head again and pushed it more forcefully into her sopping wet cunt.

"Don't forget your job, girl," Evi reminded. "Eli is due his reward, and you're going to pay it with your ass. Don't worry though. His cock is less than six inches. It's big enough to be felt in your asshole but not so big as to really hurt. It's perfect for breaking in your ass, girl."

Eli heard every word and when Evi finished speaking, he inserted the tip of his cock into Becky's ass. Becky gasped. She had never been fucked there. One boyfriend had tried once when he was drunk, but she'd managed to fend him off. For some reason she couldn't understand, Becky passively accepted her role now.

Although never very assertive of herself, it was like something had a hold on her will, making her even more passive than she naturally would be.

Becky felt Eli's cock push her ass open and slowly penetrate her. It did hurt, although the butt plug and Lilly's tongue seemed to have done their jobs in preparing her.

As Eli slowly began thrusting in and out, Becky's tongue explored Evi's wet cunt. She licked long, wet stroke up Evi's pussy lips, gradually going deeper and deeper each time. Evi instructed her on what to do, but eventually Becky was able the read the signs. It wasn't hard. Evi started to slowly buck to meet Becky's licks, directing them to hear clit and Becky picked up speed. She lapped more and more rapidly. Her lower face and tongue becoming coated with Evi's pussy juice. Becky tried to mirror what Lilly had done to her earlier.

"Yes, that's it you, little cunt," Evi hissed. "You're getting the hang of this beautifully. Mother Cunt's juices are going to anoint your face, holy oil on her new acolyte."

With that, Evi released a small gusher of pussy juice onto Becky's chin and mouth, and Becky dutifully and frantically worked to lick all of it up.

Leaning back, she pushed Becky away and slowly caught her breath. After a minute or two, she arose and stepped to the side. As she watched Eli fuck the young maid, she ordered Lilly to lick her ass. The vinyl girl obediently complied kneeling and licking her mother's butt crack.

"That's it worm," Evi urged Eli. "Fuck that ass, break her in."

Eli said, "Thank you, Mistress. ... She's so fucking tight. It feels so good. I don't know how much longer I can last."

Evi said, "You do NOT cum without permission, bitch. You know that. Slow down if you peak too soon."

Evi reveled in the sensations and the scene - her daughter's tongue in her ass, the strong and pervasive smell of sex in the room, a new, cute submissive becoming crazed with sex and the pulse of the house's erotic energy throbbing through all of it.

At his wife's suggestion, Eli had slowed his pace and Becky's moans had quieted into whimpers. Eli shifted his position slightly to lean close over the Becky's back, reaching forward to pull at her nipples and occasionally dip down to tease Becky's clit.

"Do it, Eli," Evi commanded. "Make her cum."

Next, Eli reached down and began fondling the girl's pussy with greater purpose, circling her clit then moving in for the finish. He had noticed Becky's reactions to his touch and had zeroed in on her trigger, not her clit but a spot only a millimeter from the tiny shaft. He grazed it, and Becky screamed in release. Her entire body shook and shivered.

"Cum now, Eli," Evi said.

In the throes of her climax, Becky's ass had clamped even tighter on Eli's cock. All it took was Evi's permission for him to do the same and his seed spilled out insider her in copious amounts.

Evi pushed Lilly away, and the girl whimpered in protest. Her mother was denying her an orgasm again. Evi allowed Becky and Eli a minute to gather themselves then ordered both of them to stand up.

"Eli, go take a shower and wait for me there," she said. "Becky and Lilly, get out."

Lilly scrambled to her feet in fear and hurried out. Becky followed a minute later. She no longer knew where her clothes were. In a daze, she wandered into the main hallway. She heard sounds from the other rooms, noise of a TV from one and music from another, but the hall was mercifully free of people. Lilly must have already escaped to her bedroom, and Becky hurried to make her way to her own before she was spotted. The fog was beginning to clear from her brain.

It was three in the morning. She quickly washed off then toweled off. Despite her earlier slumber, Becky was worn out both mentally and physically at the assaults and uses of her body the Markhams had put her to. She crawled into her bed and swiftly went to sleep.

