All Comments on 'The HT Diaries'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
movermoveralmost 13 years ago
GR 8

Kept me hanging up to the end. I did think that H T could be 'hot tub', but the hole in the hedge was a beautiful touch. Thank you.

CatHeathCatHeathalmost 13 years ago
Fabulous

This story made me laugh. The idea of this pillar of society - so aware of his professional obligations - being caught out for years by a strange slip of a girl is hilarious. What is slightly creepy is that she knows exactly what to do to get her own way. Hints of blackmail and coertion cast their shadow over this story and I can't help wanting to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good read

Liked the way you kept the title of the diary a mystery until the end. Liked your first person narrative choice also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best One Yet

I have read five of your stories so far and this is the Best One Yet. Great ending!!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE NEXT TIME AT THE OFFICE

Doc I still have suspicions????????!!!!!!!!!!!!OOPS.....tk u mlj lv nv

Lee_2061Lee_2061over 9 years ago
Love your style

Enjoyable read. Enjoyed the wit even more than the story and the sex :)

ILiveToRead44ILiveToRead44over 9 years ago
Wishing for a continuation...

Great story but it ended too quickly. I would like to hear more about Hanna because she seems to be special and we have no idea why. Is her fantasies just about the acts or really about the guy? Would they develop a relationship?

A lot of opportunity for expansion...

mammoetmammoetover 8 years ago
great story

i hope you will go on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of the best!

I have read quite a few of your stories. This one tops them all. Please continue. Mystery, Intrigue, keep it up. Very very good read. Lots of smiles.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
More please

Would love to read about the remainder of the fantasies especially the ones with more than one female.

MisshotlaramieMisshotlaramieover 7 years ago
More, please

oh, you've GOT to finish the fantasies!

YourOnlineSecretYourOnlineSecretabout 7 years ago
I think one of my fetishes is...

Eccentric girls with odd, inscrutable personalities. Hanna delivers, and so, I love her. Great job.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
a noble cause

clinical research in the name of science. I'm certain some procedures will have to be conducted more than once to verify replication and viability.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.