The House's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beverley fixed a simple supper that night and the kids put up no fuss to go to bed. I don't think Beverley made it through half a book before they were out. She came into the master bedroom. She stood in the open doorway with the hall light shining on her from behind. She started stripping. My penis throbbed at each piece of clothing that hit the floor. Soon she was totally naked. There was absolutely nothing wrong with her body. She came in the room, closed and locked the door.

"Trey, let me be in charge the first time." I just lay back and hoped I lasted more than five seconds. She got on top of me and started kissing. Deep, passionate kisses. Her kisses started to wander all over my body. My mind kept yelling, "Get to my penis. Get to my penis." Finally, she did. I lasted more than five seconds but not by much. She cleaned up my mess and started on me again. I was surprised how quickly I recovered. Soon we were in a 69 position. Both of us were close to orgasm when she flipped around and put me inside her. We pushed our bodies together faster and faster until we both came. After resting between bouts, we repeated the scene twice more before morning. It might have lasted longer but I needed to go to work.

Once I got to the office, I had time to think about what had happened over the weekend. I was having trouble believing what had happened. I used my work to give my brain a break.

Over the next few weeks, we established a routine at the house that I and the kids were comfortable with. Sex with Beverley, however, was never routine. She was passionate, responsive, and willing to try new things. Although my love for Beverley was initially lust, I began to enjoy her company and conversation besides the household chores she did. I saw very little signs of a mental illness I needed to fear. The way she interacted with the kids and their response helped my conversion to the newly configured family.

I was sitting at my desk at work one day when I got a call on my cell phone. I was initially upset because I was in the middle of some important research. Then, when I saw from the screen that it was from Emily, I answered.

"Mr. Hanson there is a big problem. I have the kids right now. Mrs. Wilson was taken away for a mental health evaluation. Her ex-husband had a trespassing warrant served on her, too. She went berserk and they had to restrain her. They allowed her to call me to get someone to stay with the children. She would have called you, but I was closer. Look, I have a class in an hour so I need you to come home or I can drop them off at your office on my way to class."

"I'll be right there."

I rushed home and took charge of the kids. They were upset because of what they had seen and heard when the warrant was served. They were afraid Momma Beverley was being hurt. I tried my best to calm them down. It took a trip to McDonald's to get them to stop crying. Meanwhile, I was trying to think of what to do.

I called Alfred. He didn't like my tone of voice. He essentially told me to mind my own business. According to him, even though both he and Beverly still owned the house together, the court had made him the custodian of the house as far as its use and its upkeep until final ownership was established. Alfred admitted that he was trying to provoke Beverley to get her to sell her half of the house to him or just sell it outright and split the equity. She seemed determined to keep the house but couldn't afford to buy out Alfred's half, thus the stalemate. On the spot, I made a decision.

When I finished with Alfred, I called the authorities about what was happening with Beverley. I finally found out where she was being held. I could not, however, get any information about her condition. I was not related. I tried saying she was my employee to get information. That didn't work either. Finally, I was told when she could have a visitor. It was several days later. Emily and I were able to piece together a childcare schedule with help from her mother and another friend of hers.

When I went to see Beverley, she looked terrible. She had no makeup, and her hair was a mess. There was a hollow look in her lifeless eyes. When she saw my face, she started crying. "I'm sorry, Trey. Are the kids okay?"

"The kids are fine, but they miss you. I miss you too."

"You do? That means the world to me. Please tell them how much I miss them too."

"Beverley, how are you doing? Have they said anything about when you might be released?"

"It'll be a while. I'm going to have to have more evaluation, more therapy and more damn medication that makes me dopey. Maybe they'll release me after that."

"Can you ask them to sign a waiver to allow me to get information on your condition?"

"Ask the DON (Director of Nursing). She would know. I'm sorry Trey. You all really felt like family. I just went ballistic when they said they had to take me out of my home."

I went to the DON and asked about getting info on Beverley. She asked me questions about my interest in Beverley. She said that Beverley would get out faster if she had a guardian who would take her and supervise her. I asked her the process.

Beverly was evaluated by a doctor, social worker, and a psychologist. Their results were presented to a judge and a six-person jury. I had petitioned to become her guardian. Her ex-husband was not interested, and her adult kids lived away and said they had their own family to take care of. Beverley's defense attorney did not put up much of a fight for her to maintain her competency status. I was awarded full guardianship. A couple of weeks later, Beverly was released into my custody.

The homecoming was tearful but joyful. I let the kids have as much time with her as they wanted. I watched as they interacted. I noticed that Beverley had lost some weight. I hoped she would gain some back. Her cooking made it possible. I offered her the chance to eat out for a while so as not to overwhelm her. She threatened to cut off my balls if I tried to stop her from cooking for us. She was joking, I think.

After the kids went to bed, Beverley came to the couch and snuggled up to me. She started crying. I tried to comfort her. "Trey, do you really and truly care for me? I know you've been good to me but was it out of love or convenience?" I was hurt by her question.

"Beverley, I absolutely care for you. If I don't love you now, I sincerely believe I can grow to love you. Do I appreciate what you have done for the kids, this house and for me -- Yes. I know it's only been a short time, but I can say with confidence that I want you in our lives indefinitely. My only reason to hesitate with any formal commitment is I don't want what I feel for you to be construed as a rebound for having lost my wife so recently. I am hopeful of and I look forward to being with you for many years."

"Trey, what can I do about Alfred? Just when I thought my life was good again, BAM! He screws me over again. I think I should just give him my half of the house and be done with him, but that would make him too happy."

"You can't do that."

"Why not?"

"He doesn't own the other half of the house anymore."

"Who does?"

"Your possible future husband. I hear that he and his kids go with the house."

Beverley drew back as she contemplated the meaning from what I had just said. "Do you think my guardian would approve me getting married?"

I let my kiss answer her question.

12