________________

About four hours later, Becky woke up to sunlight streaming through one of her bedroom windows. Bright mornings were rare in the Cadron Mountains and its valleys, but they did happen.

Slowly, she roused herself, used the bathroom then went to her mini fridge for some cold water. Becky next proceeded to pour herself a bowl of cereal and milk. About halfway through her light breakfast, she heard a thump but ignored it. Despite everything that happened the day before, Becky was focused on eating. Gradually, the cereal took the edge off her hunger and as she finished eating, she heard another. This time it was louder and seemed to be coming from next door.

Becky moved to her bathroom door and listened. After a minute she heard another thump.

"Hello?!" she yelled back.

Muffled by the wall, she heard Cornelius Markham answer from the other side.

"Becky, come here please!"

Becky assured the old man she would. Quickly, she pulled on some shorts and a large oversized tee shirt, and then hurried to the suite next door.

"I'm in here," Cornelius said loudly.

Becky was surprised to see him naked on the floor of his bathroom.

"I can't get up. The floor is too wet."

Averting her eyes as much as she could, Becky helped the old man into a sitting position on the toilet, the lid of which was down.

"Fucking arthritis," he cursed. "I thought it was going to be a good day physically. Guess not."

Cornelius was periodically crippled by arthritis and creaky bones. On his worst days, he needed a wheelchair. Partly as a result of his infirmity and partly by choice, he rarely came out of his rooms, so Becky's contact with him had been very limited.

The old man seemed completely at ease with his own nudity and made no effort to cover himself.

Becky tried to avert her eyes but she ended up sneaking glances nevertheless. She'd never seen someone so old so exposed and was curious. Although bowed some by age, the old man's body was lean. His chest was covered in white hair. He head was bald and his face wrinkled, but what really drew her attention was the man's flaccid cock. It looked bigger than Eli's erect and that surprised her. Not only that, it had a thickness and heaviness that was apparent just by looking at it resting against Cornelius' upper thigh. Ample foreskin covered the head. It was almost like they were the cock and balls of younger man on the body of someone much older.

He seemed to smirk, "Go ahead and look all you want, girl. It's the least I could do for your help."

Becky blushed fiercely but felt rooted in place again. Again, she was surprised she hadn't already fled the suite in embarrassment.

"Evi calls it the Holy Scepter, but she's more than a little weird," he laughed. "It's something isn't it?"

Becky weakly nodded.

"I know what you want, you little slut," Cornelius said. "Get over here."

Becky felt like she was outside herself watching as she meekly and with head bowed tiptoed over nearer to the Markham patriarch.

"More than one little slut or closet fag has dropped to their knees at the sight of Big Rodney," Cornelius said. "I've had completely straight, married reverends drop down and start sucking my cock in the gym shower. I even had a nun suck it one time," he chuckled. "Now, it's your turn."

Cornelius reached out and pulled her head down toward his cock and balls. He didn't have to tug hard. Becky felt almost hypnotized by the old man's dick. She was struck by his huge balls as well. As crippled as he often was, it was incongruous how vital, large and full of life Cornelius' cock was.

With each pulse of blood through it, the cock swelled and as it did, Becky noticed the veins on its outside became more prominent. They were mean, angry vines that made it seem like the shaft was filled with a potency more powerful than blood. Slowly, the foreskin receded and the cockhead poked out.

Although fresh from the shower, Cornelius' cock had a distinctly masculine scent that drew Becky down. Like a supplicant, she began at the base, burying her nose in the still loose skin of his scrotum and breathing in deeply. Becky whimpered at the sensations and she felt Cornelius' hands on her head, gently petting her.

"That's it, girl," he said. "Take your time and savor it. I like a long, slow cocksuck."

Becky fell even deeper into what Evi called 'subspace.' Mentally, she now understood what it really meant. She was desperate to please Cornelius, to satisfy this cock that had sired so many Markhams. It pushed her into a place of inner peace and submission to pleasing the whole family.

