All Comments on 'The Hulk'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brilliant!

The very fact that this story actually HAS a good workable tale PLUS hot sex makes it one of the best I have read in a long time! Looking forward to a lot more...

Man RayMan Rayover 18 years ago
Well done!

As a reader who has played `Space Hulk` when it first came out and who has fought Tyranids with his Space Marines, and as a reader who loved `Aliens` with their badass Marines I loved this story! You are to be congratulated on combining an exciting story line with the added element of delicious Sapphic love, something that was unfortunately missing between Ripley and Vasquez in `Aliens`.

BakedbeankidBakedbeankidover 18 years ago
Great work

This is the best story I have read for a long time really good plot and some really horny sex

great work

CoraClarkeCoraClarkeover 18 years ago
Very Good

Very good Story Loved it. Would like to see more

CoraClarkeCoraClarkeover 18 years ago
Very Good

Very Good Story. Loved it. Would like to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutey

wonderful story. I'm a geek that enjoys Star Trek and the rest of the sci fi stories..that one was erotic, gross and sensual. Fantastic work.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Damn good one, Colleen

You know how soft hearted I am, but I want those things wiped from existence.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bravo...bravo......

sequel.........please.....:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good job

needs more adventure and shooting stuff in the plot. The sex can be included cause of those alien freaks.

FredricaForeverFredricaForeverover 18 years ago
VERY nice Sci-Fi Erotica

Wonderful story, dialogue, action and then Action! Keep it up.

hugo_samhugo_samover 18 years ago
Well Woven

You wove an extremely detailed delightful tale in a very short space. I think more of this strong character will defintely be warranted. Very entertaining.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 18 years ago
disappointing

Saw Colleen's name and jumped for it, even though I'm not a huge fan of this genre. I shoulda stayed away.

The story seemed cold and not as involved with the people as other stories by Colleen. Rather than building the characters, we get a competent marine with cool weapons against a cool but implausible menace. It may be that there was some kind of 50's space opera camp going on, but the story didn't really work for me.

On the other hand, the writing's too good to give it a low rating (maybe they should have separate categories for good writers?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really Good Story

I thought it was an awesome story. I would like to see a sequel.

cloudycloudyover 18 years ago
As always...

a wonderful story from the pen of Miss Colly. I'm in awe of your ability to write whatever story happens to light a spark in that wonderful mind of yours. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Future possibilities

I'm sure that if they had the budget the porn industry would think about doing this, strap ons in space, tentacled alien sex, pregnancy fetish.

Seriously, it's pretty well done except fraternization is NOT permitted between officers and men, even in combat (Okay Ike and Kay Somersby, but that's a big difference) Other than that the piece was fun.

sacksackover 18 years ago
always rewarding...

to read your work. Oh, those menacing tentacles!! Very gritty and erotic at the same time, stands alone from your other stories. Very professional...deserves to be published!

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkover 18 years ago
Way to go!

Really great Colleen! Good story, great detail and description, mucho cool baddies, and hot wimmens!

Daddio gives it 5 snaps!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow.

As a fan of erotica, and a fan of the Sci-Fi genre, I know the two can't always be woven together with the best results. It's because of that that I loved your story - it was true to the genre, and it was hot, all at once. I loved the developement of tech without being overbearing, and the characters... well, they just don't feel like characters.

I've been in combat. I know what it's like. You nailed it.

Thank you.

NalebrancNalebrancabout 14 years ago
Very good!

I was simply amazed at how much military protocol and terminology you knew. Didn't expect that from this site. Your story reminds me of a crazy cross between Starship Troopers and Warhammer 40,000. The action was excellent for a sex story! Complete with rifles to ships and everything in between. The story wasn't rediculous and it examines the plausible fate of the women. This definately deserves a sequel or series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
FRIGGIN AWESOME

I admit at the begining was kinda bored then felt "OH CRAP HERE WE GO" then "AHHHHHHHHH" tentacle stuff too short then "DAMN SOME TASTY LESBIAN ACTION". Gotta say loved how it wasnt HELLO SEX SEX SEX SEX some more sex and oh yeah sex but actually had a beginning story middle and end with sex sprinked through out middle and end. this story is a rare comoditty on this site that for the most part is sex pure and simple with little to no story this one had it all. my closing remark and title is FRIGGIN AWESOME with an added KEEP DOIN WHAT YOU DO i love it

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 11 years ago
Old story

Really great one though. Nice concepts, love the suits and the tech details you put into it. Probably won't end up reading this comment though, story is 8 years old without one. Couldn't not tell you it's a wonderful one though.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
double take

"It was first detected at eleven thousand parsecs from the outpost world of Vegan."

If you have the technology, to detect anything! at eleven thousand parsecs, In real, immediate time to you the detectee......Shit, you don't need rifles or energy cannons or even bother with any old obsolete junk spaceships.

A parsec is equal to about 3.25 light years. Eleven thousand parsecs is almost half-way across our galaxy and more then thirty thousand years ago, by Earthtime.

And if Vegan is suppose to be a habitable planet orbiting the star Vega, uhh No!

Maybe Vegan is in another, more palatable star system. {snicker}

Named after the unspeakably bad taste in dietary atrocities committed by the colonists crazed with exposure to addictive native flora?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nicely crafted story.

I like your style of writing and story telling very much. You handled the combat situation very well... Sort of Star Trek for an adult readership.

Now I have discovered your work, I intend to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
heh

Nerds.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
Compelling, although...

...it would have been good to put a preface to this being lesbian and alien/tentacled sex because it's not my cup of tea.

You scripted good battle scenes and you created great tension as they traversed the corridors; you even recreated some fairly ghastly horror as well--you nail all those elements for sure.

Add that preface if possible and you'll target the readers you want because while you centered the impression that this would be one kick-ass female (and nothing wrong with that), it also seemed there would be some hetero action once they returned. That's why that preface becomes ultra important.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong tittle big time!!!!!!!!

Next time you do something like this don't name it Hulk because then it get's pissed off readers like me not liking you at all.

MagicMouseMagicMouseover 6 years ago
Emotional

It makes me kind of sad seeing some of these more recent negative comments. I understand most people just seeing her work don't realize this, but Colleen passed away years ago.

This was actually the first story I ever read on Literotica, and Colleen's work is why I stayed, and why I started writing. Authors like Colleen are the gold standard for erotic literature in my opinion, and I come back to read her work again every so often, even after more than a decade.

Just had to get that off my chest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What if Colleen Thomas was never a woman and is still living?

She could have us fooled? A talented male writer disguised as CT? Hmm never know do we?

blehman4242blehman4242almost 3 years ago

Giddamn. Hot lesbian sex. Pheromone induced disgusting alien slugs tentacle sex on unwilling women to breed their species out of experience?

Now this is my taste! Sure, the title was misleading but for once I find true quality smut content.

Also it's kinda messed up reading Magicmouse's comment below which the writer CT died years ago and now there's constant spam of negative nonsense in the comments.

Colleen Thomas, you may have passed on, but for all those who knew her or inspired by her and read this comment, know atleast one person loved her content that was this story posthumously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn... while this wasn't the first story I read here, it was definitely the first that really hooked me. Never knew the author had passed. Wonderful story, wonderful writer. Thank you, wherever you are CT.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

Its some I wouldn’t like to come across in my lifetime ….. that sounded really alien like and remembering sigourney weaver moving through the spaceship and searching for “the Alien” was pushing my heartbeat into different places ….. fantastic tale

🚀 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀✨☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous