The Hungry Wolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie clenched her fists at her side, fighting her urge to turn around and kiss him. She leaned back, letting her head rest against his chest, getting lost in the utter feeling of male that he exuded. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt so easy, so relaxed, and she saddened to think about it. She knew that this, this level of intimacy they were sharing right now, was as far as she should allow it to go, and that made her heart ache for what could have been, for what had been taken from her. She was so lost in her thoughts she hadn't realized Damien had slid his arms around her waist and laid his cheek next to hers until she was overcome with the smell of him.

"Look," he whispered.

The moon had cleared the trees and shone fully on the water, turning it to liquid silver. Charlie looked in wonder at the falls. The spray had been changed from water to diamonds by the moon, diamonds tossed in a frothing bath of the purest silver. The rocks glowed like precious gems, and the mist that clung to the trees shimmered like platinum dust.

"Oh my god, Damien. It's magic." She put her hands over his arms, leaning more in to him without even realizing.

"I knew you'd like it," he whispered.

She felt his lips against her neck, kissing lightly from her ear down to the collar of her t-shirt. Her brain screamed at her to step away from him, to order him to stop and take her back. Her reason was fervently telling her that if she didn't stop this now she wouldn't be able to. And she saw herself doing just that. Stepping out of the warm circle of his arms, politely but firmly telling him that while she appreciated his friendship and assistance, she was not at all interested in anything more. Telling him, in no uncertain terms, that she was unavailable. She could hear herself telling him all those things.

But what she did was tilt her head, giving him more access to her skin, sighing at the sensations flooding her. He moved his mouth back up her neck, using his lips and teeth to sample her skin, until he reached her ear.

"Charlotte," he breathed, sucking her lobe in to his mouth briefly. She shivered at his use of her full name. "Kiss me."
Charlie turned in his arms without even thinking about it. She tilted her head up to his, placing her hands on his shoulders as she raised up to her toes. He held her at her waist as he brought his mouth down to hers in soft, little kisses. She felt the slight chapping of his lips against hers and it aroused her, emboldened her. She pulled at the elastic in his hair, gently sliding it down his ponytail until his hair spilled free. She ran her fingers through his slightly damp locks as he slid his hands down her sides to her ass, squeezing it sensually as he pushed his tongue past her lips.

She gasped a bit around his tongue before relaxing and allowing it full and free access to her mouth. Damien groaned as she opened up to him, pulling her closer as her tongue played with his. Her scent and taste washed through him, claiming his being, killing who he was at the same time she created him anew.

"Oh god, Damien, why do you taste so good?" she panted as he moved his lips along her jaw before trailing his tongue down her neck. He groaned against her skin at her words. She ran her hands down his back, finding the edge of his t-shirt and sliding them underneath, resting her hands against his bare skin. "Please, Damien. Kiss me."

"Gods, yes," he whispered, sliding a hand to her head and pulling her lips to his. He captured her tongue, sucking it in to his mouth as she moaned. She could feel his cock, hard, against her abdomen and she rubbed herself against it slightly, shivering at Damien's answering moan. He slid his hands on her body, moving them both to meet at her waist and sliding them beneath her shirt. He caressed up and down her back, his rough hands making her sigh. He moved his mouth to her neck again, chasing the goosebumps he brought up with his lips, as he moved his hands along her waist, slowly moving up her abdomen towards her breasts. Damien's thumbs were stroking over her skin and felt her stiffen up at the same time he felt the scars.

"Stop," she gasped, pushing away from him and bringing her hands up to her mouth. She looked down at the ground between them, panting.

"Charlotte," he said, stepping up to her, desperate to have her back in his arms.

"No!" she said, stepping back again and lifting one hand towards him, palm out. "I can't." She turned away from him and took several shaky breaths. "I'm so sorry, Damien. So, so sorry. I just...we...this has to stop."

"Why?"

"Please, just take me back to the motel."

"Charlie - "

"Please," she repeated, turning around and looking at him. He could see the pain in her eyes and his wolf howled at him for not being able to stop it. "I just...please, take me back to my room," she said quietly, dropping her eyes.

He looked at her, feeling helpless and hating it. "Okay, Charlie. Let's go," he said quietly. He went to take her hand again, feeling like his heart was being wrenched out of his chest when she winced away from him. He turned and head back towards his truck, hearing her walk behind him. He opened the door for her, giving her plenty of room to get in and closing it after her.

He climbed in and sat for a moment, hands on his thighs, head back and eyes closed. Charlie watched him out of the corner of her eye, praying silently to whatever gods would listen to make him start the truck, no questions asked, and take her back.

"What's wrong, Charlie? What did I do that was wrong?" he asked quietly.

"Nothing."

"Then why?"

"I just can't, Damien."

"Why?" She could see him turn to look at her, and she turned her face away. "I want you so much, Charlie, and I could feel your want. You want me, too."

"Please don't." She looked out the window, blinking rapidly against the tears that were threatening. "I just can't. You have to accept that."

"No, I don't," he said. He started the truck and began the short drive back to the motel. They didn't speak until he reached the parking lot. She opened her door and hopped out, finally turning to look at him, shocking him with the regret he saw on her face.

"Thank you, Damien," she whispered. She closed the door and went to her room.

He watched her go inside, backing up once her door was closed. He turned towards his Aunt's driveway, not willing to go back to the den.

Charlie kept the lights off, the little bit of illumination coming in through the window from the light pole in the parking lot enough to let her see her way. Stepping to the bed, she slipped off her sandals and pants, leaving them in a pile. She shrugged out of her sweatshirt and tossed it on to the chair by the window. She unhooked her bra and shimmied out of it, pulling it out of her right sleeve and dropping it on top of her pants. She crawled in to bed, curling up on her side, hands tracing the scars on her upper abdomen, silent tears soaking in to the pillow. She fell asleep quickly, waking once just before dawn from a dream of wolves howling. She rolled over and went right back to sleep.