Becky began licking and kissing the skin of his ball sack and gently laving his testicles between her wet lips, frequently mewling with hunger as she did. Words slipped from her mind and sensation and submission took its place. Her eyes glazed with lust as she slowly began kissing and sucking her way to the base of Cornelius' shaft. It was huge, bigger than Scar's, maybe nine inches or larger. To her, it was not just a cock now, but an object of devotion almost detached from the old man. Her tongue traced each vein. When she finished one, she would dip down and trace another. Finally, she arrived at the head and with her tongue also full extended, Becky gave the head and loose foreskin long, wet licks before taking the almost plum-sized head into her mouth.

"Oh, yes! Good girl," Cornelius sighed. "You're so sexy with my cock between those plush lips of yours. Take your time. Almost no one gets it all the first time."

The bobs of her head on the cock were very incremental, a tiny fraction of an inch deeper each time. As it pushed at the back of her mouth, Becky started to gag a little. She coughed a third time and pulled off, panting a little for air.

"Just swallow when it gets there and breathe each time you come up. Breathe through your nose if you can," Cornelius advised.

Although she didn't feel choked yet, Becky began getting into a rhythm, down-up-deep inhale, repeat. She swallowed and gagged slightly, causing the entrance to her throat to spasm around the head of his cock. The old man moaned in reaction. She slowly drew it back toward her lips and took a deep breath through her nose, then took it further down, feeling her gag reflex lessen each time and her breathing become more rhythmic and smooth. Soon, it was automatic and her mind settled back into subspace. Her will subsumed into the carnal, her flesh. Each swallow gradually becoming as natural and as free of consciousness as a heartbeat or ordinary breath. Saliva flowed from her lips and mouth. Becky's face was flushed and her hair becoming matted with sweat.

Cornelius had removed his hands and was increasingly given over to feeling his cock inside the wet velvety mouth and throat of the girl worshipping his cock. Becky wasn't even aware of her progress until she felt the hairs of the old man's crotch against her face and lips. She had swallowed all of it.

"Oh, my God," Cornelius hissed. "Girl, you're a keeper. It's coming soon."

A minute later, both were momentarily startled by a voice from the doorway of the bathroom.

"Well, well, I guess you don't need me to suck you today, huh, Dad?" Sam said with a chuckle.

Becky was coming off Cornelius' cock on an upstroke and turned her head, but she was too dazed and horny to panic. Her pussy was dripping with juice, hot with lust. She took the moment to cup her cunt and squeeze it.

"No," Cornelius said. "You and Eli have the day off."

Sam was already naked and stroking his cock at the scene before him. Becky noticed, barely, that his cock was slightly longer than Eli's but much thicker.

"Get back to work, slut," Cornelius admonished. "Goddamn, don't fucking interrupt a blowjob, son."

Becky picked up where she left off, only then realizing what Sam had said and what it implied. "Was everyone in the house sucking off this aging grandpa, even his sons?" she thought before the fever of lust took over again.

On the third descent after the interruption, the old man's cock visibly bulging her throat, Cornelius cried out.

"Here it comes, girl," he gasped. Becky felt it swell then felt the pulses jet into her throat as she pulled up, ropes of thick, creamy semen spilling into her throat then mouth, filling her senses. It was delicious and she shuddered in orgasm as she touched the special spot near her clit, her moans muffled by the cock in her mouth. Becky gasped and choked as she came off the cock completely, but she savored every drop, none escaped her hungry lips.

Cornelius, covered in a sheen of sweat, looked pale and spent. Becky stood up, but as she did, she felt Sam kneel down to scoop her into his arms. He carried her like a bride and as he turned to exit with her she glimpsed Cornelius manage to stand enough to fall safely into his nearby wheelchair.

Sam took her into the hall then into her own room. He threw her on the bed and looked down on her and leered.

"I think everyone in this house has had you now except me, but I think we're about to correct that oversight," Sam said.

He mounted her and despite the girth of his cock, managed easily penetrate Becky's tight, but sloppy wet pussy.

"Oh, yes! There's nothing like young cunt," he said.

Becky felt him inside her. She laid there, quietly accepting her fate as Sam's thrusts picked up pace. Sam was completely average in his looks, Becky thought. Unlike anyone else in the house.

He kept staring into her eyes even though she looked away more than once.

"You really are the house whore, aren't you, Becky?"

She murmured a 'yes.'

"Say it, girl."

"Yes, I'm the house whore," she said more audibly. Saying the words out loud, admitting it, caused her pussy to twitch. None of her boyfriends had been very verbal, but it was a huge, new turn on.

"What do you want?"

"I want your cock and your cum, Sir. I want you to please yourself. I want to please you. Please, sir."

"Damn, that's hot," Sam said as he thrust hard and deep. "We are all going to use you every day. If you're on the rag, we'll use your mouth. You're going to lick ass, pussy, suck cock, give us your ass and cunt to fuck whenever and wherever we want. Aren't you?"

"Yes, sir. I have to obey. All of you own me." Where were these words coming from? Becky asked herself. Is that how she really felt? Each of Sam's thrusts seemed to break something inside her, crack her old sense of self. Scar, Evi, Lilly, Eli and Cornelius had done all the prep work of breaking her down, but Sam with an almost workman-like approach was finishing the job, oblivious to her needs and desires. Becky was a task and object to him. Little did she know the Markhams had been exchanging texts and conversations about her for days. A rough orientation plan had formed and each of them had a goal but each of them was left to define for themselves how to reach it, everyone except for Paul.

Becky was passive. If Cornelius' cock and semen hadn't injected new energy into her, she imagined she would have been almost frigid to Sam's fucking and laid there like sex doll. Her remaining libido had rallied though and Sam had been more than ignited from watching her with his father.

"Take my load!" he shouted in satisfaction.

Becky felt his seed warm and wet, fill her. She shuddered in a mini orgasm, an aftershock compared to yesterday's experiences. Becky felt Sam collapse on top of her, his head to the side. Both of them wrung out. They both fell into a light sleep with Sam's cock still inside her. A half hour later, Becky roused slightly when she felt Sam get up and leave. She rolled under her covers and drifted into a deeper slumber.

When she awakened again at noon, Becky showered and douched. Until Monday morning, she stayed entirely in her room. She either ate from the mini fridge or meals Bobby brought her then left.

Something had shifted inside her though. Her broken pieces were rearranging themselves and connecting with each other with a lustful new energy. Maybe it was an early stage of self-realization. Becky was uncertain what it was or even how to describe it to herself, but she knew she had to recover and rest. Becky wanted to figure it out, so she decided to keep to her room and let the delicate, embryonic changes inside her have enough time to define themselves.

Sunday passed into early Monday when she awoke to start another work week in the Reinhardt House. As she put on her plain, gray uniform and looked at herself in the mirror, she felt an anticipation that was exciting. She began to feel what the change was, although what it would mean in actuality still would have to be explored and dealt with. All the sex and her own submissive self had allowed the energy of the house to connect to her own and even flow into her.

Becky loved the house now. She imagined polishing its wood bannisters and panels as caresses. It wanted her to serve the Markhams, too, but she knew her first loyalty now would be to the house and she would listen to it first. Becky looked into her own eyes in the mirror and saw a tinge of madness there, but she responded to it with a smile. As the smile faded, her hand reached under her knee-length skirt and into her panties. Becky fell slowly to her knees.

She knew this would be how she would begin each work day from now on. Every morning the house would want her orgasm and would feed on it. Images and sensations from her weekend encounters with the Markhams flashed through her head and helped her build toward a climax. As she did, a new image flashed into her head, a statue of a man, lifesize lying prone and inviting with an enormous cock, a satyr's penis between his legs. Becky knew the house wanted her to find it. She would do her job, but she now had a mission, too. The realization and the mysterious image pushed her to orgasm once more and flood her hand and fingers with juice. Her breathing slowed and she pulled her hand away. Becky licked her fingers and hand clean as she smiled into the mirror with obsession in her eyes. Time to start the day, she thought.