The Humiliation of Kyra Florence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reluctantly did as he said, standing trembling before him as he took his already half erect cock out. "Lube it up baby."

"I'm not doing this."

"Lube it up or it'll hurt."

She rubbed lube all over his long shaft, making his cock bob backwards and forwards, eagerly erect. She felt another sudden flood of wetness despite herself.

"Now bend over this desk and lube up that tight little white asshole."

"Oh no. Please. Can't I have it in my pussy?"

"Do it."

She bent over the desk, with her ass in the air. Then she squeezed more lube on to her fingers, reached back between her naked ass cheeks and pushed her fingers into her tight hole, lubing it as much as she could.

"Hold them ass cheeks apart for me whore."

She put one hand on each cheek and spread her asshole as wide as it would go, her face against the desk.

"Now where do you want my dick bitch?"

For about a second she just lay there. Then Kyra knew exactly what she wanted. She wanted to be humiliated and there was nothing more humiliating than this. "In my asshole," she moaned.

"And why do you wanna be ass-fucked?"

"Because I'm a dumb white bitch."

He spanked her hard. "You're a dumb white cunt."

"I'm a dumb white cunt."

"You want nigger cock in your tight white ass-hole don't you bitch?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want nigger cock in my tight white ass-hole."

"Racist bitch," he laughed, slapping her hard. Then he put his cockhead against her puckered hole. It was much too big.

"Oh God," she moaned, wriggling on her naked belly.

"You need to be ass-fucked don't you Kyra?"

"Yes."

He pushed into her and she started panting hard, beads of sweat already appearing along her spine. He put his hands on her tits, pressing his strong fingers into them, and then pushed his cock in further, first one inch and then two.

"Uhhhhhh," she cried

When he had four inches inside her he pushed her flat on to her belly on the desk and climbed on top of her, pushing her breasts down into the cool wood. Then he began using her. He was pumping her ass, thrusting his big black cock between the soft white flesh of her buttocks and deep inside her. Boyfriends had asked her for anal before and she'd always refused but she was powerless to refuse Michaels. She felt like such a whore as her whole body slapped rhythmically against the desk.

"What am I doing to you bitch?" He taunted.

"You're fucking my ass."

"What am I doing?"

"Oh God, you're fucking my ass. You're fucking my ass like I'm a whore."

"Oh yeah, dirty white whore."

"I'm your dirty white whore. I'm your dumb white cunt. Oh God."

She'd never been sexually humiliated or degraded like this and she couldn't believe how it made her feel. She felt like he owned her and it turned her on so much that she thought her pussy would explode. He kept fucking her ass, abusing her, and the more he did the more turned on she was. She was close to cumming when, suddenly, with a harsh moan, he came first, squirting his hot white cream inside her.

As he pulled out he looked down at her. "Alright bitch. Stroke yourself. Finish yourself off." He pulled her onto her knees with her thighs spread and one hand supporting her behind her ass. With the other hand she began frantically stroking her pussy looking up at him. He pushed his softening cock into her mouth and she licked it clean again, tasting the harsh flavour of her own ass as, her whole body vibrating, she came hard, squealing, never taking her eyes off him or his cock out of her mouth.

When she'd finished he smiled and gently slapped her face with the length of his cock again as her tongue eagerly chased it. "You are one horny little slut," he said. "But you interrupted me. I told you I gotta tell you something. I got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is, you're fired. You're a dumb bitch and the worst waitress we ever had."

Kyra stared up at him in shock, her mouth still open.

"The good news," he continued, "is I got you a new job. I met somebody who wants to offer you a kinda different position."

Behind her, from the boxroom, the door opened and a slim white man dressed in a pale grey suit stepped out. He looked down at Kyra's kneeling, naked, shiny body, the cum already oozing from her ass, and he grinned like a wolf. "Hello Kyra," he said. "Remember me?"